Mixed Emotions

♥PURPLE MALLOWS♥

            I ran away from Haku and I found myself standing outside his house gate, my heart pounding. I don’t know what I would do if Haku ever had the chance to kiss me. I might’ve slapped him in the face.

 

            “Tehru, chotto matte!” Haku called after me.

 

            I looked at him. “I don’t want to talk to you.”

            “Please, I’m sorry.” Haku said catching up with me. “I didn’t mean to do that suddenly.”

            “You didn’t mean to?” I asked him in disbelief. “You tried to kiss me!”

            “Hear me out please.” he pleaded but I shook my head.

            “I don’t know what’s wrong with you.” I told him.

            “I have been meaning to tell you this but you always managed to avoid me.” Haku began and I tried not to listen to him.

            “Haku stop, you’ve done enough.” I said shaking my head.

            “I love you.” he blurted out all of a sudden and he grabbed me by the arm. “That’s what I wanted to tell you.”

            “What are you talking about?” I asked confused.

            “You heard me right.” Haku looked at me seriously. “I love you Tehru.”

            “Saki is my best friend and you know she likes you!” I yelled at him.

            “I know but I like Saki as a friend nothing more.” Haku said and I pull myself away from him.

           

            On Haku’s back, a few feet away, stood Misaki. She’s looking straight at us and I know from the look on her face that she heard everything Haku has said.

 

            “Saki…” I tried to call her but she ran the other way and hailed a cab.

 

            “Tehru…” Haku called my attention.

            “Look at what you’ve done! Saki heard you.” I snapped at him.

            “I didn’t mean to hurt her or for her to hear it but she’ll know eventually.” Haku said his voice pleading for me to understand. “I don’t think I can hide my feelings for you anymore.”

            “You shouldn’t have said those things.” I told him my voice grave. “I love Saki like a sister and I won’t do anything to hurt her.”

            “And I love you.” Haku said full of emotion.

           

            I backed away from him and said, “And you’re just a friend to me nothing more.”

            “Why?” he asked sadly.

            “Because I love someone else.” I said truthfully.

            “It’s Toushiro isn’t it?” Haku asked his face darkening.

            “How did you know?” I asked surprised.

            “I’m not blind Tehru, I can see how you two look at each other.” Haku said his voice full of hurt.

            “Yes, it’s Toushiro.” I told him. “And I’m sorry because I can’t love you more than a friend.”

 

 

            I ran away from him and hailed a cab. I tried to call Misaki but all I get is her answering machine and after a few minutes I couldn’t connect with her anymore. She has shut down her phone. I cried on my way home. I don’t want Misaki to be mad at me but she clearly thinks that Haku and I were together and were doing something behind her back. I wished I didn’t go in that party and I wish I can talk to someone.

 

            I yanked my dress from my body as soon as I stepped inside my house and put on different clothes. I went outside almost immediately and pedaled my way in the shelter to visit Mimi. Shino didn’t question me when I went inside without talking to him. I took Mimi outside and she sat with me side by side as I cried myself out.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

 

 

            Ahhh.. such a short update. >.< gomen nasai minna. I’ll do better next time just running a little busy today. ♥♥ love you guys. :*

 

Comment and Subscribe! mwuah..