Chapter 2

Under the Moonlight

Someone's POV:

"Time for meeting guys!" Suho called out.

We all gathered at our new hideout which we marked as ours in the new school. Well, we are all related to the school, we somehow owned the school. That's why people have to keep their distance from us. Our families are also related that's why we are friends or should i say, friends but also enemies. We all have our own secrets and we all know about it. There's nothing to hide among us. Yes, in case you are wondering, we are different, different from all the people in the world. We may not even exist in this world.

"So what are we going to discuss about?" Chanyeol said.

"Same old rules applies here in the new school as well.. i'm sure you all know what i am talking about.." Suho said.

"no harming of other people.. Hunt far from the school if you want.. if anyone dies in this school, we are all dead.. mind your own identity..." Chen said after Suho.

Indeeed, we are not humans at all. We are all wolves and vampires. We are all hundreds over years old but living under the shell of a 16 year old body. Wolves and vampires never co-existed but we made it happened, after negotiating many terms and agreeing to respect one another and not to harm one another.

"Just make sure Kai doesn't do anything..." Baekhyun said and glared at me.

"I know what to do.." I said coolly and walked away from the hideout.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a new day in school and you went to school early again. This time, you were surprised to see the 12 guys in school as well. You and them exchanged glances at each other and stared at each other for 3 seconds before you looked away and walked to your classroom. *they are so strange*

"I wonder who she is... who's class is she in?" Tao hyung asked.

"Mine, Kai, Baekhyun and Chanyeol..." Sehun answered.

"Are you interested in her, Tao?" Kris asked.

"huh.. of course not.. just curious... you know about us.. how can we fall in love.." Tao said.

Kai's POV:

Falling in love. Right.. we can't fall in love due to our identity. But it didn't bother me as i have never been in love before, neither do the rest of them.

END OF POV

Class was about to begin and you saw 4 of them walked into the classroom. You looked at them for a moment and then went back to what you were doing. You kept thinking that there was something about them but you couldn't explain. The day continued and after school, you had to stay behind to choose an extra course, a compulsory process in school. Your parents have requested for you to not join any course but you thought you had to face your fears after 6 long years. You have to live life normally or you will really become a freak. After looking around, you still couldn't make up your mind as every course seems to have a lot of people and you were still afraid. You decided to just not choose any course first. You wanted to leave school but there were many people leaving school at the same time. You headed towards the library instead and stayed at one corner to study while waiting for time to pass. It was soon the closing time of the school and an annoucement was made for everyone to vacate the school. You realised there was no one else in the library and you went out of school and realised it was dark already. You then felt peaceful and started walking home. You looked up at the sky to see that it was the full moon tonight. However, the sky seemed gloomy and eerie. You had an uneasy feeling but you continued walking home anyway, with your music on. The road home was unusually quiet too. A gust of wind blew and leaves started falling as you walked. When you were about to turn to your right. Someone grabbed you from the back and oulled you to somewhere dark with your back facing him and he placed his hands over your mouth to prevent you from making any noise. Instead of feeling scared, you were more shocked and rthen elaxed while he was grabbing you. While you were hiding, you saw some guys running past the dark corner you were hiding with that guy. He was protecting you somehow.

His POV:

Isn't it that early girl from school..why does she leave the school at this time... I followed her as she walked by. It's a dangerous night this time, should i do something? But the vampires are not going to be happy. They are coming soon. She.. urgh.. whatever! I went forward to grab her and covered to prevent her from screaming. Surprisingly, she isn't resisting. And she smelt nice too. I can't be feeling like this. The vampires ran past and probably didn't smell her due to my stench. After they left, I released her. She seemed shocked but i ran away before she had the chance to see me.

Your POV:

The guys who ran past just now, who are they? and who is he exactly? After the guys ran away, he released his grip over me. I was still kind of shocked at the situation. I turned to take a look at him but he already left. However i caught a glimpse of his back. He looked familiar. Have i seen him somewhere?