16

That Lecturer Is My Husband

Sehun woke up.He glance at the wall clock.It’s 8 AM.His eyes change it direction to Miso that is still in her dreamland.A smile appear on his lips.

His hand went through her soft hair,down to her chubby cheeks and lastly to her plump lips.

He stares at her lips.The lips that made him going crazy.The lips that have been touch with him twice.

Sehun press his lips on her forehead.

He then get down from the bed and step into the bathroom to clean himself and prepare to go breakfast.

 

…..

 

Miso rub her eyes severely and look around.She find there’s no one in the room.Just her in the room.

She wonder where’d Sehun go? Soon she saw a note paste on the table lamp.She take it and read it.

“Dear Miso,good morning J  I’m going to café to eat my breakfast because I’m so hungry. And if you want to join eating breakfast with me,you can go to ‘XOXO Café’” – Sehun –

Miso put down the notes and prepare herself to go to XOXO Café.

 

……

 

Sehun saw a familiar figure at the café.He carve a smile on his lips and that person eyes met with him.He wave to her and she walk towards Sehun and sit infront him.

“Good morning sleepy head” Said Sehun while grinning.

“What? You call me sleepy head? Pfft!” Miso give Sehun a death glare and after that she called the waiter and order her food.

“So this is Korean café in Itali..” Miso mumbling alone and nod her head.

“Yes it is” Sehun answered.

“I’m not talking to you” Miso scrunch her face up.Sehun chuckle and pinch her nose.

“Aigoo! You’re so cute!” Sehun pinch her cheeks instead.

“Yah!” Miso pouted.

 

…..

 

After they done eating their breakfast,they plan to walk around the city.

“What do you think about Itali,Sehun?”

“It’s beautiful and suitable for newlywed” Sehun answer and look at the beautiful building.

While they were walking,they saw a couple are kissing passionately.

Miso lower her head and leave Sehun at the behind.

Sehun walk after her and grab her hand.

“Yah,you are shy right?”

“Ani (No) I’m not shy” Miso deny Sehun words.

“Aish don’t lie to me.I can see on your face.You are shy”

“Okay okay.I am shy.Satisfied?”

“But why are you shy? It’s not like we didn’t kiss before” Sehun said simply.

Miso blush immediately.”Aish!” She then walked away from Sehun.

Sehun grab her and turn her around.And he place his lips on Miso lips.

 

…..

 

Sooyoung put her head on the table and sigh for nth time.It’s bored without her bestfriend,Miso.If she’s here,they would be laughing together and hit each other.

“Aish,Miso I miss you” Sooyoung close her eyes.

BANGGG!

A loud bang on Sooyoung table making her open her eyes and sit up.Then she let out a loud groan and stand up.

“Yah Lee Hyukjae! What do want from me huh?! Do you want to eat my fist?!” Sooyoung show her fist close to Hyukjae face with her fierce face.

“Oww I’m so afraid.Sooyoung want to punch me.Omg,I’m so scared” Hyukjae laugh his lung out and held his stomach.

“Yah Choi Sooyoung! Do you think you can punch me with your small fist? Man you are kidding me!” Hyukjae add in and continue his laugh.

“Lee Hyukjae!” She kick his leg harshly and step on his shoes which making Hyukjae groaned in pain.

“Aish! Choi Sooyoung! Just you wait! I will..arghh!” Hyukjae hold his leg.

“Serve you right!” Sooyoung stuck her tounge out and leave Hyukjae.

 

…..

 

“Sehun ah! Do you want an ice cream?” Ask Miso happily as she saw the ice cream stall.

“Tcch.I don’t want.You know,ice cream is for an immatured person like you” Said Sehun sarcastically.

Miso ignore his word and a vanilla oreo flavoured ice cream.After she pay for the ice cream,she walk to the bench and sit on it.

Sehun look at her and scoff.

“Why? Are you jealous with my ice cream?” Miso wave the ice cream infront of Sehun face which making Sehun gulp.

“Do I need to steal her ice cream?” His mind start to plan a naughty thing.A smirk appear on his face.

Sehun take the ice cream from Miso hand and stand up and he walk away from the bench.

“Yaaah! Oh Sehun!!! Give me back my ice cream!!” Miso chase Sehun and jump on his back.She pull Sehun’s ear making that guy groan.

“So do you want to give my ice cream or no?”

“No! I won’t!”

“If that so..” Miso pull his hair making him groan even more.

Lastly Sehun gave up and Miso cheer happily.She can eat her ice cream peacefully now!

“You’re harsh Miso..” Sehun fix his miserable hair and rub his ear.

“That’s the punishment if you bullying me!” Miso her ice cream.

“Hey,such a kid.Look,there’s an ice cream on your lips.Aigoo this kid” Sehun shook his head.

“Where? Here?” Miso touch her lips but she can’t found it.

Sehun sigh and wipe the ice cream using his thumb.And that’s make Miso shivering because of Sehun touch.

……

 

On that evening,Miso and Sehun is at the star cruise.A romantic melody played in the cruise.Miso look at the beautiful building and close her eyes.Eating the fresh air.

Sehun slowly walk towards her and wrapped his strong arm on Miso waist.

Miso is surprised.She’s gulping down her saliva and after that she felt Sehun put his chin on her shoulder.

“Im Miso,you know that today is my happiest day.I never felt like this before” Sehun whisper on her ear and kiss it.

Miso lower her head.

 

......

 

Err.Annyeong? So..we met again after 4 months. Hehe!

Pleaseeeee! Don't kill meeee! I'm really sorry! I'M SORRY BECAUSE I'M ABANDON THIS STORY FOR A VERY LONG TIMEEEE! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! FOR MY LOYAL READER,I'M REALLY SORRY! /BOW 180 DEGREE FOR A FEW TIME/ I PROMISE THAT I'LL UPDATE THIS STORY OFTEN! I PROMISE! BUT TOMORROW I CAN'T BECAUSE I'M GOING BACK TO MY HOMETOWN T.T 

 

ONCE AGAIN,I'M REALLY SORRY!