Chapter 26

Under the Moonlight

Kai's POV:

Days without her are torturous. I need her back. I have to find her. But God knows where she is.Where could she be? Please don't let anything happen to her.... I took out her letter and read it again and again. I can almost memorise it. I promise life would be the same for you. That was what she said. But baby, how could my life be the same without you? I need you by my side.

But come to think of it, what does she mean by that? "I promise..." that's a heavy statement. What can she do? Wait, Don. Don't tell me.....

"Guys.. I think i know where is she..." I told the rest.

"where? wait... no.." D.O said when he realised what i was talking about.

"what is she thinking?" Tao exclaimed.

"we need to get her back!" I panicked. "Who knows what will he do to her? he hates me..."

"but we need to plan first...don't be rash...she can get hurt..." Suho said.

"I'm sure she is clear of what she is doing...she knows what to do..." Baekhyun added.

"No she's not! who in the right mind will do this! She's too silly!" I broke down.

"Calm down... we know how you are feeling...but you have to remain calm..." Luhan said.

I took in a deep breath. Luhan hyung was right. I have to stay calm, i need to be rational. She is fine, she will be fine. "Then..can we think of a plan now?"

-------------------------------------------------------------

You were tied up in a room, dark and cold. It was scary but you were enduring it. All for his sake. You thought if you did what Don said, Kai may be let off.

"So how's your day?" he came in with your dinner and he untied you so that you can eat. You ignored his question and refused to eat. He smirked, "it's your problem if you want to starve to death.. it won't hurt me but it will hurt him."

"will you let him off if i die?" You asked.

"no...never..." he said with a fake smile. You then started eating and he looked at you amazed. "I really don't know what you are thinking about.. is it really worth it for him?"

"yes...it's worth it... for him.. because i loved him..." you said while swallowing.

"Don't say that you loved him! No one can love him!" he shouted and stormed off. *what happen between them?* you thought.

He came back again at dinner time with your food again. You were not tied up because he left you like that earlier.

"What happened between you two?" you tried to ask.

"that you don't have to know...I just hated him alright?" he replied. You nodded and started eating. You just felt like they were both the same and you know he's trying to hide something. "You can leave..I don't want to hurt anyone...this is between me and him alone.."

"i'm not leaving until you say that you will forgive him.." you said carefully, using the word 'forgive' seems like the best word.

"well then, stay here as long as you like, as long as you can take it..." he said and took your dinner and left. He tripped while stomping off, dropping the bowl he was holding but you managed to stop it from falling using your powers. "you?" he stared at you in disbelief.

"huh?" you acted like you have no idea what's going on. Kai and the others have told you many times not to disclose your powers to anyone else.

"What was that which you just did?" he asked.

"huh? what did i do? I said that i'm not leaving until--"

"no not that.." he interrupted," this?" he held up the bowl.

"i ate from there?" you continued to deny.

"you know i'm not going to believe you..." he said. "Whatever... i will find out soon..." and he left after that, but not locking the door after him. But youu had no thoughts of escaping. You just want him to stop bothering Kai and leave him alone.

You lay down on the floor and stared at the tiny window in the room. You looked up at the night sky and the moon. It's almost full moon. Kai....