09

That Lecturer Is My Husband

That girl looks really messy with her puffy eyes,miserable hair.She hold a bottle of Soju and wanting to pour it in the glass but Soju is already finish.She sigh.

“Ahjumma! One more soju please!”

“Nae”

Soon that ahjumma came with new soju at her hand and put it on the table.Miso grab that soju and open the cap before pour it in the glass.She drink it with one gulp and pour it again in the glass.

Miso started to drunk because she have drink 4 bottle of soju.She drink the last soju before stood up and step out from the stall with unbalance step.

When she want to across the street,a big lorry is speeding towards her while Miso stood there blankly.

Luckily there’s someone saved her from being hit by lorry.That person pulled her to the side of road and they’re falling down to the ground.

“Yah! Miso! Micheosseo?! (Are you crazy?!)” Sehun grab her shoulder and shook her body.Miso smile and push Sehun away before standing up.

“Yah!”

Sehun grabbing her arm making Miso turn her body facing Sehun.

“Don’t be so concerned about me.I can take care of myself” Said Miso drunk.

Sehun sigh.

“You are drunk.How much soju that you drink huh?”

“About FOUR” Miso smiled and show her four fingers to Sehun.Sehun shook his head.

“Let me send you home.Come” Sehun pulled her hand and guide her to his car.

Miso enter Sehun car and closed the door.She then lean her head.

Sehun start the engine and heat it for a while before driving to Miso home.

Sehun glance at Miso that is beside him.Miso is hugging herself while looking at the window.

“Yah.I know you are stressed but you shouldn’t do this.Drinking four bottle of soju? That’s crazy! A girl like you shouldn’t do that thing! It really dangerous! How if I’m not there when that lorry is speeding towards you? You might in hospital right now”

“Ahhh! You didn’t know! That jerky idiot Kyuhyun making me like this.You know I bump to him this morning when I was hurry to class.Urgh.Why do I have to meet him?”

Sehun sigh.He focused on his driving.Miso said again.She’s revealing her secrets to Sehun without she realize.

“That jerky idiot Kyuhyun stole my first kiss.He me and after that he leave me.What the hell is that?”

Sehun surprised to Miso word.His eyes grew bigger.

“Urgh my head hurts.Hurry up.I want to sleep in my house”

….

As they reach Miso house,Miso get out from the car and walking to the door but she stumble infront and falling down.Sehun immediately run towards her and carried her bridal style in the house after he unlock the door.Sehun saw the house is empty.No one was there.Perhaps her parents are sleeping now since it’s 2 in the morning.

Sehun bring her to her bedroom and place her body gently on the soft bed.He push Miso bangs aside and caressed her cheeks.Sehun was about to leave Miso but Miso stop him by grabbing his hand.Sehun turn to face Miso.Questioning her by humming.

“Can you sleep with me tonight? Beside me?”

Sehun gulp.He nods his head and crawl on the bed and lie beside Miso.

Miso moved closer to him and hug his waist and buried her head on his broad chest.

Sehun Miso hair and kiss her hair before greeted her goodnight but Miso is already in her dreamland.

….

Next morning Miso waking up with a huge pain in her head.She hold her head and mumble around.

She feels strange when realize that she isn’t lie her head on the pillow but she’s lying his head on something heavy and hard.Miso open her eyes and she’s seriously surprised on what she see.

Sehun? When did Sehun coming to her house? A lot of questions playing in her mind.

Sehun wake up from his sleep and opening his eyes.He saw Miso is beside him.Sitting on the bed.

“Hey” Greet Sehun and seat up.Eyeing at Miso that is confuse.

“W-When did you came to my house and s-sleep with me?”

Sehun smiled.

“Yesterday you are drunk much and almost being hit by lorry.Fortunately I saved you and send you to this house” Explain Sehun making Miso frown even more.

Now she memorise that yesterday she was so misery and drank a lot of soju and ended up being drunk.

“But why are you sleeping with me?”

“You ask me to do so I do.Last night was a beautiful moment for me.Thank you” Sehun smiled and kiss her forehead.

Miso was blank.What just Sehun said to her? She doesn’t understand at all.

“I want to go back to my home to change my cloth so I can go to university” Sehun jump from the bed and stretch himself before step out from Miso room.Leaving that girl sit there blankly.

“Oh.I’m gonna fetch you up.See you later” Sehun peeked from her room and said that to Miso before getting out from the house.

….

“Adeul ah (Son) your omma said you are not in your room last night.Where have you been?” Questioned Mr Oh to Sehun that is done with his new clothes.

“Last night I was at Im resident.Company Miso” Answered Sehun simply and taking his car key.

“Adeul ah! You don’t want to eat your breakfast first?”

“It’s okay appa.I can have my eat at university.Got to go now.Bye appa.Say bye to omma too”

Sehun step out from the house and wear shoes and heading to his car.

….

Miso is ready with her bag and book.Now she’s waiting for Sehun to fetch her up.

A honked of car snap Miso back from reality.She peeked from the curtain and saw Sehun car.

Miso bid a goodbye to her parents and step out from the house wearing her shoes before entering Sehun car.

“Sehun ah” Miso crack the quiet situation when on their way to university and Sehun questioning her by humming.

“Yesterday you said I’m drunk much right?”

“Yup”

“Did I revealed my secrets to you yesterday?”

“Yes”

Miso bite her lower lips.Scratching her hair and knock it once.

Sehun glance to her and focused on the road again.

“It’s okay.I’m your husband soon so I have my right to know about your secrets” Said Sehun simply.

Sehun car get inside the main gate and searching for empty parking.Sehun park his car and stop the engine.Miso open the car door and step out from the car so do Sehun.He keep his car key inside her pant pocket.

“Do you already take your breakfast?” Ask Sehun.Miso shook her head as the answer.

Sehun glance his wrist watch.He move beside Miso.

“We still have 40 minutes before class start.Now let me treat you breakfast”

Miso just nods her head.She and Sehun are walking to cafeteria in the university.

….

They move to empty place that is on the corner and place their meal on the table and then having comfortable sit.

Miso unwrapped the plastic of the bread and take a bite of it.While Sehun just drinking the coffee.

Miso munching her food and look at Sehun that is playing with his phone.Texting to Luhan maybe?

“Lecturer Oh” After she swallow her food down to she call Sehun using that name making Sehun lift his head up.

“Don’t call me like that.You only can call me in that name when I was lecturing”

“I don’t know you are really serious and fierce when lecturing” Said Miso.

“If I lecturing playfully and carelessy I’m not deserve to be lecturer then” Answer Sehun simply looking at Miso.

“Yea.You are right” Miso nods and take a last bite of bread and munch it before swallow it up.

Sehun place his thumb at the corner of Miso lips making that girl surprised.Sehun caressed her corner lips.Miso blush.

“I just wanna clean your lips because there’s is bread on your lips” Said Sehun.