Chapter 6

Under the Moonlight

The days goes on and little by little, you are getting closer and more comfortable with EXO. You even managed to exchanged numbers with them and told them your address but didn't have the courage to text them or call them.

During the weekend, you received a text the moment you woke up.

BH:Hi it's me Baekhyun. Do you want to hang out with us today?

Your POV:

Should i go with them? I'm not sure about this. But they are good people.. to me at least.. But where are we going... Baekhyun sent me another text again, seeing that i have not replied after a few minutes.

BH:Don't worry.. We will be at our secret hideout. No one comes here and no one knows about this place. We will come and pick you up.

Why does he seemed like he can read my mind....

YJ:Alright.

BH:See you later. Kris hyung will be coming in half an hour's time.

YJ:ok.

I went to wash up and changed into nicer clothes and waited for time to pass. Honestly, i'm not sure about this. I don't know if i'm making the right choice. This is my first time going out with my friends, yes friends, after 6 years.. Why do i trust them...why did i even want to go.. It was sort of because of him... I wanted to see him...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Half an hour later, you walked down the stairs to leave the house. Your parents were not home as usual and your housekeeper was surprised to see you going out.

"miss, where are you going?" Ahjumma asked softly, no one dared to speak to you in the house. You pointed to the door and bowed slightly and walked away. "Did i see it wrongly? Did she just replied me? and she's going out?" Ahjumma said to another servant in the house. "No you didn't... should we tell the master?" the servant replied. "I think we should.." Ahjumma said.

You went out to see Kris waiting there, leaning against his car.

"Oh you're here.. get in.." Kris said and opened the door for you. You hesistated sitting in the front seat beside him and he too seemed to read your mind. "Or maybe you prefer the back?" He closed the front door and opened the back. You walked slowly to the back seat and got in the car while he helped you to close the door and went to the driver's seat. You fell asleep along the way while listening to music and Kris just continued driving. *Her mind is so peaceful..* he thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up when you felt the car coming to a stop. And there you were, at their secret hideout. It was a beautiful mansion in the middle of the forest. You stepped out of the car and looked at it in awe.

"Come on, let's go in.." Kris said and you followed behind him.

"welcome Yoojin!" D.O said the moment he sees you. You just bowed slightly to all of them and smiled lightly.

"Let us take you on a tour around the house!" Chen said and held your hand, asking you to follow him. You just let him take you along. He started introducing you to the different rooms and what they did there. He was getting all excited and smiley while telling you and you just listened half-heartedly as you looked around the house, looking for someone. Kai. He wasn't there with the rest of them when you came. *where is he?*

You came to the top floor with Chen and then came to a room which he skipped. You held him back when he tried to move on by tugging at his sleeve. He turned back to look at you and asked, "wae?" with a smile. You pointed to that door of the room he skipped. "Oh.. that's Kai's room... he doesn't like to be disturbed so let's ignore him..." Chen said and continued with his introductions of the house.

Meanwhile on the other side of the door, Kai was listening. He was listening from the moment you came. He saw you exiting from Kris's car and saw you entered the house.

Kai's POV:

She is just there. Outside of my room. She stopped right there in front of my room. I could hear her breath. She noticed me. She noticed she wasn't there so she asked Chen hyung.

"Oh.. that's Kai's room... he doesn't like to be disturbed so let's ignore him..." Chen hyung said and continued talking to her. But i could feel her looking at my room. Should i go out.. i wanted to see her... I was happy...yea happy, when i heard that she was coming... But then i hid in my room...