08

That Lecturer Is My Husband

“Omg I’m gonna late!” As Miso reach university she ran as fast as she can towards class.She woke up late today because her alarm clock isn’t working and her parents isn’t at house.As she look at the wall clock her eyes widened and she just bath for 5 minutes she doesn’t apply any make up.She just wear long skirt and pink blouse that are hanging at the window.

Miso glance at her wrist watch.Class about to start! Miso hurried her step and she accidentally bump into person and her books are falling down.Miso face palm herself and collect her books on the ground.

“I’m sorry.I didn’t mean to.I’m in hurry” As Miso done collecting her books she stood up and bow her body towards the person that she just bump into.

“Never mind.I’m okay” That person said making Miso froze.That familiar voice.That husky voice.It’s really familiar to Miso.Miso bite her lower lips.She lift her head slowly and automatically her eyes widened seeing that person.That person…she really know the person that is standing infront her.The person who once give a lot of happiness to her.The person who once stole her first kiss.The person who always give her courage when she is down.

That person is Miso ex boyfriend.Named as Cho Kyuhyun.25 years old.

She walk away from Kyuhyun when she feels her eyes feels hot.She doesn’t want to meet up with Kyuhyun again after what he had done to her before.But today on 8 AM Kyuhyun appeared infront her and her heart aching even more seeing Kyuhyun face.The scar that almost want to fade away is floating again.

Now Miso doesn’t care about being late anymore.She’s in misery after seeing Kyuhyun face.When she on her way towards class her memories with Kyuhyun knock into her head one by one.Her tears streaming down her eyes through her cheeks until she reach class.

She step into the class with her weak legs.Everyone in the class give a weird gaze to Miso.Of course they feel strange because they saw Miso entering class with tears covering her face.And Miso ignored the weird gaze that her classmates give to her.She arranged her weak step towards her sit beside the window and land her on it.

Sooyoung that is Miso seatmate turn her face and wanting to open asking Miso what just happening but Lecturer Oh is already step in the class making she sigh.

…..

She doesn’t pay any attention on what Lecturer Oh was lecturing.She was in her daydream and her mind is far away.She also doesn’t hear when Sooyoung call her name.Her mind is flying far away.

“IM MISO”

She snapped back from reality when a hearing a loud bang on her desk.She lift up her face and see Lecturer Oh is giving her sharpful gaze.

“Did you just hear on what I was lecturing about? The answer is no.You doesn’t hear because you was daydreaming.Am I right Im Miso?”

That sarcasm word that come out from Lecturer Oh mouth making Miso gulping her saliva down to .She lowered her head down.

“This is university.The place where you have to study and get good grades not a dreaming land.If you want to dreaming again you are invite to get out from this class”

Miso gulp once again.She doesn’t know Sehun can become fierce like this.As fierce as lion.

“I’m sorry Lecturer Oh.I promise that I won’t dreaming again when you are lecturing in class”

“Good then.Don’t think about your problem when I was lecturing.I don’t like it.Do you get what I said Im Miso?”

Miso nod her head a few times.She bite her lower lips.

Sehun step back from Miso place and continue lecturing.

…..

Lecturer Oh finish lecturing the class and leave the class.Student now packing their book and step out from the class including Miso and Sooyoung.Sooyoung look at Miso.Looks like Miso is in her daydream again.Sooyoung bite her lower lips.She grab Miso shoulder making Miso stop her step and look at Sooyoung.

“Can we sit on that empty over there?” Said Sooyoung while she point at the empty bench.

Miso nods.Sooyoung smile and they walking towards the empty bench and sit on it.

After having comfortable seat on there,Sooyoung cleared to make the question that she want to ask doesn’t stuck.

“Miso yah,mind if telling me what is happening before you enter the class?”

Miso let out a big sigh.She closed her eyes for a while and open it.

“Does something bad happening to you?” Sooyoung question again.

“Yes” That three alphabet come out from Miso mouth.

“What is it?” Sooyoung want to know it so eagerly.

“I bumped to Kyuhyun”

Sooyoung eyes grew bigger hearing those 4 words especially the last word.

“H-How can you bump into him?”

Miso breathe.She let out a long sigh before revealing everything to Sooyoung.

….

Sehun sigh.He stretch himself and leaned his head on the cushion with his arm cover his face.

He memorise the earlier incident where he scold Miso because she was daydreaming.That girl isn’t like that but today she seems different.He still remember when he was scolding Miso he can see a dry tears on her cheeks.What is happening to her? A lot of question in his head.

Sehun open his eyes and stood up.Fixing his coat and his hair as well.He step out from the office wanting to find Miso.

….

Miso put her both palm on her face and crying.Sooyoung doesn’t expect this would happen.Sooyoung rub Miso back and pat it softly.

“Miso yah,don’t cry.Shh”

Miso still crying.She doesn’t care if people staring at her and give her a weird look.She doesn’t care about it at all.All she want to do right now is crying.She want to cry as much as she can until her tears is finish.

Sooyoung sigh.Her left palm still on Miso back.

“Cho Kyuhyun.Why’d you came back?” Sooyoung said in her mind.

While Sehun at their back looking at Miso with frown.He must know about it.He must know what is happening!

