Chapter 1

If This Never Happened

"Yah, Kim Minji, whats going on with you?" One of Minjis friends asked as Minji was staring off into space. Her 'friend', Shinhye, was waving her hand in front of her. "Hello? Earth to-"

"I'm fine, Shinhye, i'm just thinking about the math test were having next class," This was normal for Minji. To make up a reason for other to not worry anymore.

Her friend gave a disgruntled noise, "Yeah, right. You worry me sometimes."

With a smile that didn't reach her eyes, Minji said, "Maa, maa. I'm totally fine. I promise," Truthully, Minji was thinking about her brother. Her brother was Kim Namjoon of Bangtan Boys otherwise known as RapMonster. Her brother was her hero but now that they are a popular rookie group, she hasn't seen him much. Well, she hasn't seen him much even when they were trainees. 

The day passed on and on. Soon, it was lunch. The best part of my day, She thought. 

"YAH! KIM MINJI," a more commanding tone replaced the one of concern that Shinhye had used. Minji turned around. There in all her glory was one of the school queenkas. This school queenka ruled not only by controlling people, but she also ruled by money. Her parents were very wealthy but the reason that she came to this school was because of the bap. 

Minji rolled her eyes as Shin Hyorin came with her posse, "Whatcha got there?" In Minji's hands was a picture of Namjoon that she just happened to accidentaly take out of her bag as she was walking. "RapMonster from BTS? Little one, don't even bother, he wouldn't even look at you."

"Oh and he would look at you?" Minji retorted back at her, regretting what she said as soon as she saw Hyorins eyebrows contort with anger.

Hyorin and another girl came up to Minji and grabbed her hair and arms. Another girl took her backpack and dumped everything out. Hyorin pushed Minji down making Minji's already-bad leg sting more. She was being stepped on by the girls and then the pain stopped. Hyorin believed that doing more would be a waste of time and left Minji there on the ground. 

"gwenchana?" a male voice called out. Minji slowly got up ignoring the male. She began to pick up her books. "Hey," the male got on his knees, picked up a few books and handed them to Minji. 

"I'm fine, don't worry about it," she took the books and looked up at the male. It was Bang Yongguk of BAP. The kingka group.He was a 4th year and she didn't want to be seen with him or else she'd get more from Hyorin. 

Yongguk looked at her. She looked vulnerable but she was still trying to act strong, "Alright, talk to me if you need anything. I'm Bang Yongguk."

Minji nodded and with a quick 'i know', she left him in the hallway. 

She hated it. She hated how they could do this to her. She went into the classroom and dug her head into her arms. She disliked how superillious they could be. She disliked that she could never come to hate them, for she thought that hate was a bad feeling. She didn't like how they disparaged her or said derogatory things. She didn't like how just because she was her, they had a prerogative to commit these things to her. 

She wondered that if they knew that RapMonster was her brother, would they treat her differently? 


Putting on her opaque stockings, Jaemin walked out of her house with a smile on her face. She forced herself to smile, so that no one could see that darkness that was trying to sneak into her smile. She managed to come out of her house from those charlatans. 

Her parents were not nice ones. Though she loved them anyways. They still gave her a house to stay in and food to eat, even if it wasn't enough. She worked at night at a coffee shop. A job where she could relax for not many people came in at night. 

She walked into her classroom, "Hey guys!" She smiled at the peopel inside. The room seemed to lighten up a bit with her smile, but that was probably because of the aura around her. Walking to her desk she put her journal inside her book bag. On the cover of the journal were the words "Never Forget The Light Of Your Smile". She lived by these words never forgetting not to smile. 

That journal was her life, she wrote so many songs in that.She had just turned in a song to Big Hit entertainment. It was more of the tune, it was the chorus of "Attack on Bantan" with the chorus. She knew that maybe the songwriters of that group would want to play with the rest so she just sent it like this:

This is called Attack on Bangtan

Here is the chorus i wrote along with the melody line. Hope you like it. 

-KuroiYuki

"Jaemin-ssi," JoonSung called her attention, "would you like to come with us to the arcade?" He pointed to a group of guys who were also trying to get some girls to go with them. 

Jaemin but her lip, "Mianhe, I can't i have something to do after." This was her lie. To hide from everyone that she goes to a friends house and makes music there. That was her safe haven. Her music. 

