01

That Lecturer Is My Husband

"You have back Miso! Come.Sit here.We have something to discuss with you and it's about your future"

As Miso reach home,she saw her parents with another family are on the living room.All of them stop with their chatting and eyed at Miso who just come back from university.Miso feel something strange.She never know that family before.

"Oh family,let me introduce to you my only one sweety heart.Im Miso"

Miso bow 60 degree after her mum introduce her to the family which she only know as Oh family.

"Miso.The meaning of the name is 'Popular and Flame' right?"

Miso eyes grew bigger as the one of the Oh family says her name meaning.She lift her head immediately and once again her eyes grew bigger.Bigger than Kyungsoo (XD) when seeing that person face.

Oh Sehun.

"Mr Oh"

That word came out from her cat like lips.

"Did you guys already know each other?"

"Yup.I am her lecturer"

The situation became tense for a while.

Clapp! Clapp! Clapp!

Mrs Oh clapping her hand excitedly.

"That's a very good news to you! So we can fasten the wedding ceremony right?"

"What? Wedding? Omma,appa.What's all of this?"

"Mrs Im.You didn't tell your daughter yet about this?"

Miso give her parents a question look.

Mr and Mrs Im hesitates to tell Miso about the wedding.

"Omma,appa.Tell me now"

Miso shakes Mrs Im arm violently.

"Actually you are getting married with Oh Sehun,dear"

Miso widening her eyes and gasp.

"I know it's a shock new for you but you have to married with Sehun"

Miso felt her eyes are hot and her tears will be fall anytime so she leave the living room and go to her bedroom.She slam the door and lean on the door.Her tears rolling down through her cheeks when suddenly the memories of her and her ex boyfriend appeared in her mind.

She falling down and hugging her knees.

"Why? Why'd you have to do this to me? You know I don't want to fall in love again"

Miso sobbing in her knees loudly.

....

"Miso always like that.Don't you worry.She will accept this I guarantee" 

Mr Im said and pretend that he is laughing.

"That's right.Perhaps she's excited of this wedding and that's why she being like that"

Mrs Im add in the talk and pretend that she is laughing too.

Sehun is suprise on what he saw just now.As he know,Miso isn't like that.What makes her being like that? 1001 question are in his head.

"Mr Im.Mind if I'm going to Miso room to look at her condition now?"

"Sure.No problem.Besides you and her will getting married soon.Just go.Makes sure you knock the door first before entering the room,okay?"

"Aaa.Okay.Thank you Mr Im"

"We will tell you about the discussion later okay son?"

"Alright"

Sehun get up from his sit and arranging his steps towards Miso room that is on the upstairs.

'Knock! Knock! Knock!'

Miso lift her face as she hear knock on the door.

"Leave me alone omma! I need time!"

"It's me.Sehun"

Miso get up and unclocked the door before she open it up.Sehun is standing infront her.

"What do you want from me?"

Miso walk towards her bed and sit on it.

"I just want to look at your condition" Sehun said.

"There's no need to care about me"

"But you will be my wife soon" Sehun still standing at the out of Miso room.

Miso held a big sigh.She bite her lower lips.

"I'm not ready to build a marriage yet.Seriously.After what'd he do to me"

Miso voice is shaking and that's mean she want to cry.

"He? Who is he?"

"My ex boyfriend" Miso turn her body back to cover her tears from Sehun.

Sehun notice that Miso is crying so she turn her body back from him.

Sehun step in the room and take a sit on the bed but not facing her.He sit behind her.

"Can you just forget him and move on.You are not yourself if you're being like this all the time"

Sehun let out his word one by one in soft tone.

"I can't.I cannot forget all of my memories with him.I love him very much and deep in my heart.But why'd he do this to me? He dumped me worstly!"

"I know it's hard to forget the person that we love very much.I knew it"

Miso sighed heavily.

"Then"

Sehun get up and leave Miso alone.

.....

"How was it? Is she alright?"

Sehun nods and carve a smile on his face.

"She needed time to think about it"

Mr and Mrs Im felt releive hearing about that.

"So can we continue our discussion about the wedding?"

"Yes.For the wedding concept I will give to Sehun and Miso to discuss about it"

They discussing and discussing about the wedding.

.....

Clock is tickling.Tea is already finish and both of family are done discussing about the wedding.Oh family leave the house after the say goodbye.

"Yeobo,let's look at Miso now.I'm worried about her condition"

"Let's go"

Miso parents knock her room twice before step in the room.

"Miso"

Miso lift her head and look at her parents.

"We have done discussing about your wedding with Sehun.You guys will be married on next 2 weeks"

Miso just nod.She didn't have word to say.She can't disagree with her parents decision.

Mrs Im pull Miso in her warm embrace.She caresses Miso hair.

"It's for your own good.Who knows after you getting married with Sehun your life will be change and can forget that guy too"

Miso close her eyes in her mum embrace.

"Let's eat our dinner dear"

"I'm full.I want to sleep omma"

"Alright then.Goodnight my dear"

Mrs Im lie Miso down on the bed and put the blanket on her.Mrs and Mr Im kissed Miso on the forehead before getting out of her room.

.......

Sehun can't sleep.Many position he make but he still can't sleep.

Sehun look up at the ceiling and see the fan is spinning around.Immediately he remember the incident at Im resident.

He sigh and close his eyes to forget about it but it keeps playing in his head.

He shook his head quickly and sit up.

"Argh.I want to sleep.Dear head,could you please stop reminding me to Miso?"

Sehun put both of his palm on his face.

"2 weeks.And after that you will be her official husband.2 weeks"

"I'm gonna make her happy"

 


Author Note:

Holla subscribers! I'm glad that you respond to this story! Thank you! I really appreciate that!

Tomorrow I will update the next chapter.Wait ya?

Subcribes and Comment.Upvote is really appreciate ^_^