15

That Lecturer Is My Husband

Today is the day.26/5/2013.Tuesday.Sehun and Miso will going to Itali for their honeymoon.Before they go to airport they went to Oh resident to breakfast at there.Miso parents also at there.Having breakfast together before Miso and Sehun fly to Itali.

After both of family done their breakfast,they went outside and chatting together.Before Miso and Sehun went to airport their parents say their last word to the newlywed.

“Have a safe journey to honeymoon guys” Said Mr Im making Oh couple and Mrs Im nodding their head.

“Nae.Thank you dad” Sehun said and paste a smile on his handsome face.

“Take care of each other will you?” Miso and Sehun nod their head as the answer of Mr Oh question.

“When you guys at there don’t forget to start your making baby project”

“Omma!” Miso widened her eyes and start to blush hearing her mom words.Oh couple and Im couple burst of laughter seeing Miso like that.Sehun just smile.He find Miso is cute when blushing.

“Aigoo aigoo.Seems like your mom lose her patience” Once again both parents burst of laughter.Miso blushing even more.She looking down.

“Omma appa,don’t tease Miso anymore.Just look at her.She is blushing so hard” Said Sehun and glance his eyes to Miso.

“Aigoo.Seems like you are embrassed huh? You are so cute my daughter in law” Mrs Oh said and pat Miso head.

“Omma,appa.We have to go now” Said Sehun after he look at the time on his wrist watch.1 hour left.Sehun hug his parents and bow to his parents in law same as Miso.

“See you guys next two weeks” Said Miso and Sehun in unison and they both a little surprised.

“Alright.Don’t forget to give us souvenir when you guys come back from Itali” Mr Im word making everyone laugh.

“We will go now.Bye omma appa.We will contact you guys when we reach Itali” Miso said a last word get in the car.Sehun drive his car out of the gate and honk for the last time to their parents.

After Sehun car is already disappear from the view,Im couple and Oh couple sigh happily.They pray that Sehun and Miso will have a safe journey to Itali.

“Yeobo,I hope we could have a granddaughther” Mr Im said.

….

While waiting for their plane,Miso and Sehun texting with their own bestfriend.Sehun is texting with Luhan while Miso texting with Sooyoung.Both of them are busy with their phone until they heard the announcement of their plane.They both send a goodbye message and keep their phone.They walk to boarding are and que.After showing passport and ticket they go inside the plane and having a comfortable seat.

“Is it your first time going to Itali?” Question Miso to Sehun.Sehun nods his head as the answer.

“It’s my first time going there.How about you?”

“Actually it’s my second time going to Itali” Miso answer Sehun question simply and receiving a nod by Sehun.

“When is your first time going there?”

“As I remember I went there when I was 16 years old with my family.We were going there for holiday and celebrating Christmast”

“I guess your Italian is good” Miso shook her head replying to Sehun.Actually her Italian isn’t good enough.She just know a simple word and greetings.

“I’m not confident enough with my Italian to be honest” Miso said and lean her body.

….

They are arrive at Itali.They bring their luggage and step out from the plane heading to Itali airport.Sehun and Miso walk together while drag their luggage on the floor.

“Sehun ah,I’m hungry.Can we eat for a while?” Sehun nods his head.Miso and Sehun walk in the café and Miso order a cup of coffee and a slice of cake.

“Sehun ah,what do you want to order?” Miso question snap Sehun back from reality.He blink his eyes before shook his head means that he don’t want to order anything.Miso feeling weird with Sehun.He doesn’t hungry or thirsty at all?

“Really Sehun? You don’t want to order anything?” Miso receive a shook of head as the answer.

“Okay.That’s all I want to order.Thank you” Miso change her language to Italian language which making Sehun widened his mouth.

“Why?” Miso notice the change of Sehun face.He seems surprised.Miso furrow her eyebrow.

“Your italian is amazing Miso.How could you say that you didn’t confident enough with it?”

Miso is shy of Sehun compliment as sudden.She smile and lower her head down.Sehun chuckle at Miso action.”Aigoo.Why is she suddenly react like this? You are unpredictable” Said Sehun in his mind.

“Neoneun neomu kwiyeowo (You are really cute)” Sehun said which making Miso lift up her face.

“What are you saying? I don’t hear” Miso ask.

“I said you are really cute” Sehun said in romantic way.Miso bite her lower lips and look somewhere.Sehun touch Miso hand and bring it on his lips.Miso couldn’t handle it.She’s blushing more and more.

….

They went to 5 Star hotel and Miso ask for the key.When she just given one key Miso bite her lips and say thank you.She move to Sehun that is sitting on the soft couch.She swing the key infront Sehun face.

Sehun take the key and stood up.He look at Miso.

“So what is your room number?” Ask Sehun to Miso.Miso press her lips to straight line and shook her head before say “We need to share room”

“Yes!” Sehun cheer in his heart.He paste a smirk on his face and whisper on Miso ear “I’m happy to hear that” in a seductive tone.”Yah!” Shout Miso and then she walk away from Sehun.Sehun chuckled and follow her.

“Hyung.Is that your wife?” The bellboy ask Sehun and Sehun shock hearing he speaking Korean.

“Hehe.Hyung are you shock? I am Korean” The bellboy said.Sehun nods and smile.

“Hehe.Back to your question yes.She is my wife”

“She is cute and pretty but her attitude is a bit childish.How old is her?” Ask that bellboy again.

“Yes she is.She is 20 years old” Sehun answer and now they reach the room.Sehun unlock the door and open it.That bellboy put the luggage on the floor.

“Thank you.May I know your name?” Ask Sehun while hand him a tip.

“Just call me Jeno” Sehun nods and pat Jeno shoulder.”Thank you for the service Jeno”

“No problem hyung.Just call me anytime when you need anything” Jeno said the last word before walk away from Sehun.Sehun realize that Miso isn’t beside him anymore.Sehun enter the room and see Miso is playing with her phone.Sehun sit on the bed and look at Miso that is chuckling while playing with her phone.

Sehun blow into Miso ear making that girl startled and throw her phone away.Miso look at Sehun with mad eyes and cross her arm around her.Sehun chuckled and pat Miso head softly.He pull Miso head and whisper “You are immersed enough with that phone”

“I’m texting with Sooyoung.Don’t disturb me.Now let me text with her back” Miso wanted to pick up her phone but Sehun immediately pull her into his hug and grip her tightly.

“Yah.Sehun ah.I want to..” “Shh” Sehun shush her down by putting  his index finger on Miso lips.

“Let me hug you little longer” Whisper Sehun softly to Miso and tuck her hair behind her ear.

“Ermm Sehun ah,I need to..” Sehun press his lips on Miso lips soflty.Miso is supsrised to Sehun action.Sehun pull away from her after one minute kiss.

“Do you still want to talk?” Sehun ask and Miso immediately shook her head.Afraid if Sehun will do more than just kiss if she still talk.

“Good then” Sehun pull her back in his embrace.