Joonsung wondered what made Jaemin so busy that she never went out with anyone. Was it that she had another guy waiting? No she can't everyone would know. "Ahh, well. Thanks anyways," Joonsung smiled meekly. 

"Jaemin-ah," a sickly sweet voice enetered the room. Lee Hyunah came into the room. She was wearing her skirt a little up and her normal shirt was a little small showing off her body. 

Jaemin turned and smiled at her, "Hyunah, i haven't seen you since yesterday. How have you been?"

Hyunah smiled and dragged Jaemin out, "It was fine, but i got bored without my toy." Hyunah took out a metal rod. Hyunah had a rough past, she was bullied herself. So to become better, she thought it was better to take out her anger on others. She knew it was bad, but the feeling it gave her, the feeling of being in command and the alpha queen, she didn't want to stop. 

Hyunah beat Jaemins body using common sense not to hit to the head for it would bring suspicion to the teachers as to why there would be many blue and purple bruises on Jaemins face. After about two minutes, Jaemin's body was feeling a little numb. But not too much since she was, by now, used to it. The worst part was, even though she knew self-defense, she chose not to use it. She chose not to tell anybody. She just smiled and moved on. 


Lee Suki was more bullied through the whole student body. Suki used to be popular, she was surrounded by friends who took care of her. But that all changed when Hyunah and Hyorin decided to lash at her position as a 'queenka'. Suki didn't care if she was a queenka, she just wanted to be understood. 

Hyunah and Hyorin, when they were in 1st year, didn't like Suki at all. She was everything they wanted to be. She was pretty, she had a lot of male fans, she had good grades, and she had many friends. So they did the most obvious thing possible. They used her as a scapegoat. 

Hyorin, one day, came in with many injuries, all of them fake. But she cried and played it all out. Rumors went around that Suki had beat her up. Suki was jealous that Hyorin had gotten the attention of the guy she liked and slapped her for it. Soon, it was a cat fight and Suki beat her up. They all believed it. It was easier to believe the rumor than try to get the truth. 

Suki proved to be resilient. She came back the next day with a pair of glasses. The day after that, she wore her hair differently. Anything to make her different. She didn't like to be blamed for something she didn't do, but she knew that no one would believe her even if she tried. Soon, she was forgotten. No more, were the friends she thought to be true friends. No one dared to stand up for her for the proof that she had done those horrible things were the fake injuries of Hyorin. 

Rather than the beatings of the other two, Suki went through much verbal abuse. She was called nerd now and not that 'unnie' that she so often used to be called. She was called 'pathetic', 'useless',  and 'ugly' rather than the 'cool', 'amazing' and 'pretty' she used to be called. 

It's amazing how people can change their opinions to follow everyone else so easily, she reminised. She learned from that experience, that she didn't need to be understood. All she needed was to believe in herself. But that still didn't change everything that was happening to her now.


Jung Jihyun didn't like the Queenkas at all. She picked fights with them, both Hyorin and Hyunah. she questioned them. By her own volition, all of this was being brought onto herself, but she was ok with it. These queenkas know that she is sister to a BAP member, they couldn't do a lot to her but they tried to do as much as they can. 

She wondered why there were Queenkas but then again. There is always a social order. But she didn't like it. She and Hyunah go back into primary school. 

Hyunah was a good friend of her but the guy she liked was getting close to Jihyun. Hyunah didn't like it at all. So she started acting supercillious around the two when they were together. This went on until the 2nd year of secondary school. Hyunah and Jihyun were driting apart and whenever they were together, Hyunah acted like she was of a better class by 'condescending' to Jihyuns level. Soon, this condescending pattern turned to contempt and they were now enemies. 

"Hyuna-ssi," she called out to Hyunah. Hyunah turned and narrowed her liquid-eyelinered cat eye. 

"What do you want, trash?" Hyunah gritted her teeth. 

"So i heard you got rejec-" five fingers came to the face of Jihyun. 

Hyuna smirked, "Shut up. She smiled, "So guess who got into an entertainment agency? Me~," She laughed throwing her head back. "See who's worthless now?"

"Well, it was pretty obvious why they chose you. You're only there for eyecandy. I know. I've heard you sing and dance, you ," Jihyun muttered. Hyunah's eyes grew wide and her perfectly manicured fingers attacked Jihyun. 


~Jaeoutcuziwantfood!