02

That Lecturer Is My Husband

“Im Miso,I want to meet you after class”

Students in the class looking at Miso with a weird face.Miso ignored it and pretend that she was writing.

“Omo.Why’d lecturer wanted to meet her? Is she score bad in the exam?”

“Yea.I think so.But she never get any bad grades in exam.She is top student in this class”

Miso shook her head slowly when hearing the conservation.

“Alright class.That’s all for today.Thank you for your cooperation”

After saying that word,Sehun packing his book and left the class.He wait for Miso at the out.

Miso get up and going out from the class to meet Sehun.

“Sehun ssi,why’d you want to meet me? Is there anything wrong with my grades?”

As she saw Sehun is standing at the out of the class,Miso greeted him with a question.

Sehun clear his throat before answering Miso.

“Ani.It’s not about your grades.It’s about ours”

Miso furrow her eyebrow.

“Ours? I thought my parents and your parents already done discussing about it”

“It’s already done but for the wedding concept your mum asking me to discuss with you.So can we meet at the cafeteria  now? Besides  class is done now”

“Sure.Let me pack up my things first”

As Miso enter the class back,Sehun feels relief.Miso isn’t being like yesterday.Her mood is in good condition now.

“Hey Miso.Where’d you want to go? I thought we have already promised to watch ‘The Conjuring’ movie together”

Sooyoung voice approach Miso ear.She weird when seeing Miso is already packing her bag.

“I’m so sorry Sooyoung.I have something to do.I’m so sorry.Perhaps you can watch it with Yoona”

Sooyoung bright face turn into sour face after Miso can’t make it with her .

Miso notice Sooyoung face so she touch Sooyoung shoulder.

“I’m promise after this we will watch the movie together okay? I will treat you tomorrow as my apologize”

Miso tries to persuade Sooyoung by using food matter because Sooyoung likes to eat.She eat a lot but she never gain weight.She always with that skinny body and that’s make her eat everything she want.

Little by little Sooyoung carve a smile on her face.She cupped Miso cheeks and hug her tightly.

“Make sure you fulfil your promise or else I will sulking with you for a thousand years”

“What? Thousand years? OMG! I don’t wanna!”

They both laughing together.

Miso slap her own forehead because she’s completely forget about Sehun that is waiting for her at the outside.

“Sooyoung.I got to go now.See you tomorrow”

Sooyoung nods and wave to her.

Miso fasten her steps and when she’s already out from the class…

Sehun is not there anymore.

Miso stood there dumbfounded.Does Sehun wants to trick her or he aleady at the cafeteria?

Miso took out her phone and searching for Sehun name but then she slap her forehead again.

“Yah! You so stupid Miso! You doesn’t have Sehun number! How can you call him!”

Miso mumbling around before keep her phone inside her jeans pocket.

“Better I find him at the cafeteria.Maybe he’s already there”

Miso arrange her steps towards cafeteria that is located on the ground floor.

When Miso reach the cafeteria,she searching for Sehun figure and she found it.Sehun is sitting at the back of the cafeteria.

Miso walk towards him and have a sit infront him.

Sehun put down the coffee that he drank when seeing Miso.He sigh.

“I’m sorry Sehun.I was talking with Sooyoung just now and…”

Sehun cuts off her words by putting his index finger on her lips.

“Stop with the explaining.We need to discuss about the concept”

“Alright then”

They start the discussing.Every concept that Miso suggest always being reject by Sehun.

Miso pouting her lips and crossed her arm.Sehun always rejecting her suggestion.

“Why do you always reject it?”

“Because it’s nonsense”

Miso scoffed.

“Then? Give me your suggestion”

Miso said as she lean her body on the soft chair.

“My suggestion is to make the concept as the masquerade.Do you agree with it?”

Miso mouth wide open.She blink her eyes for a several times.

“Woah.Why’d I’m not thinking about this concept before? Yes! I agreed with it!”

“Alright then.And now we have to tell about this concept to our parents”

Miso nods understandly and after that she order food and drink.

…..

Sehun drive Miso to her house and they’ve reached the house.

“Thank you Sehun for the ride”

Miso bowed her head to him and about to get out from the car but Sehun grabbing her arm making her stop.

Miso turn her face and saw Sehun is staring at her.

“Sehun? What is it? Did you have something to tell me?”

Sehun pulled her and immediately her nose hit Sehun chest.Sehun wrapped pair of his arm on Miso waist.He buries his face on Miso shoulder making Miso feels strange.

“I promise to you Miso that I will be a good husband when we are getting married”

He whisper softly on her ears.

Miso gulp.She doesn’t have words to reply to his words.

Sehun then break the hug and put his right hand on Miso cheeks and caressed it softly.It’s send shiver to Miso.

“Erm.I get out of this car first Sehun.Till we meet later”

Immediately Miso step out from the car and went inside the house.

She close the door and saw Oh family is at the living room with her parents.Miso bite her lower lips.Erkk.Why’d Sehun didn’t tell her that his family at here? Argh!

“Miso? Where is Sehun? I thought you with him?”

Mrs Oh asking with a weird face.Just now Sehun message her saying that he will come to the house with Miso.

“Ermm..He..”

She hear knock on the door and she open it.And there’s Sehun with a smirk on his face that he shows just to Miso.

Miso gulp.

Sehun walk towards Miso parents and bowed politely to them and sit at the empty couch.

“Yah.Miso.What are you standing at there like statue? Come sit beside Sehun”

Miso snap back from reality and follow her mom instruction.Sitting beside Sehun.

Miso is shock when Sehun holding her hand and bring it on his lap.

Miso just bow her head.

……

“Miso,start from today I want you to learn cooking and cleaning the house”

“But why omma?”

“Because you will carry out the rensposibility as wife soon and that’s why I want you to learn all about it”

“Alright then.What should I do first?”

“Come with me to Auntie Kim house.You will learn at there.Besides Auntie Kim is expert of doing anything that relates with marriage”

Miso nods.She doesn’t change her cloths so do Mrs Im.They going to Auntie Kim house that is infront of their house.

…….

Miso widening when seeing a big basket that is contain cabbage in it.

“I-I have to do all of this?”

“Yesh! You are! A wife should have know how to make Kimchi and your husband will love you then!”

“But I’m new in here auntie.Could you give me a small basket?”

“No you can’t.Every girls who wants to learn how to cook kimchi from me will face this first”

“But auntie..”

“No buts!”

“Jun ah,could you please give her a small basket of cabbage? She want to learn with small first”

Mrs Im persuade Auntie Kim in a soft tone.Actually Mrs Im is feeling poor to Miso.

“Alright then.I will give her a small basket.Besides you are asking me to do so.But after this no more small basket,alright?”

“Thank you Auntie Kim! Saranghae!”

Miso do a heart sign on her head to Auntie Kim.

“Alright.I’ll call my son to change the basket.JONGDAE!!!”

“Nae omma?”

“Could you please bring me the small basket of cabbage?”

“Alrighty!”

“Your son? Jongdae?”

“Yup! He is my son.But he’s not as clever as your daughter.He’s not enter the university”

Mrs Im just nods her head.

Soon Jongdae came with a small basket of cabbage at his hand.Then he place it on the floor.

“Thank you my son”

“No problem omma!”

Jongdae wink at Miso and Miso just twist .

‘So ’

Miso said in her mind.

“So now.i will teach you how to make kimchi”

Miso nods and look at the steps to make kimchi.


 

Author Note:

Hhehe.I said that I will update tomorrow right? I was very excited to this story so I update this night.

Thanks for the subscribe! I love you!

Subscribe and Comment.Upvote is really appreciate!