13

That Lecturer Is My Husband

Sehun is preparing himself to go to university.Sehun see his reflection from the mirror and his sideburn.He straightened the blue blazer that is on his body.He look at the mirror again and after satisfied with himself he step out of the room and go downstairs.

While Miso in in the kitchen preparing breakfast for Sehun and her.Miso think that it just waste a money eating breakfast in the university cafeteria since she can cook breakfast by herself.Miso prepare seaweed soup since she just find that in the cabinet.Miso put down the bowl on the table.

Sehun step in the kitchen and see Miso is preparing breakfast.A wide smile appear on his face.He take a step slowly to Miso and standing behind her.Miso doesn’t notice that Sehun is in the kitchen because she’s washing the pot.

Sehun smell her fragrance of hair.Slowly Sehun Miso hair making Miso shock.She almost drop the pot that she wash in the sink.

“S-Sehun ah.B-Breakfast is ready.I just make seaweed soup” Miso stutter because Sehun is still behind her her hair and doesn’t move his body away.

“Sehun ah.Do you hear me? We might be late if you still like this” Miso said again.

“We have one hour before class is starting” Whisper Sehun on her ear and it send shiver to Miso spine.

“Sehun ah,go eat your breakfast.I want to change my cloth” Immediately Miso push Sehun hand away and get out from the kitchen.Sehun smile and smell his palm that are Miso hair just now.

“Lavender” Said Sehun with a smile on his face.

….

“Miso yah” Miso lift up her face as Sehun call her name.Their eyes meet.

“Nothing” Sehun break the eye contact and look at the other way.Miso frown.She shrug and continue her activity.They’re in the library and Miso is searching source for the assignment.Sehun company her since Sooyoung absent today.Sehun sometimes will help Miso with the searching.

Sehun lean on the chair and glance at Miso that is busy flipping the book pages.Sehun press his lips to straight line and sigh.He wrap his arm around him and stares at Miso.

“Yah you should rest for a while or else your head would burning up” Sehun let out his word but Miso ignore it.She still with the book.Jot down each of the important sentence.Sehun sigh.He hold Miso hand and push it away from the book.He close the book and stood up making Miso frown.She’s a little mad because Sehun is disturbing her work.Sehun just ignore the glare that Miso give to him and he pull Miso up from the chair and stepping out from the library.

“Yah! What do you are you doing?! I was jotting down the important notes and suddenly you close the book! Why are you like this?! If I know you’re gonna be like this it’s better to not asking you for a company! Huh!” Miso blurt out her dissatisfied as they get out from the library.

“I do like that because I doesn’t want you to be stress.You seems stress when I saw you finding the source” Reply Sehun simply making Miso scoff.She wrap her arm around her and walk away from Sehun.

“Huh! That Sehun just troubling my work! What? He said he didn’t want me to be stress? That’s a ridiculous reason that I have heard in my life!” Miso mumble around while she walking.

Kyuhyun that are saw the incident furrow his eyebrow.He bite his lips and thinking.

“They doesn’t seems happy at all.That guy just like controlling her.I’m sure they’re not married because of love” Said Kyuhyun behind the wall.

“Should I make the first move?” Kyuhyun thinking again.

….

“Miso is unpredictable” Luhan frown and stop his eating when hearing Sehun word.He look at Sehun.

“Haish she’s really unpredictable” Sehun sigh and rubbing his hair.The earlier incident was in his head.

“Why Sehun? What is happening between you and Miso?”

“Just now I company her to library and she was finding the source for the assignment.And I saw she doesn’t stop finding it.She always flipping the book page and jot down the note.Flipping and jotting down.She seems being possessed by something on that time.So I stop her activity by closing the book and pull her out from the library but then..” Sehun pause his word.He let out a big sigh.

“She blurt her dissatisfication to me and mad at me.When I was giving my reason she just left me like that and I was really supsrised due to her action”

“She’s really unpredictable you know that” Sigh escape from his mouth again.He look down to the food infront him.He lose his appetite as sudden.

Luhan pat his bestfriend shoulder and say “Maybe she’s stress.Your action is right.You doesn’t want her to be stress.You are right.Miso might think that your reason is nonsense and doesn’t make sense at all but actually your reason is right.As a guy we should keep calm.Every girl is unpredictable.For me Miso attitude is childish”

Sehun sigh.He rub his hair and lean his head on the chair.What’d Luhan say might be true.Every girl is unpredictable and he also agree with Luhan last word.Miso attitude is childish.So he should gain a lot of patience in him since he is Miso husband now.

“Nah just forget it.Now eat your food or else I’ll be the one who finish up that kimbap since I’m really hungry now” Said Luhan and Sehun chuckle.Sehun look at Luhan and laughing.

“I think you should gain some weight Xi Luhan since you are skinny” Tease Sehun and Luhan widened his eyes looking at Sehun.

“Yah! I have six pack you know that! You want to see it?!” Sehun laughing and pat Luhan head while say “Maybe next time”

….

Kyuhyun is looking at Miso that is sitting alone.Kyuhyun hesitates to make the first move and Sooyoung word appear in his mind as sudden.

 “Remember you are once make her happy and it doesn’t matter if you want to befriend with her”

Kyuhyun bite his lower lips.Thinking about the good and the bad things would happen if he make his first step.And finally he decide to talk with Miso.Kyuhyun starts his step towards Miso but suddenly Miso stood up and left the place making Kyuhyun kick out the wind.He groan because his mission is fail again.

….

Just now Mrs Im call Miso asking her and Sehun to drop by to their house because they have something to tell Miso and Sehun and it’s important thing.Miso glance her wrist watch while waiting for Sehun finishing his class at the outside.

“Okay class dismiss” Sehun voice is echoed in the class and student are packing their things up and stepping out from the class.They give Miso a weird glance but Miso just ignore it and waiting Sehun patiently.Sehun stepping out from the class and a bit surprise seeing Miso waiting for him.

“Wow.It rarely happen.Why does she waiting for me here?” Sehun start guessing in his mind.

“Sehun ah,my parents and yours are at Im resident now and they want us to drop by their house since they have an important thing to say” Sehun nod understandly on Miso word and arrange his step towards his car follow by Miso beside him.

Miso glance at Sehun and clear .

“S-Sehun ah” Call Miso and immediately Sehun turn his face to her.Miso bite her lower lips and playing with her finger while lowering her head down.

“I-I’m sorry for earlier.I didn’t mean to let out my madness to you” Miso word make happy but he keep his coldness at the out.He just nod and fasten his step to parking lot.

….

“What’s the important thing that you guys want to tell us?” As Miso having a comfortable sit,she let out the question.Oh and Im family smile their heart out.

“We’re already deciding a place for you guys honeymoon” Said Mrs Oh with a wide smile on her face.

Miso eyes grew bigger.She gulp.Why does they make too quick?

“Good then omma appa” Said Sehun simply and Miso widened once again hearing Sehun word.

“So the place will be at Itali since I found out that place is a great place for honeymoon!” Mrs Im said in a happy tone.Miso bite her lower lips and looking down to her finger.

“That’s good omma! Do you agree with it dear?” Sehun hold Miso hand and look straightly to her face.Miso just nod her head since she couldn’t do anything with the decision.

“Good! We are already book for you guys hotel room and plane tickets.So you guys will going to Itali on next week”

“NEXT WEEK?!” Shout Miso disbelief.