Chapter 2

If This Never Happened

Jaemin walked over to her friends house and unlocked the door. Immediately, like a routine, she went upstairs and into the recording room. If it wasn't for school, she could probably live there on ramen and maybe go out once a day for normal food. She began writing random lyrics and music. She kept all of it in a binder filled with songs. She always left it somewhere in her room at her house. Somewhere where her parents would never see it. 

As Jaemin walked out, three hours later, she saw Lee Suki. She knew that Suki was another one of Hyunah and Hyorins victims. She followed Suki because she was going that same way as she was going. Lee Suki, she was the nicest girl. But i heard that she hurt Hyunah. That's weird because I saw Hyunah walking perfectly normal when those rumors were going around.

Jaemin saw that Suki worked at a confections shop around the corner from her job that was filled with all kinds of sweets. Cakes, lollipops, cupcakes, brownies and Jaemins favorite, cheesecake and ice cream. Jaemin walked into her own coffee restaurant and put on her uniform. She sat down in a corner because no one was there for now and began to write. She wrote and wrote and wrote. She had a writers block, and if she had one, she just kept writing. 

The bell rang and in came seven teens. Jaemin smiled at them and realized who they were. It was BTS clad in dark hip-hop outfits. "Annyeonghaseyo," she kept smiling and remmebered that this was the group she sent the song to. 

"Ah, annyeong," RapMonster said. She knew it was him. It was the hair.  

"Can i have a white chocolate peppermint mocha?" Jin asked. Jaemin nodded. 

"Can i get a Caramel Brule Latte?" Rapmonster asked. 

"Can i have a Caffe Mocha?" Jimin asked. 

"A Caramel Macchiato, please?" Jungkook sat down in one of the chair. The others followed. 

Jaemins eyes widened. CARAMEL MACCHIATO. She started humming a melody and quickly wrote it down even though she was taking an order. Suga noticed what she did. 

"Are you a songwriter?" She bit her lip and nodded. Suga smiled, "Can you show us something afterwards?" She took the rest of the boys orders. 

Jaemin walked over behind the counter and asked them, "would you like me to close the shop so that people don't follow you in?" 

Rapmonster said "it's ok, no one is really awake at this time."Jaemin nodded, worked dilligently and soon came out with seven drinks. She then took a table in the corner and continued writing. 

Baby baby geudaeneun caramel macchiato
Yeojeonhi nae ipgaen geudae hyanggi dalkomhae
Baby baby tonight

Jaemin was complacent and thought Thats a perfect chorus. to me. I'll fix it later if i need to. She then began to write a rap chorus. Being with Bangtan, a hip hop group, she was inspired by them. She remembered their Korean cover of Beautiful and fell in love with it. The rap was so good and it was unexplainable and she wished that she had that much talent at writing lyrics. As for the group, she didn't really listen to them but she had a few favorites. 

"Um, excuse me...," Suga asked awkwardly, indirectly implying that he wanted her name. 

"Park Jaemin," she looked at him. He motioned to look at her journal and she gave it to him. He looked at it, but then found he couldnt read it for it was in a whole different language. 

"Is it korean?" Suga asked. 

She laughed a little and nodded, "snoopy people like you don't get to see it. So i made my own alphabet. I have an idea. If i see you again, ill play it for you ok. The finished thing,"

Rapmonster nodded, "It's a deal. Are you in high school?" She nodded. "Seoul High?" She nodded once more. It was obvious what high school she was going to since it was the only one in the area. "We'll be seeing you in a few weeks,"

Jaemins eyes widened," Seriously?" She touched her arms unconsiously. They smiled and nodded. Jaemin smiled back, as it was her nature, and said, "All right. I have a few weeks."


Namjoon-oppa is coming home in a week! But he's going to school as a 4th year. Uh-oh. He'll find out. Maybe i can fake sick. Maybe. I just can't let him worry about me. I can take care of myself. Minji looked at her wounds worriedly. I can't let him know. 


JHope walked into the agency building -four days after they met Jaemin- and went to BTS's practice room. Inside was a few producers and their manager. "Black Yuki sent in something else. AH! Jhope, you're here! come here, he sent in another song,"

The song was called "Coffee". That title hit every member as they remembered the songwriter girl in the coffee shop. They took the music sheet and played the melody. It was the same melody that the girl was humming. "Hmmm, Manager-nim, i don't think that the person who wrote this is a he."

