10

That Lecturer Is My Husband

“She’s going to married the day after tomorrow” Answer Sooyoung without looking that person face.

“What? Married?!” Kyuhyun shock on Sooyoung answer.He seriously doesn’t expect it.

“With who?”

“The lecturer of Kyunghee University” Kyuhyun biting his lips and mess his hair.

“Why do you want to know about her? I thought you doesn’t have any relationship more with her” Said Sooyoung sarcastically.

“It’s true but I think I wanna be with her again”

Sooyoung eyes grew bigger as Kyuhyun said that.Immediately her palm land onto his cheeks.

“You wanna be with her again?! You wanna be with her again after what you did to her last 2 years?!” Shout Sooyoung angrily.She clench her jaw.As Miso bestfriend,Sooyoung doesn’t approve that at all.And she think Miso will do the same thing.

Kyuhyun touch his right cheek where Sooyoung palm land on it.He look at Sooyoung.

“You might angry to me because I dumped her that time but believe me! Someone force me to do that”

Sooyoung smirk hearing Kyuhyun explaination.’You are really good at creating story Mr Cho’.Said Sooyoung in her mind.

“Why you must do that on your wedding day huh? Did the person force you to dump her on wedding day?”

Kyuhyun mute.Doesn’t know how to explain more.He bite his lower lips.

“Haihh Kyuhyun.You make her cry everyday last time.Her heart is broken into a piece you know.As her bestfriend I’m pity for her because she’s being like that all day.Just forget it and find a new girl.I remind you,MISO IS GOING TO MARRIED”

Sooyoung raise her voice at the last word and she leave Kyuhyun after that.

….

Sehun surprised when Miso take his hand.It’s first time Miso do skinship with him.

Miso rub Sehun palm and play with his finger making Sehun frown.

“What are you doing with my hand Miss Miso?” Miso look up to Sehun and smiling.

“Your hand is soft.Look at your long hand.Compare to my short hand”

Miso raise her hand and measure it with Sehun hand.Miso pout.

“I’m jealous with your hand,Sehun” Said Miso pouting making Sehun chuckled at her cuteness.

“Aigoo Miso.Your hand are cute too.Look at your nails.It’s cute” Sehun take her hand and rub her thumb nail.

“I really like your nail then especially your thumb nail” Whisper Sehun to Miso.

Miso pout.”But your hand still look beautiful to me” Said Miso.

Sehun ruffle her hair and looking at Miso that is playing with his hand.Sehun smile and wrap his left arm on Miso shoulder.

….

Kyuhyun stop his step when seeing someone familiar.He move closer and saw Miso with one guy.They look happy.Kyuhyun sigh and lean his head on the tree.

“Why I’m so idiot on that time? If I’m not acting like that I’m sure Miso and I now live happily and having child”

He mess his hair.He peeked at Miso again from the tree.He look at Miso face.There is happy mood on her cute and flawless face.That big smile.That eye smile.Making Kyuhyun memorise all of their memories.Kyuhyun sigh.Lower his face looking at his shoes.

“Should I talk with her?” Question Kyuhyun by himself.His head remind when he got bump with Miso last two days and her face was really pale and tears formed in her eyes.

“You are stupid Kyuhyun” Mumble him.

….

“The day after tomorrow is our wedding.I’m so happy that finally I’ll be your husband” Sehun said and hold Miso hand.Miso lower her head.Biting her lips.

Seeing Miso like that making Sehun start to worry.He hold her cheeks and he can see tears are rolling down from her eyes.Sehun panick.He wipe her tears and hug Miso.

Miso crying in on Sehun chest making that guy shirt became wet.Miso wrap her arm on Sehun waist and hug him tighter.

“Miso.What is wrong? Why are you suddenly…” Sehun stop his question when suddenly he memorise something.He memorise that Sooyoung told him about how Miso get dump by her ex boyfriend.

Sehun pat her back softly and caressed her hair softly.Kissing her forehead for a long time.

“Don’t you worry dear.I’m gonna be faithful to you.I’ll not hurt your feeling just once and I’ll not make your tears falling down.I’m gonna be a good husband that give a  lot of happiness for you dear” Sehun said in a gentle way while her long hair.

Hearing that making her tears falling down even more.While Sehun still calm her down by pat her back, her hair and kiss her forehead and her head.

“Dear please stop crying.Forget that jerky idiot Kyuhyun” Whisper Miso making Miso broke the hug.She looking at Sehun with frown.

“How did you know that I call him with that name?”

“You told me when you are drunk” Answer Sehun with smile on his face.Miso bite her lower lips and lower her head.

“I told you right that I’ve know your secrets.Don’t worry.I’ll not reveal your secrets to anyone” Said Sehun and pulled Miso in his embrace.

….

Sehun cheer Miso up by bringing her to dinner and watching cinema.

People in the cinema are laughing their lung out because of the funny scene so do Miso and Sehun.

Sehun glance at Miso that is still laughing.She cover from letting out a big laugh.

Sehun feels satisfied seeing Miso.He take Miso hand and grab it softly.The funny scene is shown again and they laughing.

Miso cover her face when romantic scene are shown on the screen.She play with her finger and looking down until that scene finish.Sehun found Miso acting is really cute and make his heart race.

….

“Are you having fun?” Ask Sehun as they step out from the cinema.Miso nods and carve a smile.

“That’s a amazing story at all!” Miso raise her thumbs up.Sehun chuckled.

“Then why are you cover your face when romantic scene are shown?” Tease Sehun when they’re walking to Sehun car that are park a bit far from cinema.

“I’m just shy” Answer Miso with pout on her face.

“You know you are really cute when you try not to watch the romantic scene”

“I know right.I am cute” That answer making Sehun let out a ‘tcch’. Miso and Sehun get into the car and Sehun drive to Im resident.

….

As they reach Im resident Miso said thank you to Sehun and greet him goodnight before open the car door.She stop when Sehun grabbing her arm.She turn her face.

“Sehun? What is…” She doesn’t get to finish her word as Sehun pulled her and press his lips onto Miso.Miso eyes grew bigger and she try to pull Sehun away but Sehun grip her tighter.At the end Miso just gave up and enjoy the passionate yet gentle kiss.

They both pull away and their cheeks are reddened.Sehun scratch his back of neck.

“Ermm.Sehun ah,goodnight” Immediately Miso step out from Sehun car and get inside the house.

As she open the door she saw her parents are busy preparing the wedding stuff.

“Omma,appa.When will you guys send the invitation card to neighbor?” Mr and Mrs Im stop their activites as Miso voice approach their ears.

“Oh! Miso! You are back! We are going to send this to neighbor tomorrow” Answer Mrs Im.

Miso take a step and sit beside her parents and looking at the wedding stuff.

….

Sehun lying down on his soft bed and remember about the kiss.He really doesn’t expect that he would kiss Miso.Immediately his face reddened.

He shook his head and look up to ceiling.

“Im Miso.Saranghae” Sehun smile and closed his eyes.

He touch his lips that were pressed on Miso soft lips earlier.A smile appear on his face.

“Your lips is soft and taste sweet.I feel I want to kiss your lips once again and I couldn’t wait for our wedding day” Said Sehun to himself before went to his dreamland.

….

After Miso clean herself she get out from bathroom and sit on the bed.She suddenly memorise Sehun word.

“Don’t you worry dear.I’m gonna be faithful to you.I’ll not hurt your feeling just once and I’ll not make your tears falling down.I’m gonna be a good husband that give a  lot of happiness for you dear”

“Will he keep his word?” Whisper Miso.