03

That Lecturer Is My Husband

The sound of alarm wake Miso up from her sleep.She rub her eyes for several times before sit up and stretching herself.

She glance at the wall clock and it’s 7 in the morning.Miso jump from her bed and do morning exercise before entering the bathroom.

“Woah~Nothing better than having a warm shower in the morning”

Miso step out from the bathroom with bathrobe on her body while her hand dry her long hair with towel.

Then she pull out the bathrobe from her body and wear some casual clothes.She wore sweatpants and plain shirt.

Satisfied with herself she go downstairs to the kitchen to eat breakfast together with her parents.

Once she step in the kitchen she saw her mum and dad already there.As always Mr Im will reading the newspaper while Mrs Im will wash the dishes.

“Good morning omma,appa!”

Mr and Mrs Im stop their activity for a while and look at Miso with smile on their face.

“Good morning to you too sweetheart.So did you get enough sleep yesterday?”

Miso landed her on the chair besides Mr Im and pour hot tea in the cup before answering her dad questions.

“Yes.I have very nice sleep yesterday”

Miso took a sip of the tea before putting it on the table and eat strawberry  pancake that Mrs Im made.

“Where’d you want to go Miso? Take a jog?”

Miso just nods because was full of pancake.

After Miso swallow the food,she look at Mr Im.Mr Im didn’t wore work clothes today.He just wore some casual.Without hesitation Miso asking Mr Im.

“Appa,you didn’t go to work today?”

“Nope.This morning I will do hiking together with Mr Oh”

Miso nods understandly.

“Alright then.I want to take a jogs now.Bye omma,appa”

Miso kissed her parents cheeks before step out from the house.

………..

After about 3 rounds jogs around the park,Miso rest herself by sitting on the bench that is located under a big tree.

She’s about to wipe her sweat with the handkerchief on her hand.

But suddenly there’s someone wipe her sweats away.Miso a bit shock with that person presence.When did he/she sit at here?

Miso turn her face and saw Sehun was smiling to her with handkerchief at his hand.

“Ooo.Thank you Sehun.I didn’t realize that you were sitting at here”

Sehun just smiling and nods.

“Ermm.I thought I need to jogs again”

Immediately Miso get up and Sehun voice blocking her step.

“Wait.Jog with me.I have something to tell you”

Miso nods and they having their jogs together.

“Did you have time this evening?”

Sehun ask Miso.

“Ermm”

She thinks for a while.This evening she doesn’t have class.She didn’t have any dates to anyone.And that’s mean her schedule today is empty.

“I think I have.Why?”

“Can we go find our wedding clothes?”

“Uhmm.Yeah.You bring your mom while I bring my mom”

“Alright then.I will pick you and Mrs Im up at 5 in the evening.Okay?”

“Okay”

They continue their jogs with some conservation about university and blab la bla.

……

“Mum.Are you done?”

Miso knock her parents room and asking Mrs Im.

“Wait for a while.I want to apply my eyeliner first”

Mrs Im answer inside the room.

Miso nods and waiting her mum to be done at the living room.

She glance at the wall clock and it’s shown 4:50 in the evening and that’s mean Sehun will arrived another ten minutes.

“Miso,I’m done”

“Okay and now we’ll have to wait for Sehun to pick ours.Mrs Oh also there,omma”

Mrs Im smiled and they get out from the house and wear their shoes.

After Mrs Im make sure that the house is locked safely,she join her daughter waiting for Sehun at the gate.

Then there are Auntie Kim with her nice son,Jongdae are walking together.Looks like they were coming back from somewhere.

Auntie Kim saw Miso and Mrs Im so she wave to them and greeted them.

“Annyeong Lim! Annyeong Miso! Where’d you guys want to go? Omo.You guys look stunning!”

Mrs Im smile and bow to her.Miso just hearing her mum conservation with Auntie Kim until Sehun arrived with his car.

Miso and Mrs Im bid goodbye to Auntie Kim before they get into Sehun car.

…….

“Miso ah,I think on your wedding day you will wore hanbok as your wedding dress.Is that okay?”

Mrs Oh suggestion is accepted by Miso and Mrs Im.

“Then,what should I wear?”

Sehun asking.

“You should wear tuxedo then.I’m sure my son in law will look really handsome on that time”

Mrs Im suggestion also accepted by Mrs Oh and Sehun.They entered one of wedding shop.

“Annyeonghaseyo.I’m Sera.May I help you?”

“We want to choose hanbok and also tuxedo for my daughter wedding”

“Alright then.Follow me”

Sera show them the choice of hanbok and tuxedo.Suddenly the memories appeared in Miso mind.

“Oppa! I want this! This looks great!”

Miso take out of the hanbok and show it to him with big smile on her face.

“You can choose anything you want my dear.You looks beautiful with any clothes you are”

Miso grinned happily and hugged him.

“Thank you.I love you so much!”

Miso snapped back from reality when her shoulder is being tapped.She blink her eyes for a while.

“What are you dreaming about Im Miso ssi? We have to choose our wedding clothes now”

Miso look at Sehun that is furrowing his eyebrow looking at Miso.

“Arasseo (Alright) I will choose it”

The memories of her and her ex boyfriend seems didn’t want to get out from her head.Whenever she choose the hanbok automatically she will remember it.She shook her head wanting the memories fade away from her mind.

“Miso? Are you alright? What’s wrong with you?”

Sehun face turn to worried when seeing Miso being like that.

Miso shook her head and paste fake smile on her face.

“Aniya.I’m alright.Oh! I have found it! It’s beautiful! What do you think?”

Miso pretend like she was happy and the hanbok that she take she doesn’t see it all.She just take it as one of her acting.

Sehun look at the hanbok that Miso hold.He smile.

“It’s beautiful.Try it”

“Anyway,where is mum?”

“Yours and my mum are having their shopping now and leaving us at here”

“Okay then.I’ll change this at the fitting room”

Miso then enter the fitting room and undress her clothes and wear the hanbok.

Once again the memories appeared in her mind making her tears falling down.

“Dear,what taking you so long to wear that hanbok?”

A pair of arm wrapped on her waist when she was trying the hanbok.

“Oppa! Don’t scares me!”

Miso hit his arm playfully.He just chuckled and turn Miso body facing him.

He gave Miso a lovely gaze and pulled her into hug.

“Dear,I promise that I will take care of you until forever.Nothing can separate us”

Miso falling down and closed with her palm and crying.

“Why’d you broke the promise oppa?”

Miso closed her face and sobbing loudly.

……

Sehun hear someone sobbing.He get up and knock the door.

“Miso? Is that you?”

The sobbing become more loud.Sehun was freaking out so he twist the knob and luckily it was unlocked.

He enter the fitting room and saw Miso is crying.

“Oh my gosh! Miso.Miso! Why are you crying? Stop crying”

Sehun hugged Miso tightly and caressed on her back softly.

“Miso.Why? What is happening? Are you hurt yourself?”

Sehun whispered soflty on her ears.

“Why can’t I forget him? Why’d the memories always in my head? Why’d I always remember bout him?”

Now Sehun know why’d Miso being like that.He sighed and he break the hug.

“Did you…”

Sehun look into Miso eyes deeply and Miso waiting for him to let out the words

“Want to cancelled the wedding?”


 

Author Note:

Waaaat? Hehehe ^_^ Wait for me to update ya?

Thank you so much for the subscribes! Thank you!

Sorry with my grammar mistake 

Subscribe and Comment.Upvote is really appreciate!