Chapter 10: Neolja!! (널자!!)

Only U

 

Chapter 10: Neolja!! (널자!!)

“Whatever that is, let us just discuss about it later,” N said then made a turn to reach a narrow street. He parked the car and everyone, except for Hongbin, went off it.

“Eo. Annyeoooong~” Yoonhee waved from afar. She was setting up the table in the garden.

Hongbin heard Yoonhee’s voice and so, he immediately went outside. Yoonhee noticed him and her excitement burned down.

 

“O-Ken Oppaa!” Yoonhee called Ken who was currently fixing inside.
“NAE?” he shouted back.
“N and everyone else are here!” she said smiling everyone and not making any contact with Hongbin.
“Jinjja?” Ken’s voice came nearer. “I didn’t think that they’ll come this early,” he said while walking out of the house. “Eo. You’re all really here!” he chuckled. Everyone gave him a Hi-5 or a shake hand.


Yoonhee left the crowd to get drinks and some foods. She went back and happily served the food to the boys. Hongbin’s gaze never left Yoonhee’s face and/or body.

 

“So, what’s this party all about?” Hyuk asked.
“Ahh.. This one,” Ken started. “How should I start it?” he then glanced at Yoonhee.
“Ya.. Oppaa, just tell them,” Yoonhee said.
“We’re getting married next month!” Ken exclaimed then held Yoonhee’s hand with both of their engagement rings on their ring fingers.

“JINJJAAAAA?!!!” Everyone’s reaction was the same. Yoonhee was expecting Hongbin would go wild and everything. But no.. Hongbin stayed like how the other guys reacted. He was surprised as well.

“Nae. It happened all of a sudden,” Ken chuckled.
Ravi snorted, “did you?!” He asked Yoonhee with widened eyes.
“ANIYO! That’s too early!” Yoonhee explained then bit her lower lip. She hates these types of topics.

“I’ll just go use the comfort room,” Hongbin excused his self. Since it is Ken’s place, he doesn’t need to ask for directions anymore. Yoonhee’s eyes followed him.

Yoonhee sighed in sadness. Her feelings for Hongbin is still the same but growing. She glanced at Ken who was smiling happily, proud that his friends finally met his beloved.

Ken’s feelings were mixed. He was happy that he has announced everything to his friends. He feels angry towards Hongbin for giving love struck stares to his future wife. He felt jealous with Yoonhee and Ravi’s close relationship. He wanted to be that close to Yoonhee.

 

“Yeorobuun~ let’s go party!” N gleefully offered. “My treat.” He grinned. Everyone nodded and they rode Ken’s van to a club they used to go before.