Chapter 12: Preparations

Only U

Chapter 12: Preparations

[Ken’s POV]

I woke up with the smell of beef stew lingering around the house. I followed the scent and it brought me to the kitchen. Yoonhee was cooking. I smiled as I see the future. I watched as she served the food on the table.

“Eo. Good morning oppa~” she greeted with a smile.

I walked towards her and sat on a chair. She placed the pitcher of lemon water on the table and sat beside me. The sweet fragrance of her hair fought with the strong aroma given off by the food. I sent her a smile which she returned with the sweetest one that she could give.

We ate silently and finished happily.

“Oppa, we need to go to the dress shop today,” she told me. Ahh.. I almost forgot about that. I shook my head then looked at her.
“Thank you for letting me remember it” I told her. “I would just take a bath and we could go now,” I added.

[Yoonhee’s POV]

Today I made my mind. I should be the wife whom my father expected me to be. I know he and my mother wants to leave me in the hands of a man who would take care of me before they die. I would follow them and give Ken oppa his dream. I know I only need time to love him.

“Oppa~ let’s pick this!” I showed him a white mini dress with long tail. “It’s not that showy,” I told him.
“Go try it then,” he said with a smile. “and this too,” he handed me a creamy flowing gown.

I went inside and tried the gowns. I helped him choose tux and suits for him.

After choosing the gowns, we went to the cake shop to have a personalized wedding cake. Ken Oppa handed the drawing of the cake, which we both wanted to have, to the lady. She said that the cake would just be delivered on the wedding day.

We then drove off to settle the reception venue to see how it looks like. Since oppa has lots of friends, we rented a hall (big enough for some hundreds of people). We also called the people who would probably in charge of the interior design. They all agreed and promised to do their job very well and satisfying.

The day seemed long but it is, somehow, fun.

- - 

[A/N] 
Since today is our Kim Wonsik's birthdaaaaay, I'm going to update one more short chapter later ;) please wait for it. <3 

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KIM RAVI AND TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO ARE CELEBRATING THEIR BIRTHDAYS TODAY :D