Chapter 18: Still has feelings

Will this work?

HONGBIN POV

It’s been a whole year since the incident at the hospital and I can’t forgive myself for everything that I’ve done. Soon after the incident, she moved back to her parent’s house and I haven’t seen her since. We’re still married that’s for sure, I don’t think any one of us has the courage to bring a divorce up since we haven’t seen each other in ages. I can’t see her at school anymore because we graduated so there was really no chance to see her at all.

Have I been recovering well? Barely…

“Hongbin, are you even listening to me?” Hakyeon’s voice became clearer as my thoughts came back to reality and my eyes recognised the dreary living room.

“Uhh yeah, sorry what were you saying?” I replied sheepishly

“I saw her the other day. Her parents are forcing her to become friendly with some other guy… but obviously she still has feelings for you”

I looked up with a sense of hope and then slowly looked towards the ground again.

‘Still has feelings for me? As if’

I looked up again at Hakyeon whose waiting for an answer “Look. A year ago I made the worst decisions that lead the girl I loved out of my life and even if there is some hope that she might still have feelings for me… my past is going to haunt me forever”

Hakyeon got up from his seat on the couch. He sighed and gave me a slight smile before walking out of my front door.

YOUR POV
“MUM, DAD don’t do this. As much as I don’t like Hongbin don’t put him in a situation like this” I shouted

My parents wanted to invite Hongbin to dinner so that they could arrange a divorce between the both of us and force me into another relationship. Seriously? Like the last arranged marriage worked out well.

To make matters worse my parents are also inviting my future fiancé Daehyun, to the dinner… and to be brutally honest Daehyun was boring. Sure he was nice but we don’t have anything in common, I’m pretty sure he liked some other girl that he couldn’t stop talking about AND he wasn’t… Hongbin.

“_________-ah, your father already called him okay so there is no excuses. Hongbin ruined the marriage between you both and so now we’re just going to go into a different path”

I turned away from my mother and whispered to myself “you and I both know that I don’t want to go a different path”

“Just pick out a nice dress for tonight” she said as she walked away, not caring about my sadness

Another reason why I didn’t want Hongbin to come to dinner was because well… the last time I saw him I told him I didn’t want him in my life, I shouted like a total maniac. I hoped and dreamed that he would come back and hold me in his arms but nothing… and now a year after I’m seeing him at dinner with my next future fiancé.

I dragged my feet up the stairs and into my bedroom to choose a nice, presentable dress. I finally settled on a strapless cocktail dress with jewels at the top and pink material flowing just above my knees. I wore silver heels and tied my hair up into a nice bun updo.  

----

(the link to the dress… if you need a better visual)

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=yDkcQjaZFcT2JM&tbnid=5P0W7421r4XRIM&ved=0CAgQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dresses1000.com%2Fsweetheart-beaded-baby-pink-cocktail-dress-cheap-p-3730.html&ei=dp6wU9G6BYSjkQXJtoCACQ&psig=AFQjCNFa2r_wWueac6jkduiBtGbmom2bjQ&ust=1404170230151830

----

“YOU READY?” I heard my mum from the other side of the door.

“I just need to do my makeup” I told my mum… but was I really ready for the whole dinner situation?

“okay. Hurry up. Daehyun is here already and Hongbin will be too”

I did some quick natural makeup. Even though I wasn’t completely ready for this I should look my best right?

I made my way downstairs and saw Daehyun in a nice suit sitting on the couch opposite my parents. He stood up and greeted me. At least he’s a gentleman.

“Hi oppa.” I said courteously and we both sat down next to each other on the couch. The room was silent, I could see Daehyun giving me glances that yearned to leave this situation.

The doorbell rang breaking the silence and my heart began to beat as fast as a bullet train.

“Go open the door for Hongbin sweetie” At my father’s words I crept up slowly and made my way to the door. Once I twist the doorknob I’m going to see the man that made me smile up to my eyes, the one that took my breath away… the one that also left me a year ago when I needed him the most. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers! Guess who's back?? ME! I know I know... as usual i've been a terrible author and I haven't updated since May. I hope you can still support me with this story :) Thank you for all your lovely comments and please bear with me with all the grammar and spelling mistakes. I will try to update soon... maybe even later today but yeah thank you. OH!! and I just added Daehyun in because WHY NOT? You can picture him as B.A.P's daehyun because i did or you can just picture a completely different person... it is really up to you. I have nothing against Daehyun, he is definitely not boring... he actually is my ultimate bias. Thank you once again for reading this story I really appreciate it!... lol If you want me to read any of your stories you can also reccommend me some preferably B.A.P, BTOB, VIXX, EXO or SHINee ~ and any constructive criticism is also welcome!