06

That Lecturer Is My Husband

Only one week left before the wedding.Miso and Sehun family were busy preparing everything for the wedding.

Today Miso and Sehun went to same boutique to try their wedding clothes.Miso tries to brave herself and blank her mind about her ex boyfriend.She doesn’t want the same thing happen like two days ago.

Baby Don’t Cry was airing on the radio.Miso absolutely loves this song so much! She really want to sing but she’s ashamed with Sehun that is driving besides her.So she just do lip sync.

Deoneun mangseoriji ma jebal nae simjangeul geodueo ga
Geurae nalkaroulsurok joha dalbit jochado nuneul gameun bam
Na anin dareun namjayeotdamyeon huigeuk anui han gujeorieotdeoramyeon
Neoui geu saranggwa bakkun sangcheo modu taewobeoryeo

Baby don’t cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon
Baby don’t cry tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya
Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon
So baby don’t cry cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni

Ojik seororeul hyanghaeinneun unmyeongeul jugo bada
Eotgallil su bakke eomneun geu mankeum deo saranghaesseumeul nan ara
When you smile, sun shines eoneoran teuren chae mot dameul challan
On mame pado chyeo buseojyeo naerijanha oh

Baby don’t cry tonight pokpungi morachineun bam (u~ haneuri muneojil deut)
Baby don’t cry tonight jogeumeun eoullijanha
Nunmulboda challanhi bitnaneun i sungan neoreul bonaeya haetdeon
So baby don’t cry cry nae sarangi gieokdoel teni

Eodukeomkeomhan gotongui geuneul wi ibyeorui munteoge naega muchamhi
Neomeojyeodo geumajeodo neol wihaeseoramyeon gamdanghal teni
Uh, daesin nareul julge birok nal moreuneun neoege
Don`t cry, tteugeoun nunmulbodan chadichan useumeul boyeojwo baby,

Say no more (baby) no more (don`t cry)
Jebal mangseorijineun marajwo mulgeopumi doel geu challa
Say no more (baby) no more (don`t cry)
Nunbusin sarameuro nameul su itge charari geu kallo nal taewojwo

Ne nun soge gadeuk cha oreuneun dalbit woo~
Sori eobsi gotong soge heulleo neomchineun i bam

Baby don’t cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon
Baby don’t cry tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya
Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon
So baby don’t cry cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni

Ireun haessari noga naerinda
Neoreul darmeun nunbusimi naerinda
Gireul irheun nae nuneun ijeya cry cry cry


When the song is finish,she hear Sehun clapping his hand loudly and cheer.She furrow her eyebrow looking at Sehun.

“Your voice is so nice,Miso.I’ve never heard such a angelic voice like you” Said Sehun while smiling like crazy person.Actually he heard your voice when the bridge part.

“Y-You hear it?” Miso blushed.”Omo.How can I didn’t realize it?” Said Miso in her mind and blushing.

“I am.I hear it.Since the bridge part” Sehun whisper to her ear making she blushing more.

“But don’t worry.Don’t blush.Your voice is nice.I wish we can go karaoke together”

Sehun said.His eyes was focus on the long road.They almost want to reach the boutique.

“Hurmm” Miso look down.

………

As they reach the boutique and push the glass door,Sera greeted them with bow and ‘Welcome’ greeting.

“Mr Oh and Mrs Im,let me show you guys the book of wedding dressed and hanbok so that you guys can choose easily”

Miso and Sehun nods their head.Sera left them for a while before come back with a book at her hand and put it on the table to let Sehun and Miso choose it.

………

They’ve choose their wedding dress and now they’re waiting for Sera to bring the clothes.

Soon,Sera came with two hanbok and two tuxedo on her hand.

Miso and Sehun take the hanbok and went to fitting room to try the clothes.

Miso look at her reflection at the mirror and smiling.She turn her body around and stop when her head feels dizzy.

“Aigoo”

She unlocked the door and step out of the fitting room.And Sehun already done with his tuxedo and waiting for you.

As he saw Miso step out of the fitting room with hanbok,his heart was beating fast.Miso is really beautiful and cute.How can her ex boyfriend dump her?

Sehun walk near Miso until their bridge of nose almost touching.They can hear each other breathe.Miso look down.She feels embrassed as sudden.

“Let’s go for our photoshoot.Photographer is waiting for us” Sehun said almost like whisper.

“Aaa.Okay” Miso nods slowly.

Sehun distance himself from Miso and walking towards the studio.

………

“Hello.My name is Kiseop.No need to be formal with me.Just call me Kiseop”

The photographer introduce himself to Miso and Sehun and give them a warm smile.

“Alright Kiseop”

“So can we start now?”

“Yes” They said in unison.Kiseop lead them in the studio.

“We will have five photoshoot and the first pose I want you guys to act like as romantic as you guys can” Kiseop said while he getting ready with his lens camera.

