11

That Lecturer Is My Husband

Today is the day.The day that Sehun and Miso will end their single life and living together.The day that their parents are waiting for and crying because their child will getting married.

Miso is in the makeup room.Waiting Sooyoung to come since her bestfriend is expert in this thing.While waiting for Sooyoung Miso playing with her phone.

Soon Sooyoung came in the room and greet Miso.

“Are you ready to make over Im Miso?” Miso nods as an answer.

….

“Ya Sehun ah.Just relax.Everything’s gonna be alright.Don’t be so nervous okay?” Said Luhan when watching his bestfriend walk back and forth with an anxious face.Once he see Sehun like a husband who wait for his wife giving birth.

“Of course I’m nervous Luhan.Today is my big day and a few hour left before I’ll be Miso husband”

Luhan stood up and move to Sehun.He pat his back and rub his shoulder calming him down.

“It’s my first time seeing you like this Oh Sehun.As I know you always acting cool and calm”

Sigh escape his mouth.He sit down and rub his face several time.

“I’m scared if I couldn’t be a good and faithful husband to Miso” Finally Sehun let out the reason  why he nervous.

Luhan show Sehun a calm smile.He pat Sehun shoulder a few time before say

“I’m sure you will be a good and faithful husband to Miso.As example when you are with your ex girlfriend.You make her smile everyday and never make her tears falling down.But she is blind and stupid who couldn’t see that side of yours.I’m sure you will bring a happiness to Miso same as you bring a happiness to your ex girlfriend”

Sehun sigh.He look at Luhan.

“You are really good at giving word Luhan especially when it comes to love.But I’m still curious why are you still single”

“It’s because I’m fabulous” Answer Luhan simply making Sehun choke his breathe.

“Tcch.Because you are fabulous or because your face is like girl?” Tease Sehun and laughing.

“Yah!” Yell Luhan and glare Sehun.

Sehun laugh.

….

“Done!” After apply some lip balm on Miso lips.Sooyoung smile proudly see her pretty friend.

Miso open her eyes and look at her reflection at the mirror.She smile and touching her face.But suddenly her smile fade away and she looking down.

Sooyoung sigh.Her bestfriend seems couldn’t forget the incident again.Sooyoung sit beside Miso and calm her down.

“Ya.You should forget that jerk! Continue your life and be happy with Sehun.Today is your big day right? Huh? Don’t be sad.What will Sehun parents say if they see you like this.Don’t be sad Im Miso.Smile” Sooyoung pat Miso back softly.

Miso parents step into the room making Miso lift up her face.

“Aigoo my daughter.You looking pretty and beautiful with that hanbok.Yeobeo our daughter is so pretty” Said Mrs Im while she grab her hand together and put it on her chest.

“I know right.Just look at who’d she inherit her beauty” Said Mr Im simply making Miso and Sooyoung chuckle.

“Uncle Im,when will the ceremony will start?” Ask Sooyoung.

“A few minutes more” Answer Mr Im making Sooyoung nods understandly.

“Ah! It’s start! Come Miso” Miso stood up from her seat and move to Mr Im.Before that Miso hug her mom and Sooyoung say ‘hwaiting’ to her.

….

Miso cling her hand on Mr Im arm and stood outside the hall before the it open.

Soon the main door open making Miso and Mr Im step inside and walk towards Sehun that is waiting for them on the altar with black tuxedo.

Miso show her soft smile while walking towards Sehun and after they reach at Sehun.Mr Im gave his daughter to Sehun and pat his shoulder.

“Take a very good care of my daughter.She’s the only one child in my family.Will you take care of Miso?”

“I will dad.Don’t worry” Answer Sehun with smile on his face.By that Mr Im left Sehun and Miso on the stage with the priest.

“Do you Im Miso accept Oh Sehun to be your husband?”

“Yes I do”

“Do you Oh Sehun accept Im Miso to be your wife?”

“Yes I do.I will take care of her deep in my heart and love her sincerely.I’ll not hurt her once and make her tears falling down.I am a coward guy if I hurt her”

Everyone in the hall look at Sehun and Miso with a lovely gaze and smile on their face.

“Sehun and Miso now officially husband and wife.You guys can kiss now” As the priest said that everyone waiting for the kiss.

Sehun smile looking at Miso.He wait for this time.To kiss those lips again.

Sehun put his hand on the back of Miso neck and lean his face to Miso and their lips are press onto each other.Sehun gave her a passionate kiss.

After a few second they pull back and Miso face became red because everyone in the hall tease them about their first night.

….

After the ceremony ended everyone left the hall and coming back at the night.

“Finally you guys are husband and wife! I can’t believe it!” Mrs Oh said dramatically making the two parents laughing.

“I hope you guys can make a baby so that I can carried the baby before I die”

“Omma! Don’t say that.O-Of course we will do that” Without any purpose Miso let out the word making Oh family and her family looking at her suprisely.

“Ohoho seems someone couldn’t wait for night to come!” Said Mr Im simply making them laugh.

Miso blushing so hard.She blame herself on what she just say.

“Aigoo aigoo our child.It’s already evening.Why don’t you guys go home and take a rest.You guys must be tired right?”

“Alright mom.And I will bring her to a new house” Sehun said making Miso look at him with a frown.Buying a house? But when’d he buy the house? And why he doesn’t tell her about that?

“Alright alright.Make sure you guys have enough rest and don’t forget this night.We have masquerade night and opening the gift” Said Mrs Oh before Miso and Sehun get into the car.

“Sehun ah,make sure you keep the word or else I’ll cut you off and put you into a hot pot” Mr Im said to Sehun before he enter the car.Sehun nods and say “I won’t break my promise dad”

….

“Sehun ah”

“Call me oppa since I’m three years older than you”

“What?”

“Call me oppa.O.P.P.A.Oppa.I’m your husband now right?” Glance Sehun to Miso.Miso bite her lower lips.

“If I don’t call you oppa you don’t reply me?” Ask Miso and Sehun nods.

Miso mumble around.She scratch her head.She is uncomfortable calling Sehun with ‘oppa’.So she decide to not  talk to Sehun and let her question away.

Sehun glance at Miso.Sigh escape his mouth.Maybe Miso not ready yet calling him oppa.

“Okay okay.You can call me with Sehun name” No response.Sehun furrow his eyebrow.He glance at Miso once again and Miso is sleeping soundly beside him.Sehun shook his head.

“Aigoo.You must be tired much” Sehun raise his left hand and rub Miso hair.

….

After 30 minutes they reach the new house.Sehun park his car and stop the engine.He step out from his car and close the door.He then carry Miso out of the car not making her waking up.Sehun take out the car key from his pocket and open the door.

Sehun get inside the house with Miso in his arm and headed towards the room that is locate upstairs.

He gently put Miso on the bed and sit beside her.Sehun her hair and stare at her sleeping face.

“You are driving me crazy Im Miso you know that?”

Sehun land his lips on Miso lips and kiss it gently.

….

Miso open her eyelids and found herself in a white room.She sit up and frown when found herself in an awkward room.

“What place is this?” Miso scratch her head discovering the whole room with her eyes.

She see Sehun is lying on the soft couch.Sleeping.Miso get down from the bed and move to Sehun.

“So I’m in the new house that Sehun said earlier” Said Miso to herself.She glance at the wall clock.It’s 5 in the evening.Miso open the cupboard and she’s surprise when see her clothes are already hang in there.Miso bite her lower lips and look at Sehun that is still sleeping.

“Oppa…”