….

“Choi Sooyoung”

Sooyoung concentration on the novel she read being disturb by one voice.She lift her head and saw Sehun is sitting infront her.She furrow her eyebrow.

“Can I talk with you for a while?”

Sooyoung nods and put bookmark at the last page that she read before closed it and putting it aside.

She looking at Sehun with question look.”What does he want to ask? Is it about Miso?” Sooyoung said to herself but it loud enough for Sehun to hear.

“Yes.It’s about Miso.Since you are her bestfriend I think you have know everything about Miso and I”

“Yes.I have know everything.But what do you want to know about Miso until you doesn’t have guts to ask Miso by yourself?”

“It’s not I doesn’t has guts but I’m scared she will waste her tears”

Her long finger that is tapped on the table stop immediately.She bite her lower lips.

“I saw Miso crying and that’s why I want to ask you.What is happening to her?”

Sooyoung bite her lower lips.Thinking whether she should tell this to Sehun or no.

“Okay.I will tell you” Sooyoung choose to tell Sehun because Sehun will be Miso husband later and he should know about it.

“Actually Miso bumped into her ex boyfriend”

“And what makes she crying that hard?”

“Her memories with her ex boyfriend appeared in her mind one by one in her head and she couldn’t fade it away.That’s why she being like that”

“Did her ex boyfriend dumped her really worst?”

“The answer is yes.Really worst”

Sehun straightened his back and look at Sooyoung hoping Sooyoung will tell him about how Miso ex boyfriend dumped her.

“I will tell you about how her ex boyfriend that named as Cho Kyuhyun dumped her”

(I will continue the flashback that is on chapter 7)

“Kyuhyun doesn’t come to this date.Where is he going? He said he will come but why he doesn’t come? He already promise to me and tomorrow is our wedding day.He turn off his cellphone.What should I do Soo?”

Miso tears rolling down non stop from her eyes through her cheeks.

“He might have something he have to settled and that’s why.Don’t you worry Miso.Be happy.Tomorrow is your big day isn’t it? So smile”

Miso still in her tears.Hugging Sooyoung tightly and crying.

“Im Miso.Hear what I said.Everything’s gonna be okay.You know Kyuhyun is busy person isn’t it? He has his own company”

“But he should tell me if he’s busy”

“Maybe he forget to tell you because of his work.Don’t worry too much can you? Aigoo look at you.Bride shouldn’t be like this.Smile”

….

25/2/2012

Miso sit there nervously after she done with makeover.She dress with hanbok in her wedding day.Her hand is holding bouquet of flower.She look at the flower with a smile on her face.Who will receive this flower when she throw it? Miso chuckled.

“Woah..you are looking beautiful Im Miso”

Sooyoung tap Miso shoulder and sit beside her while grinned.

“I know I’m beautiful”

They both laughed.

Miso glance at the wall clock.The wedding is about to start but why her parents doesn’t call her out?

The door is open and there’s Mrs and Mr Im with a worried looking on their face.

Miso move to her parents and frown.

“Omma? Appa? What is going on? What makes you looking worried like this?”

Mr Im let out a big sigh while Mrs Im starts to cry.Miso being even more confused seeing her parents like this.

“Omma appa,everythings will be alright isn’t it?” Worries started to grow in Miso heart.

“Kyuhyun”

“Why with Kyuhyun? Is he already here?”

“Kyuhyun give this to you.Read it”

Miso took the paper that Mr Im handed to her.She read it and her tears streaming down from her eyes.

“Miso I want to cancel this wedding.Bye. – Kyuhyun-“

“No! It can’t be! This isn’t Kyuhyun! He must be somewhere else!”

Miso ran out from the wedding hall and searching for Kyuhyun.

She went to his condominium first and searching for him at there but no one at there.

Cold sweat on her forehead.She open the room one by one but it’s empty.Nothing in there.Miso suddenly thought of Incheon Airport.Maybe Kyuhyun went there.

Miso stop the taxi and went to Incheon Airport.

She searching Kyuhyun in there and everyone give a weird look and whisper to each other seeing Miso.Miso just ignored it and continue searching Kyuhyun.

She saw a familiar figure.Immediately she run towards him and hug him from the back tightly.

“Oppa~Why are you doing this? Don’t make me like this? We have promise to each other.Don’t leave me!”

Kyuhyun yanked Miso arm away from his waist and look at Miso that is crying infront him.

“I said I want to cancel the wedding.Dont you understand me?”

“But why oppa?”

“Because I’m sick.I’m sick of you.Just look at you.I’m really sick of you.You are no fun”

That word.That word stab Miso so much.Miso bite her lower lips.

“I want a girlfriend that are same with me.But you? You doesn’t same with me at all.You always study study and study! I’m sick of it! And I decide to cancel this wedding.So..bye”

"Oh! And one thing you must know.Yesterday I didn't went to our date because I was do it on purpose.I thought it was over....and now I want to end our relationship...So bye.." 

Kyuhyun carried his luggage and went to boarding area leaving Miso there.Crying.

End of flashback

Sehun curled up his palm into fist.He clenched his fist tight after Sooyoung done telling him about that.

“That Kyuhyun! Let me punch him!”