Chapter 6: I need your help

Will this work?

YOUR POV

I was waiting for Hongbin at the school car park ready for him to drive us both home. When he finally came he looked lifeless.

"You walk as slow as a snail" I joked hoping to see his lifeless face full of emotion

Instead his reply was annoyed and grumpy "why the are you waiting here?" 

I hesitated "you...erm...told me you would drive us....both home" I stuttered in fright

"whatever. Get in the car and don't speak" 

I got into the car confused. Why was he like this? In the morning he was being so sweet. Was it because people for being married to a nerd like me? Or was I just dreaming when he was being nice to me? 

My thoughts came to a halt when the car abruptly stopped and Hongbin left in a flash walking through the front door of our house. 

"What the heck is wrong with him?" I said quietly getting out of the car. 

As I walked through the door I heard hongbin sigh as he laid down on the couch. As much as I hated the thought of comforting the rude guy, he was my "husband" so I needed to take care of him. 

"What's wrong?" I said bluntly, wanting the truth told to me straight "tell me"

"Just leave me alone" he waved his hand for me to leave

"not without hearing what's wrong" I kept calm

"Leave" he growled

"look I don't know what's wrong but you better tell me now hongbin!" 

He sighed "I need your help. I need to make Maya jealous. You need to help me" 

"she moved on didn't she? And you still have feelings for her." I scoffed putting all the pieces together

"please" he whispered

"okay...I'll help you BUT you'll need to buy me new clothes" I laughed at my genius plan

"why do you need new clothes?" He asked annoyed 

"I have to look good as your wife, don't I?" I winked at him before leaving for my room 

HONGBIN POV

I shook my head and laughed as I saw her leave the room. This better make Maya jealous. 

I picked my car keys up and drove to the shops to buy  _______ some new clothes. I laughed to myself as I thought of my wife. She's definitely different to most girls. 

I picked some outfits and some maybe a bit too revealing dresses. I also bought her new high heels. All apart of my plan...I smiled a devious smile to myself. "Maya is going to be begging for me to come back" 

~

On the weekend our plan went into action mode. ______ and I were at the mall when we saw Maya and her new boyfriend. 

To be honest I picked some great dresses for _____. She looked amazing. The dress complimented her curves very well and her long legs were revealed as the dress cut short and her heels made her look slightly taller. Wait what was I saying?! 

"Ready. She's coming this way" I said

Once I saw Maya coming our way I placed my lips onto _________'s lips.

YOUR POV

The kiss was rough and full of lust. Hongbin easily took control as his tongue made it's way into my mouth and explored every angle. I peeked through my left eye  and I saw Maya leave in a huff.

Hongbin's lips travelled to my chin leaving sloppy kisses. "Hongbin Oppa. She's gone you can stop" 

Hongbin didn't stop and soon his mouth left butterfly kisses on my neck. Thinking he didn't hear me the first time I repeated my words but he still wouldn't stop. I pushed him off me. 

"Ah...." he muttered "I think I've fallen for you...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hehehe double update. Kinda left you guys on a cliffhanger. The chapter was rushed but I hope you still enjoy it. Thanks.