Chapter 9: Invitation

Only U

Chapter 9: Invitation

It has been two weeks and everyone got busy with their lives. One Monday, as Hyuk was walking back to the dorm, his phone beeped twice. He grabbed it from his pocket and read the message. A smile formed on his lips and ran towards the dorm.
 

 “Guys! I got news! I got news!” Hyuk shouted while entering the dorm.
“What is it?” N asked curiously.
“Ken hyung said he’s going to throw a party! And everyone’s invited!” he beamed while rereading the message on his phone.
“Party for what?” Hongbin asked.
“Uh.. I don’t know. He didn’t say anything,” Hyuk answered honestly.
 

N beamed from his seat. “We should prepare!” Leo glared at him. “Do you even know where and when this party is?” he asked. N shook his head.

“Anyway, have anyone of you seen Ken?” Leo asked them. Everyone calmed down and shook their head. “See? Someone contact Ken. Now.” Leo ordered. Hyuk scanned his phone and called Ken.
 

“Hello?” he spoke.
“Yobosaeyo?” A girl’s voice replied from the other line.


Hyuk didn’t say anything. He stared at his Hongbin hyung.


“Yobosaeyo? Hyuk-ah? Wae?” the girl asked.


Hyuk didn’t budge to say anything and just ended the call.

“He won’t answer,” Hyuk said.


All of them decided to stop calling Ken and just visit him on his house. N grabbed his keys and everyone went out of the dorm.


Ravi kept silent for he knows everything. Why wouldn’t he? Yoonhee’s his best friend. Of course she shares stuffs with him. Honestly, he’s waiting for the right time to tell everyone. Once everyone had their seats occupied and N is driving, Ravi cleared his throat.


“Guys, I’m going to tell you something,” Ravi started.
Everyone’s attention was now on him. “What is it? N asked.
“It’s about Ken,” he said.
“Do you know why he’s throwing a party?” Hyuk asked.
“Yes I do. And it’s because he’s-“ Ravi was cut when his phone suddenly rang.


Yoonhee calling…
 

He answered the phone. “Nae?”
“Oppa! Where are you?” she asked on the other line.
“I’m on my way to Ken’s house,” Ravi answered.
“Kuraeso? Ahh.. Jinjja! See you later then!” she said with a giggle “Annyeong!” she ended the call.
 

Ravi looked at them through the mirror then sighed.


“That’s Yoonhee, right?” Leo asked him. Ravi nodded as a response and his hyung immediately understood everything.