14

That Lecturer Is My Husband

The atmosphere is quiet and peaceful.Only a sound of pen writing and a sound of flipping page.But there is one person who are not feeling calm.She is in misery.A lot! She rubbing her head for many times,scratching her back of neck and sigh maybe a hundred times.Why does she being like that?

Sooyoung furrow her eyebrow looking at Miso.Since they’re start to do assignment until now Sooyoung see Miso acting weirdly.Always letting out a sigh.Without hesitation Sooyoung ask Miso “Miso yah,what is happening to you? You looks uncomfortable? Why?”

Miso let out a sigh again.She look up and blow her breathe.Then she look at Sooyoung and answer her “I’m in misery”

“Why?”

“Sehun and I are going for our honeymoon the day after tomorrow” Miso answer making Sooyoung furrow her eyebrow even more.Why’d Miso is in misery when she and Sehun are going for their honeymoon? It’s a good news.Miso can release her tense.A lot of question playing in Sooyoung head.

“Then? What is the matter?”

“I don’t want to go to honeymoon.You know right that I married with Sehun because of my parents so if Sehun and I going for honeymoon it doesn’t have function at all”

“Miso yah,you shouldn’t say that.You and Sehun are officially husband and wife now.And you should throw the “Parents” matter about your marriage”

Miso not answer Sooyoung.She just let out a sigh and buried her face on the book.Sooyoung pat her back.

“Miso yah,try to love Sehun.Sehun loves you you know that?” Said Sooyoung in her mind.She know Sehun loving Miso so much.Just look at his attitude towards Miso.He always care about Miso.If there’s a girl that flirting with Sehun he will ignore them and show his cold face.

“Anyway Miso,where is the place of you guys honeymoon?”

“Itali” Asnwer Miso lazily.Sooyoung smile like a crazy person.She’s absolutely love Itali.The place is beautiful and suit for a newlywed like Miso and Sehun.Sooyoung sigh happily.”If I getting married soon I wish my husband will bring me to Itali” Sooyoung plant her wish in her heart.

Suddenly a ball hit Sooyoung head hardly.Sooyoung wince in pain and rub the sore.Miso lift up her face when hearing her bestfriend is wincing in pain.

“Sooyoung ah,gwenchanayo? (Are you alright?)” Ask Miso in a worried tone.Sooyoung shook her head and her palm still rubbing the sore.Sooyoung bent her body down and take the basket ball.

“Yah! Can you give me that ball?” A sound of familiar voice making Sooyoung mad even more.It’s Hyukjae voice.”So he is the one who throw this ball on my head? Just you wait anchovy! (A/N: Anchovy is Hyukjae nickname that Sooyoung call him)”

Hyukjae supsrised when seeing the girl face.He smirk after that.

“Yah,you?” Said Hyukjae with annoyed tone.Sooyoung clenched her fist tight and throw the ball straight to Hyukjae head harshly.

Hyukjae groan in pain.He look at Sooyoung with mad feelings.

“Yah! Why are you suddenly throw this ball to my head?! It’s hurt you silly!” Blurt Hyukjae.Sooyoung roll her eyes and cross her arm around her.

“I  just wanna reply to you because you throw that ball to my head first!”

Miso just look at Sooyoung and Hyukjae that is fighting.Miso scratch her head and shrug her shoulder.She then continue doing the assignment and mumble

“You two should hurry up getting married”

….

“You don’t need to cook the dinner.I take you out for dinner”

No response from Miso to Sehun.Sehun look at Miso that is beside him.Miso is sleeping with a silent snores.Sehun chuckled.

“So you are tired huh?” Sehun put his palm on Miso head and pull her head on his shoulder.Sehun smile looking at Miso sleeping face.He sigh happily and caressed Miso chubby cheeks before plant a kiss on it.

Sehun continue watching the television and his favourite drama ‘The Suspicious Housekeeper’ is shown on SBS channel.

….

Miso take out a cabbage and rice cake in the fridge and put it on the kitchen counter.She need to prepare for dinner and she just plan to cook kimchi jiggae.Miso wash the cabbage and cut it.

Miso shock when a pair of hand stop her from cutting the cabbage.She lift her head and see Sehun.She furrow her eyebrow when Sehun clean the kitchen and keep the cabbage in the fridge back.Sehun close the fridge and look at Miso that is biting her lower lips.Sehun move closer to Miso and stand infront her.

“Tonight you don’t need to cook.I will take you to dinner” Whisper Sehun softly on Miso ear.

….

While waiting for food Miso shut down and play with her finger.Sehun stares to her without blinking his eyes once.Miso doesn’t realize it.She keep playing with her finger.

“Sehun oppa!” A few voice approach Sehun ear.He see three girls are grinning happily beside him.Miso furrow her eyebrow looking at the girls.Does Sehun know them?

“Sehun oppa.What are you doing here?” One of the girl ask with a grin on her face.Miso scoff looking at that girl.”So overreact” Said Miso softly but it loud enough to that girl to hear.

“Yah! Who are you? Why are you with my oppa here?” The girl ask Miso and Miso just ignore the question.She roll her eyes.

“She is my wife” Said Sehun without looking at those girls.The girls jaw drop and they frown.

“But oppa you should choose a girl with a good manner” Miso eyes widened hearing the girl word.She stood up and pour the coffee on the girl head making the girl screaming.Sehun open his mouth widely.He doesn’t expect Miso will be like that.

“Next time you should watch your mouth.Don’t just predict by yourself,you got it?” Miso said with smirk appear on her lips.

….

“Miso yah,I didn’t expect that you are like that” Said Sehun when they are walking on the street.After they done eating their dinner they take a walk at the street.Looking at Seoul in night.

“That girl is rude so I give her a lesson” Answer Miso simply.Sehun look at her with a smile.”Miso is unpredictable” Said him in his heart.

“So is it your first time doing that to a rude people?”

Miso nods her head.Sehun mumble ‘Ooo’ and nods his head.He then see BWCW store and smile appear on his face.He pull Miso towards tthat shop and enter it.They are greet warmly when entering the shop.Lucky song are play in the store.Miso furrow her eyebrow.Why’d Sehun bring her here? Maybe he just want to buy a shirt.

“Miso yah,tonight I’ll treat you.Just choose a shirt that captivate your heart and I’ll pay it for you” Miso widened her eyes hearing Sehun word.She blink her eyes.”Does I’m dreaming now?” Mumble Miso softly but Sehun can hear her.

“No you are not.So you want to buy the cloth or no?” Miso immediately nods her head.

….

“Sehun yah,thank you for the treat” Miso said and put down the shopping bag on the couch.Sehun just nod and smile.

“Anything for you Im Miso” Sehun said in a seduce tone and bring his body closer to Miso while Miso frozen infront him.Don’t know what to do.Now they can hear each other breathe.

“I do this because I love you” Said Sehun before pull Miso in his embrace.Sehun wrap his arm around Miso waist tightly while Miso is still frozen.

“I will try my best to make you fall with me,Miso” Whisper Sehun on Miso ear and smell the fragrance on Miso neck.Sehun kiss top of her head and hug her more tight.

“I really love you Miso”