The manager looked confused, "huh? Why?"

"Yuki is mostly used as a girl name, and we think we know her," Jungkook gave him those few details which set the manager off. 

He was excited, "do you know? she has written two songs for GLAM,  a song for Girls Generation, two songs for Block B, and she has been sending in so many hit songs that companies want to find her and pay her to make songs for them. We believe that she has more songs than the ones she's given us though.

Jimin made a crooked smile and said, "Ok. but let us try to figure out who it is first and then we'll tell you if we found her. Can we learn the song now?" The manager left the room leaving with them the note, CD and music sheet. 

Here's a full songs this time. I don't know if you'll change it. But hopefully not too much. 

Its called "Coffee" and someone inspired me by saying "Caramel Macchiato"

Anyways, baibee~

Black Yuki

"It's definitely her," Taehyung said. 

They started practicing the song. They liked the song for it was about a love that came while they were debuting. They all felt this way. One wayor another, maybe not Jungkook, V or Jimin though. 

After they learned some of the son, RapMonster thought, "We'll talk to her at the school." The others agreed wholeheartedly.


Jihyun was walking around campus to go to the library when she saw Hyorin and Hyunah torturing Suki. "YAH~ what are you doing to her?" She pulled Hyunah off of Suki and pulled Suki up. 

"That's my doll, get away from her." Hyorin crossed her arms in a way that implied for her to step down. 

Jihyun held Suki's hand and pulled her away, "Did you just call her a doll? You're too much, Lee Hyunah, Shin Hyorin." A cackling rivaling a witch was heard as they turned a corner. 

"Are you ok?" Suki nodded, not used to the politeness of people anymore, "Don't worry. I'm not here to be mean to you. We can be friends, ne?" Suki nodded slowly in reply. 

"Hang out with me after school, please?" Jihyun asked. She knew that this girl needed a friend. "We can go to a coffee shop and walk around stores."Suki smiled a true smile with a feeling that this girl was being truthful and wouldn't hurt her. 

"Arasso, i'll go with you," Jihyun smiled softly at Suki's soft voice. 

It was soon after school and Suki wasn't working that day. They walked around the streets of Seoul. It was around 730 now and they walked into a coffee shop named "Home Sweet Home". It was a popular shop and many people came at around 6am - 8am and 4pm - 8pm. Right now, there wasn't as many people inside as there usually is. They went inside and a girl they recognized from school was at the counter. 

"Can i have a Mocha Frappachino?" Jihyun asked. She knew that this girl was one of unlucky victims of Hyunahs everyday bullying. Jihyun wanted to become friends with her, but the girl's happy attitude always made it seem like nothing was being done to her. 

"I would like a Vanilla Latte, please?" They both paid and sat down. The girl at the register soon layed down two drinks in front of them and walked away. 

"That Park Jaemin. She's like us," Jihyun said to Suki who widened her eyes.

"But she's so nice. I see her around and she's always smiling. How?" Suki asked Jihyun. Jihyun shrugged her arms and after that, the two became inseperable.


Minji walked home from school and inside she saw her parent's smiling exitedly. Whats going on?

She saw Namjoon and the rest of BTS. Her eyes widened and she ran to hug her brother. Namjoon chucked, "How are you, Minji?"

She smiled, trying not to show any sign of distress to her brother. "It's all great, school is too,"

"you're one of the popular people, huh?" Namjoon ruffled his sisters hair. Yeah, sure, popular among the crowd of bullies. 

"No i'm not, i'm just a normal girl going to school." Minji said. 

He pointed to each of s and they all introduced themselves. They had dinner at the table with her parents. They were talking about their debut and life as an idol. 

"We're going on a few month haitus because we still need to go to school," Suga explained. "Namjoon is a 4th year as is Jin. Yoongi (Suga) and Hoseok are 3rd years. Taehyung is a 2nd year and Jimin and Jungkook are first years. So MInji might be in the same class as Jimin and Jungkook,"

"Jungkook, Jimin, take care of my sister in the classes," Namjoon said to the two boys who both nodded. 

Minji looked at her brother, "when are you guys coming to school?"

"Tommorow."


Hey, so UPDATE! I actually like this story. This is all improv. So yeah. I hope you like it. Comment and Subscribe but it's okee if you are a ghost reader. BAIBEE!

~Jaeminnie is gone~