Chapter 15

Under the Moonlight

For days in school, Kai has been avoiding you and you wondered why. Your heart was aching when he talks to the new girl instead of you and you could tell that she likes him. Baekhyun knew what you were feeling but there's nothing he can do. You texted Kai but all he did was give you cold replies. It was until you heard that Kai was going out with Yoona then you fell in despair.

Your POV:

this can't be... he said he loved me.. and we were happy together... he even told me who he was... Why...why kim jongin...

Days in class was unbearable because you had to see them both talking to each other in class right in front of you. He didn't even looked at you or speak to you. Baekhyun and the rest was always there for you but it was of no use as you only had Kai in your mind. No one can help you. Only Kai.

You woke up the next day to your phone ringing. You wanted to pick up your phone but you accidently knocked down a glass of water on your bedside table and you shouted "No!" and the glass froze right in place, in mid-air. You looked at the situation in front of you but you are confused about what you just did. You took the glass and placed in back in its original postion and reenacted the whole scene again. It stopped in mid-air again instead of falling to the ground. *what is this...* You got terrified and picked up the phone which has been ringing constantly.

"Are you ok? I'm coming right now!" Baekhyun said over the phone and within minutes, you heard your doorbell  rang and your housekeeper opened the door. He burst into your room and you hugged him immediately, feeling terrified. He was shocked at your sudden hug but he hugged you back, assuring you that everything is ok.

"What's wrong with me?" you asked him as you slowly break away from the hug. He held your hands and led you back to the bed to sit and turned to face you.

"listen.. there's nothing wrong with you... just that you are special than others.. just like us..." Baekhyun said.

"But..what i just did was... i don't know... i'm scared Baekhyun.." you said and looked at him, eyes teary.

"You just had telekinesis powers... it's ok... it's like how i can read your mind.. you don't have to worry about it... and it seems that it will only work when you are in trouble like just now..." He said, caressing your head.

"are you sure? But how do i use it? No wonder everyone finds me a freak.. even Kai..." you said as tears rolled down your cheeks.

"don't say that.. no one finds you a freak.. you're not.. I know you are troubled by Kai... so just listen to me and forget about him alright?" Baekhyun said as he cupped your face.

"Easier said than doing it... I loved him...i loved him a lot...but why is he doing this to me?" you asked as you cried even harder. Baekhyun said nothing but pulled you into his embrace, letting you cry out. *this is the least i can do.. hope you feel better*

After a round of crying, you fell asleep in his arms. He smiled to himself while looking at your sleeping face and then he tucked you in bed and caressed your face and whispered, "Yoojin ah... it will all be over soon...You will understand why... it's for your good...sleep well honey..." and he leaned in to kiss you on your forehead. He was blushing at his own actions and he sighed later, reading that you still had Kai in your mind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up later at night and sighed as you looked up at the night sky. The moon reminds you of him but oyu tried not to think of it. Then you thought of your powers. You decided to try it again by moving the things around in your room. It was successful at first but you couldn't really control it and you broke a glass. Your housekeeper come running into your room to check your room but you told her that you're ok. She gave you a weak smile and left the room, frowning and proceed to call Baekhyun.

"Hello? is this mr Byun Baekhyun?" ahjumma said.

"yes and i know who this is.. what happened?" Baekhyun replied.

"She's using it..." ahjumma said worriedly.

"It's ok...i will handle it..." Baekhyun said and hanged up the call. Then he went to discuss with EXO. "She knows about it and she's using it.."

"mwol!? she'll be hurt..." Chanyeol said.

"yea...we have to do something about it..." Baekhyun said.

"Please.. take care of her..." Kai pleaded the others.

"Don't worry..we will.." D.O said and patted him on his shoulders.

"alright..first.. we have to make her forget about it..." Baekhyun said and they start working on a plan. Meanwhile Kai is just silently praying for you to be fine. *nothing can happen to you, Yoojin...*

You, on the other hand, felt tired even though you just woke up from your sleep. You thought it was because it's late at night so you just went back to sleep, clearing your thoughts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok.. this story isn't really going the way i imagined it but just try to read and imagine the scenes ok? I'm not good at writing seriously...