Miso and Sehun look at each other.They didn’t know how to act romantic.Luckily Sehun has the idea.

His pair of arm is wrapped around Miso waist and look into her eyes.Miso gulp.

“Just do what I do,Miso” Whisper Sehun.

Miso slowly wrapping her arm around Sehun waist and follow what just Sehun do to her.

Kiseop count until three before taking their picture.Their eyes were hurt because of the strong flashlight.

……….

“Thank you for the cooperate Mrs Im and Mr Oh.Here is my card if you need me anytime”

Kiseop hand his card to Miso and Sehun.They take it and look at the card.

“Nae.Thank you to you too.You have work hard” Miso said and bow to Kiseop follow by Sehun.

………..

Miso and Sehun step out from the wedding boutique after they done about the wedding dress and the photo

“Do you hungry?” Sehun ask as they get into the car.

Miso nods.She’s very hungry.

“What do you want to eat?”

“Western food maybe” Miso answered simply.Sehun nods and drove his car to western food restaurant.

They both get out from the car when they’re reach western restaurant.

They get inside the restaurant and search for the empty place.They saw an empty beside the restaurant and they went towards it and have a comfortable sit.

Soon the waiter came and put the menu on their table.

Miso and Sehun choose the menu quietly and they said it to the waiter.

They waiter bow to them before taking back the menu and heading to the counter.

…………

Sooyoung that is in the restaurant widening her eyes when seeing Miso with Sehun.She rub her eyes for few times to make sure.

Sooyoung cover looking at Miso and Sehun.

“What’d they do at here? They were never close like this before.Are they dating now?”

Said Sooyoung.She still looking at Miso and Sehun that isn’t far away from her seat.

She saw Miso and Sehun are chatting with smile on their face.Sometimes Sehun will laugh.

Sooyoung bite her lower lips.

“It must be something happen to them.I must ask Miso about this tomorrow”

Sooyoung said in her mind.She startled when someone tapping her shoulder.

“Yah! Jessica! Don’t do that! You suprising me!” Sooyoung widening her eyes to Jessica that is grinning happily.

“What are you dreaming about? Dreaming about Hyukjae huh?”

“What?! Hyukjae?! Don’t you dare saying his name infront of my face anymore!”

Sooyoung suddenly burn when hearing Hyukjae names.She really hates that jerk guy.

Jessica smile until her teeth was shown.

“Hyukjae!”

“Yah! You said that again I will pour this hot coffee on your hair!”

Jessica closed and shook her head.

“Oh my.Don’t do that.Okay.Okay.I won’t say his name anymore”

Sooyoung smiled.

………

“Miso yah,is there something happen between you and Lecturer Oh?”

Miso almost choking her breath when Sooyoung asking her question like that.

“What? No.I don’t have any relationship with him”

Miso create lie and pretending that she is laughing.

Sooyoung turn her face and stares Miso deeply.That’s make Miso feels strange.

“Then? If you said you didn’t have any relationship with him why are you guys were eating together at western restaurant yesterday?”

Miso choking her breathe.She pat her back a few times and clear before looking at Sooyoung with wide eyes.

“Haha! Maybe you mistake that the person in the restaurant is me and Sehun”

Miso lie again and laugh fakely.

Sooyoung looking at her with sharp stares.There’s mad feeling in her eyes.

“Don’t lie to me Im Miso.I have known you well.Your attitude and all of you.Now tell me the truth”

Miso swallow her saliva many times.She sigh.

“But you promise that you won’t tell anyone about this?”

“Yes.I promise.You know me,Miso”

“Alright then”

Miso breathe in and out before telling the truth to Sooyoung.

“Actually,next week I will getting married with Lecturer Oh”

“WHAT?!”


 

Author Note:

After two days of hiatus,now I'm back! Two days ago I'm in hiatus because I have something work to do :)

Did you guys watch MAMA yesterday? It was really amazinf,DAEBAK,HEOL! 

When I watching EXO performance and Luhan is grabbing So Hee hand,I was like "Sehun! Kill So Hee now!" Hehehe.

And I almost heart attack yesterday because of KAI! Yes KAI! He wants to kill me with his smirk! OMFG!

EXO won and it really hurts me when Kyungsoo is injured and today I saw his pic at twitter and he using crutches to walk T_T 

Oh! I never introduce to you Miso bestfriend yet.

- Choi Sooyoung

- Miso bestfriend since their first semester in unversity

- Lovable,funny and sometimes scary

- Hates the jerk of university,Hyukjae

 

Yes! She is Sooyoung from SNSD! Miso bestfriend!

 

And lastly,thanks for the subscribe! Yahoo! Almost want to reach 40 subscribers! Thank you guys! /throw flower and Sehun/ 

Hehehehe ^_^

Subscribe and comment.Upvote is appreciate.