Chapter 9: what do I do?

Will this work?

YOUR POV

I laid down on the bed in my room... The room he arranged for me knowing I would feel uncomfortable sharing a room with him. I sighed as thoughts ran through my mind 'all he ever did was be kind to me making me feel at rest.. Apart from the time when he wanted to make maya jealous' 

"I'm the worst wife in the history of wives" I muttered to myself

Hongbin wouldn't even talk to me. As I took small glances in his direction when I had the chance, his face would be towards to ground and his normally happy smile would be in slim line. I tried creating conversation but he always mumbled that he needed to be somewhere then left me there in regret and guilt. 

My thoughts were ceased as a small knock was placed on my door. I quietly say up from my bed whiping the slight tears from my eyes and opened the door. 

"Hongbin" my voice quavered

"dress nicely we're seeing my parents" he said softly as he turned to leave 

"alright..." I whispered to myself. We have grown too distant now.

I put my light blue dress that flowed down my waist and stopped at my knees on with silver heels. I picked up my matching clutch and applied some natural looking make up. I curled my hair slightly and soon I was finished. Pleased with my choice of attire I forced myself to smile. I haven't genuinely smiled in awhile... I can't bring myself to happiness knowing I ruined a relationship that could've been great. What do I do now? He can't even bring himself to look at me in the eyes... How can I pretend to his parents that we are a happily married couple? 

I looked at myself in the mirror one last time as I made my way to the door. As I opened my bedroom door I was taken by surprise as Hongbin stood there apparently bracing himself before knocking on my door. He wore a black suit with a blue tie. We must think alike since we're both wearing blue. 

"Oh.. Hi" I looked down at my heels

"you look... Uhm let's go" he took the keys of the car and left in the direction of the garage

Once we were in the car I wanted to say something to hopefully regain some comfort between us before seeing his parents. 

"Hongbin... I'm sorry." 

"You don't have to say anything" 

His cold answer made a tear slip down my face "I do have to say something and just let me ex-"

"Look _______-ah" he put his warm hand on mine "lets just have a good night. We can talk about this later" He gave me his warm, loving smile that I have missed

"By the way... You really like to match with me don't you? Remember our trench coats? And now our blue clothing" he laughed making me blush 

In this moment I can smile. I can laugh... And will all be genuine but after this... You know when 'later' comes and we have to talk it won't be smiles and laughter...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

short chapter that will hopefully make you smile... At least at the end!! Happy New Year! Sorry for any mistakes with my spelling and grammar... Please forgive me for not updating my other stories and leaving this one for awhile.