Chapter 10: smiles

Will this work?

YOUR POV

As the car came to a halt and Hongbin's parents' house came into view I braced myself and tried to smile. 

"Are you ready?... Don't be afraid. It's just my parents" Hongbin said playfully noticing my worried face. 

At his warm words my cheeks turned red and I felt a feeling I haven't felt in awhile. My mouth turned into a small smile as Hongbin's words crept into my mind. 

"Let's go" he took my hand in a warm embrace. 

How could he change from being so quiet to being the sweetest husband whom knows how to make you feel better?

I looked down at our hands binded together and tried to keep myself calm as we came up the stairs of the house and began to ring the doorbell. 

We were greeted by Hongbin's parents. Both wearing formal clothing and bright smiles. 

"Hello you two. Don't you both look lovely in your matching attires" Hongbin's mum greeted 

Hongbin and I greeted the two adults and bowed in respect. 

"I told her not to copy my outfit" he said as he hugged his parents  whilst sticking his tongue at me playfully.

I giggled at his childish antics. I'll Smile and laugh as much as I can because... Later... Will definitely be the opposite and these smiles will come to an end

Hongbin's parents led us to the dining room for dinner where we were served with so much food.

"Waaaah. Isn't this too much? You know my wife has a small stomach" Hongbin addressed me by patting my stomach as we sat in our seats opposite his parents.

"Aww. You know her so well Hongbin -ah"

If Hongbin really knew me that well... He'd know that I feel guilty for ruining our relationship. He'd know that I love him.

"Thank you for the meal. It looks great"  I said hiding my thoughts to myself 

I took a glance at Hongbin as he began placing food onto my plate. He looked so happy. Not like how he's been looking for the days he's been angry with me.. But who could blame him?

"Thanks Oppa" I mumble

He laughed at my shyness "only for you" 

As his words register into my mind my heart begins to clench and my cheeks turn red. Three words and he can turn my world upside down. If it was anyone else my mind wouldn't be going into a frenzy... 

​"So how is he treating you _____-ah" asked Hongbin's mum

"Omma~~~" Hongbin whined and pouted

He looks cute when he pouts

"Tell us the truth ___________-ah" 

Should I really tell the truth? Tell them that I've been the one to break their son's heart... Tell them that we haven't spoken in awhile... Tell them I've been endlessly wishing to even get a glance at him

"He's been good to me. To be honest I didn't think this marriage thing was going to go well but I would truly be stupid to ruin this marriage because your son is simply amazing. The best husband I could ever ask for... And truly... I - I have fallen for you son" I looked into Hongbin's eyes. My eyes met with Hongbin's but his eyes were confused, yearning for answers...

The rest of the night flew by quickly. Shy glances from both Hongbin and I, nervous touches and pretend happiness. 

We said our goodbyes to his parents and I knew the time was coming soon, the time when our smiles and laughter would fade... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A short chapter as usual but I just wanted to update quickly as I know I have left you for sooooo long... And I apologise!! 

Sorry for any mistakes in this chapter. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

uhm... If you'd like to read my other fanfic with characters VIXX's Hongbin and N & TwoX's Eunyoung feel free to :) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay... I should've just made a blog about this but anyway I know at lot of you reading this must be Vixx fans since our main character in the fanfic is Hongbin but Vixx at the Seoul music awards last night was just amazing <3 my feels were just indescribable hehe ^^ they all looked so good & I'm so proud of them for winning an award. Their performance if Hyde was brilliant as well... So anyway I hope we all continue to support Hongbin & Vixx!! 

And of course thank you so much for reading this fanfiction even if it may be boring :)