Chapter 23

Under the Moonlight

"Yoojin ah..." Kai came to your house early next morning to pick you up for school.

"oh...you're so early today.." you said when you saw him.

"yoojin ah... pack some clothes... the hyungs have invited you for a stayover at our place..." Kai said, lying because he don't want to scare you.

"that's so rush..." you said but went to pack some clothes still.

"Because it's a last minute decision..." Kai thought of an excuse. "Do you need help?"

"no it's ok... i'm done already..." You replied.

"Then let's go.. i'll help you with the bag.." he said as he took your small luggage in one hand and held your hand with the other. You both walked to school in a fast pace and you wondered why is he rushing. Then you thought of yesterday and just followed after him. "yoojin ah..." Kai looked at you before you entered the school.

"wae?" you said.

"no matter what happens, trust in me ok?" he asked. You were unsure of what he was talking about but you just nodded. "saranghae..." he said and kissed you on your forehead before going into school and you smiled at him. Lessons were as usual and during lunch time, Kai went to have lunch with Yoona again and you stayed with the members. You sensed that something was going on among them.

"Baekhyun oppa..." you turned to your side.

"eo?" Baekhyun responded.

"what is wrong?" you asked him.

He just smiled and answered, "nothing...don't worry..." You just smiled back at him and continued eating. You knew something was wrong but they don't want to tell you and you didn't want to bother them. You trusted them and believed in them.

After school, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun offered to take you back home, to EXO's house. You knew Kai had to send Yoona home and he has told you to follow the hyungs, so you just accepted their offer. Kris came shortly after and said he will drive you all back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yoojin, you can take this room..." Sehun said and brought you and your luggage to Kai's room. You followed him and looked around his room and to the window and you looked out while Sehun helped to clean up the room abit and placed your luggage neatly. You were enjoying the scenery when you saw something in the woods. You stared at it for a moment when it suddenly glared at you and you gasped and took a step back. Sehun heard you and ran to you immediately and looked out of the window. "gwaenchana?" he asked as he draw in the curtains so that the window is now blocked.

"neh..." you replied, still shocked.

"It's ok... just stay close to us... and Kai is back.." he said. "Let's go down.." You walked out of the room while he followed behind you. You both walked down and the moment Kai saw you, he ran to hug you.

"Gwaenchana?" he asked.

"neh...don't worry.." you said as you broke away from the hug. "but who was that?"

"just someone.." Kai replied. "You don't have to know..just stay by our side.."

"we will be here for you..." Baekhyun added. You smiled at them to assure them that you trusted them. You knew they were going to prepare for something, something big and serious.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yoojin.." Kai spoke as he wrapped his arm around your waist while you both were lying on the bed.

"eo?" you said.

"feels good to have you here..." he said and you smiled. "good night..." he whispered and kissed you by your ear.

"good night..." you said to him and you fell asleep, smiling.