05

That Lecturer Is My Husband

Miso want to meet Sehun after class and the place of meeting is at the out of University because she doesn’t want her friend to suspect anything about her and Sehun and asking too much questions.

Sehun reach the café which named as BWCW Café.He push the glass door and searching for Miso.And there is Miso.Sitting at the corner of café while eating a piece of cheese cake.

Sehun walk towards Miso and greet her by placing his palm on Miso shoulder which make that girl startled.

“Yah! Sehun! Don’t do that again or else I will cut both of your hands off!” Miso widened her eyes to Sehun.

Sehun lift pair of his arm up in the air signaling that he surrender.Without wasting any time,he land his on the chair infront of Miso and asking her what’s the thing that she want to talk about.

“I will answer your question when at the wedding boutique last 2 days”

Sehun memorized his question to Miso about cancelling the wedding and now he’s waiting for the answer eagerly.

“I wouldn’t cancel the wedding”

Sehun feels relief.He let out a happy sigh.

“But…”

“But what?”

“We both have to keep it from the others.Don’t let them know that we’re getting married”

Sehun nods.

“Okay.I will keep this secret.Is there any other thing you want to tell me?”

Miso shook her head and by that Sehun get up and leave the café.

……..

After her meeting with Sehun at the café,Miso took a walk at the park peacefully.She look at the blue sky and its send peace in Miso heart.She loves to release her tense by walking at the park.

She stop her walk and took her seat on the bench,looking at the children playing happily.She’s smiling without she realized.

Suddenly one of the plastic ball hits her leg.She bowed her body and take that ball.She can see that the ball is own by the group of boy at there.So she walk towards them and pass it to them.

“Jogiyo (Excuse me) Perhaps this ball might be yours” Miso said with smile on her face.

One of the boy nods his head and take the ball from Miso hand and bow his body to her.

“Thank you noona!” They said in unison.Miso give a warm smile before heading to the bench again.

Her heart feels happy when seeing kid playing with each other.She can’t stop her lips from smiling.

While she watching the kid,she can hear loud crying behind the tree.Miso get up from her sit and check it.She can saw a girl crying loudly while hiding her face in her knees.

Miso walk towards that girl slowly and squat infront her.

“Agassi (Young girl) why are you crying?” Miso ask softly.

The girl lift up her face and looking at Miso.She still sobbing.

“Omomo,pretty girl like you cannot cry”

Miso use her thumb to wipe the girl tears away.

“Unnie ya,I hate boys! They always bullying me! I hate them!”

The girl told Miso in her tears.

“What’d he bully you?”

“He says I am ugly.He also says that I wouldn’t have any boyfriend”

Miso sit beside the girl and hug her small body.She rub the girl arm and say

“Don’t care what’d he say about you.He just jealous because you are pretty girl” Miso said softly.

The girl hug Miso back and cry in her hug.

……..

“Yah! Junho ah! Why’d you say to her like that? You better find her now before I told this to your mother”

Sehun threat the young boy which is his cousin.

“But it’s true hyung! She is ugly and nobody wanting her to be their girlfriend!”

“Aish!”

Sehun knock Junho head and that’s make the boy rub the sore.

“You better find her now and apologise to her or else I will report it to your mum”

Sehun threat Junho again but Junho seems doesn’t scare of what Sehun said.

“Aish this kid! Let’s find her now!”

Sehun grab Junho wrist and pulled him searching for the young girl.

“Yah! Hyung! Let me go! I don’t wanna seek for the apologise!”

“Kim Junho! Who’s teaching you to behave like this huh? I’m sure you must be companion with naughty kids!”

Sehun still didn’t let  Junho wrist go and he still finding the girl at the park.

He stop when seeing familiar person.”Is that Miso who is hugging the girl?” His mind say.

He widened his eyes when his guess are true.It’s Miso.”Perhaps that young girl is the girl that Junho bullied” Said Sehun to himself.

Sehun pulled Junho towards Miso and that girl and standing infront of them.

……..

Miso see the shadow of person infront of her.She lift her face and saw Sehun.He’s with a boy.”Does that boy who’s bullying this girl?” Miso said in her mind.

“Agassi,perhaps this young boy infront of us is the one who bullied you”

The girl lift up her face.She stand infront of the boy and stares at him like she want to eat him alive.

Seeing that,Sehun pat Junho back and ask Junho to apologise.But Junho didn’t want to.Sehun sigh and he hold Junho hand and held it to the girl.

“Hyung~!”

“Apologise now”

Junho sigh.He held his hand towards the girl which named as Nami.

“Nami ya,I’m sorry because talking bad about you”

“Yah! Said sincerely!” Sehun scold him.

“Lee Nami,I am sorry because I’m talking bad about you”

“Nami ssi,forgive him and take his hand” Miso said softly.

“Do you promise that you will not talking bad about me again?”

Nami ask and Junho nods his head weakly.They shake each other hand after that and that’s make Miso clapping her hand.

“Yeay,you guys are make peace now” Miso said cheerfully.Automatically Sehun smiled seeing Miso childish character.

“Junho yah,Nami isn’t ugly at all.She’s so so pretty! Why are you saying that she is ugly?”

Junho didn’t reply Sehun word.He walk away from Sehun,Nami and Miso.

Sehun sigh.”Aish this kid.Who taught him like that?” He mumble around.

“Unnie yah,thank you.May I know your name,unnie?” Nami lift up her head looking at Miso that is higher that her.Miso squat her body down and touch Nami head before telling her name.

“My name is Miso.Call me Miso unnie” Miso said smiling.

“Miso unnie.Thank you! Thank you because calming me down! By the way,unnie is pretty and cute!”

Miso smiles upon hearing Nami praised to her.She mess Nami hair.

“And oppa is so lucky to have Miso unnie as your girlfriend”

Suddenly Nami move to Sehun and said like that making him surprised same as Miso.

“Nami ssi,don’t you wanna play with Junho again? He must be waiting for you”

Sehun bend his body down to make him feels comfortable to talk with Nami.

“You are right oppa.I’ve got to go now.I want to find Junho and play hide and seek again with him.Bye oppa! Bye Miso unnie!”

Nami said the last word before she walk away from Sehun and Miso.Leaving them alone.

……..

“It’s coincidence right?”

Sehun start the conservation when they are walking at the park with sipping bubble tea.

“Yup.It is”

Miso answer and she took a sip of bubble tea oreo flavour.

“How can you know that girl?”

“I heard she crying behind the tree.So I comfort her down”

Sehun nods understandly.

“And you? How can you know that boy?”

“He is my cousin”

Miso mumble ‘Ooo’ before taking a sips of her bubble tea.

They were walking and walking around the park until they feel their legs are hurt and going back to their home.


 

Author Note:

I update this 11 past 50 at the night XD (I can't sleep)

How is it guy?

Thanks for the subscribes!

Subscribe and comment.Upvote is really appreciate!