04

That Lecturer Is My Husband

“Did you..”

Sehun looked into Miso eyes deeply and Miso is waiting for Sehun to let out his words.

“Want to cancelled the wedding?”

By hearing that,Miso keep her head down and bite her lower lips.

Seeing Miso like that,Sehun sighed and get up.

“Tell me the answer when you have done changing your clothes”

Sehun step out from the fitting room and closed the door.

Sehun sigh again and run his finger towards his hair.

He saw Mrs Im and his mum are entering the shop and look at him with bright face.

“So hows going? Does Miso found the beautiful hanbok?”

Sehun bite his lower lips.”Should I tell them about this?” His mind say.

“No.Better no.Let Miso told them” His mind say again.

“Mrs Im ssi,Miso isn’t feeling well today.How if we going to this shop next time?”

Mrs Im furrowed her eyebrow.Miso didn’t feeling well? As her know before they came here Miso is fine.Her face doesn’t show that she is sick.

They heard the door cracking open and there’s Miso with her watery eyes.

“Miso dear,what’s wrong with you? Are you crying?”

Immediately Mrs Im goes to her beloved daughter and ask her worriedly.

“I think I’m unwell mum.I want to go back home”

Miso created lie.Actually the main reason is she want to calm herself down.Not because she is unwell.She isnt’ unwell at all.She is fine.

“Oh my,Miso why are you didn’t tell us earlier that you unwell? So that we can go try the wedding dress on next time”

Mrs Oh came towards Miso and run her finger to Miso hair.

“Let’s go back home.We will come to this shop again after Miso is feeling well”

They bowed to Sera before step out from the shop and go back to their house.When on their way back to house,Mrs Im get one emergency call and she have to be at there so Mrs Im ask Mrs Oh to take Miso to her house and when she got back from that place she will pick Miso up.

Sehun parked his car in the garage and stopped the engine.He then open the car door and step out from it same as Miso and Mrs Oh.

“Miso,let me show you the room so that you can rest your body”

Miso follow Mrs Oh step and enter the house.The house is same as Miso house.3rd storey house.The painting,furniture and all of things in this house is white.

Mrs Oh show the room for Miso and ask Miso to rest in there while Mrs Oh making porridge for her to eat.

Miso closed the door and discover the room.The painting also in white.Eventhough it’s guest room but it always clean and tidy.

She lie her body down on the king sized bed and close her eyelids.

She remember Sehun words at the shop earlier.

“Did you want to cancelled the wedding?”

Miso sighed and rub her face.

“What should I do? Should I cancelled the wedding?”

Miso say to herself while her eyes was looking at the ceiling.

“If I do,Oh family and my parents will be upset at me.And the worse thing is,Oh family might hates me”

“But I can’t forget him in my mind.My memories with him always there in my mind and my heart.I’m scared when Sehun and I are getting married we will fighting always.That’s what I scared of”

Miso held a long sigh and ask GOD what can she do to forget her ex boyfriend and makes her parents happy of her.

Once she have done praying,she fall asleep.

……

Sehun accidentally hear all of Miso words when he wanted to send the porridge in the room.

And now he didn’t hear anything.Slowly he twist the knob and saw Miso lying figure on the bed.

Carefully he placed the bowl of porridge on the side of table and sit beside Miso.

His long finger is running towards Miso hair.

“Miso,I’ve never seen girls like you crying so hard before. Is he dumped your worstly? What kind of guy is he? Perhaps he is coward guy so he makes you like this Miso”

Sehun landed his palm on Miso head.

“You can try forgetting him by doing all of work like learning cooking,helping your mother and enter the activity in the University.By doing that you can forget him easily”

“It’s work Miso.I have tried it after my girlfriend broke up with me and I can forget her now”

Sehun smiled like crazy person and he don’t know why he being like that.He’s talking to sleeping Miso and that’s impossible for her to hear what’d he just say.

He plant a kiss on Miso forehead and after that he step out from the room.

…….

Miso wake up and saw a bowl of porridge on the table beside the bed.There’s note that paste at the bowl.Miso take and read it.

“Dear my sweetheart Miso,you have to spend a night at Oh resident cause appa and I are so busy.We need to stay at office until our project is done.So I hope you can suit yourself at there Miso.Make sure you eat the porridge that Mrs Oh make for you.Love you”

Miso put the note away and leaned her head.

“But I didn’t have any clothes to wear”

Miso mumbling around.She take the porridge and eat it.

Then she memorize her dreamt.She dreamt about Sehun that is suggest her an idea to forget her boyfriend.

She frown.

“How can he suddenly appear in my dreamt?”

Miso have done eating the porridge.She jump from the bed and step out from the room to wash the empty bowl at the kitchen.

She stop her step when seeing Sehun standing infront her.She doesn’t have guts to look into Sehun eyes.

Sehun stares at her deeply.Miso looked at her feet.

They were like that for a few seconds before Sehun cleared his throat.

“My mum said that you have to spend a night in here?”

Miso nods her head.

“Did you have any extra clothes to wear?”

Miso shook her head.

“Then,you can borrow my clothes.I will put it in your room,okay?”

Miso nods her head.

Sehun walk away from her.

“Sehun ssi!”

Hearing Miso calling his name,he stop his step and turn his body.

“T-Thank you”

Sehun nods and continue walking towards his room.

……

Soon,Miso go downstairs after she done taking her bath and wear the clothes that Sehun put in her room.The shirt is kind of huge to Miso and also long.

Miso go to the kitchen and help Mrs Oh washing the dishes.

“Mrs Oh,let me help you wash this”

“Don’t call me Mrs Oh,call me omma since next week you’re gonna be my daughter in law”

Mrs Oh grinned.

Miso just smiled and helping Mrs Oh washing the dishes.They were chatting while wash the dishes.

…….

It’s 10 PM and everyone going to their bedroom and was about to sleep.

Miso arrange her steps towards her room and turn on the lights.

When the light is up,she’s very shocked when seeing Sehun in there.

Sehun that is lying on the bed automatically sit up when lights hurt his eyes and wakes him up.

He look at Miso with sleepy eyes.

“S-Sehun ssi? What are you doing here? I think you have sleep in wrong room”

“What? Wrong? But my mum asking me to accompany you tonight and that’s mean I’m sleeping here”

Sehun lie his body back and pulled the blanket covering his body since he just wear sweat pant and wife beater.

“Turn off the light.I want to sleep”

Miso reach the switch and turn off the lights.Only a side lamp is being turn on.

She take one of the pillow and put it on the couch and lie onto it.

Sehun is weird when seeing empty space beside him.He turn his body and saw Miso is lying on the couch.

“Yah.Why are you lying on there? It’s not comfortable.Come.Sleep at here”

Sehun said and tapped the empty space beside him.

“It’s okay Sehun ssi,I’m okay with this”

Sehun get up and go to Miso.He lift Miso bridal style and put her gently on the bed.

“Don’t be stubborn.Sleep here”

Sehun said and after that he lie down on the bed and continue his sleep.

Miso gulp and try to closed her eyes hoping that Sehun wouldn’t do anything bad to her.


 

Author Note:

Holla! Can you guys guess Miso ex boyfriend? Hehe ^_^

Thanks for the subscribes guy! I'm so happy! And the upvote too!

Subscribe and comment.Upvote is really appreciate.