07

That Lecturer Is My Husband

“Actually,next week I will getting married with with Lecturer Oh”

“WHAT?!”

Sooyoung screams her lung out hearing on what Miso just said.Student in the class give a weird look at Sooyoung.Sooyoung bowed her head a few times and apologise on her action just now.

Miso looked down.Biting her lower lips.

“Miso yah,you should tell me that you are getting married with Lecturer Oh.But,why so sudden? As I know you were never close to him before”

Sooyoung let out her questions.

Miso sigh.The pen that she hold she put it on the table.

She tell everything that happen to Sooyoung.From A to Z.

…………

“Sehun ah”

Sehun lift up his face when hearing someone calling his name.

“Oh.Luhan.Already finish your class?” Ask Sehun.

“I’m in break right now.I have another class after this”

Answer Luhan after he took a comfortable seat beside Sehun.

Luhan also a lecturer same as Sehun.They have known each other since first semester and be a bestfriend.Luhan is a place of Sehun to let out his sadness,happiness and secret.

But..

Luhan didn’t know that Sehun will getting married with Miso.

Sehun wants to tell Luhan about this but he already promise to Miso that he wouldn’t let anyone know.

“Arh! I must tell Luhan about this no matter what.He is my bestfriend instead of my colleague” Said Sehun in his mind.

“Sehun ah,what are you dreaming about?”

Sehun snapped back from reality.He look at Luhan and shooking his head.

“Actually I have something to tell you”

“What is it?”

In Luhan head he hope that Sehun will tell him about his crush,Boa.Yes.Boa is Luhan and also lecturer in the university but Boa is older that Luhan.Luhan doesn’t care about that.Age isn’t the matter.

“Do you know Im Miso? The student of Bussiness and Management?”

Luhan a little upset because Sehun didn’t talk about Boa but he’s asking him.

“Im Miso? That cute girl? Of course I know her.She is cute but skinny”

Sehun smile upon hearing Luhan answer.Luhan is absolutely playboy type because he once saw Luhan flirting with Miso last year.But Miso rejected him.

“I will…”

Sehun word was stuck.Seems like his throat doesn’t let him telling the whole thing.

“Will what?”

Luhan weird when Sehun didn’t finish his word.

Sehun cleared his throat.In his mind he said “Dear throat,please let me tell Luhan the truth.I didn’t want to keep this from my bestfriend”

“Come on Sehun.Tell me.You will what to Miso?”

“I will be getting married with her on next week”

Finally,Sehun can let out the word which make Luhan mouth wide open. (A/N: Just imagine Luhan face was like in Running Man XD)

“Heol~~ You are getting married with that cute girl.Congrats.But I’m weird.I never seen you close with her”

Sehun let out a big sigh and fix his seat.

“I will tell you the reason now”

……………

“So it was your parents decision?”

Miso nods weakly.She let out a sigh.

“But can you love him after what that jerk do to you?”

Sooyoung know Miso ex boyfriend and she also know the reason why does Miso break up with her ex boyfriend.

Flashback..

Sooyoung was singing when preparing kimchi fried rice for dinner.She cook more because she know kimchi fried rice was Miso favourite food.

Talking about Miso.Why does she didn’t come back from her dates yet?

Sooyoung glances at the wall clock.It’s 9 PM which means it’s already 5 hours Miso went out with her boyfriend.

Sooyoung just shrugged off.”Whatever.It’s Miso not mine” Mumbled Sooyoung.

She heard a slammed of the door which make her shoulder jump of surprised.

Sooyoung peek from the kitchen and saw Miso with her bruise eyes.

Sooyoung immediately turn off the stove and went to Miso that is sobbing loudly.

“Miso yah,what Is happening? Are you fighting with your boyfriend?”

Ask Sooyoung softly.Looks like Miso couldn’t stop crying so she hug Miso and comforting her.

“Cry as much as you can,Miso.Once you have done,tell me what is happening okay?”

Miso still crying and crying until Sooyoung shirt get wet because of her tears.Sooyoung rub Miso back just like a mother comforting her daughter.

End of flashback (A/N: The rest of flashback I will revealed it later okay?)

“I try but it seems doesn’t want to fade away from my mind,Soo.Whenever I do that is related with him automatically the memories will float in my mind”

Miso looked down.Closing her eyes and biting her lower lips.

Sooyoung give a pity glance to Miso and rub her hair.

“Why’d you still remind of him after what he done to you? Just forget him and be happy with Sehun”

Miso shook her head.There’s a tears at the corner of her eyes.

“Just look at you.You always crying and crying.Just forget that jerk okay? Forget him and build a new life with Sehun.I’m sure he can make you happy.Better than that jerk”

Miso lift up her face looking at Sooyoung that is smiling.

……….

“You love her?” Ask Luhan.He know Sehun once being dump by a girl because that girl Sehun is not fun.

Sehun bite his lower lips.Looking down to his shoes.He nods.

“Make sure to love her deep in your heart.Love her more than you love your ex girlfriend before”

“I will Luhan.I will.But..”

“But what?”

Sehun sigh.He rub his face with his palm.

“She seems couldn’t forget her ex boyfriend.As example,when she and I went to boutique wedding last week,she crying so hard because she keep reminding her ex boyfriend”

“O? Does her boyfriend dumped her worstly?”

“I don’t know.I want to ask her but I’m scared she will mad at me”

Luhan sigh.He then pat Sehun shoulder a few times before saying

“I’m sure you can give a happiness to her.I’m sure you can make her forgetting her ex boyfriend.You can do it Oh Sehun.Hwaiting”

Sehun nods and smile.He plant a word that in his mind

“I will make her happy and I won’t make her cry just once.I promised to myself.If I make her cry and be in  pain,I will wrong myself until forever “

……….

“Weather is good isn’t it?”

Miso nods and smiling.She and Sehun are taking a walk at the park after their class is done.

“I can release my tense by looking at nature”

Sehun stares at Miso that is walking beside him.

“You look beautiful with a smile on your face,dear Miso”

He said in his mind and smiling.

Miso that notice that Sehun staring on her face stop her step and look at Sehun.

“Sehun ah? Why are you looking at me like that? Does my face has anything?”

Miso touch her face.Nothing on her face.But why’d Sehun staring at her like that?

“Miso yah”

Sehun hold her both hand making her gulp.Miso look down.

Sehun lift Miso face up using his long finger.Sehun use his right hand to caresses Miso cheeks and down to her chin.

Miso bite her lower lips.Feeling strange with Sehun attitude right now.

“You are beautiful,Im Miso”

Whisper Sehun on her ear and it’s send shiver to Miso body.

“Saranghae”


 

Author Note:

Thanks a bunch guys! For the subscribes! Comments! And also for the upvote! I LOVE YOU! SARANGHAE! WO AI NI!

I was hearing a lot of Davichi song when writing this chapter ^^

Let me introduce to you Sehun bestfriend

 

- Xi Luhan

- 24 years old 

- Sehun bestfriend since first semester

- Handsome,rich and have crush on Boa

 

 

 

Once again thank you guys! 

 

Subscribe and comment.Upvote is appreciate!