Chapter 6: Hongbin’s Pain

Only U

 

Chapter 6: Hongbin’s Pain

Ravi knows each side’s story. He grabbed a pen and notebook, and started writing everything about Hongbin’s side.

      A week passed after their visit to the hospital. Hongbin has not got out of his room for awhile. This bothered them a lot. The visit to the hospital was the problem. Hongbin’s parents forced him to have his monthly check up. He hasn’t been appearing in his check-ups for 2 months straight. We all know that he’s hiding something and it was proved by the doctor last week.

Hongbin has acute bronchitis.

Though it’s not yet that of a high stage, it bothered him a lot that he could barely breathe. His disease scares him. It scares him too much that he won’t dare get out of his room and feel the pain after some time of sweating.

 

“Hongbin-ah,” N knocked on Hongbin’s room door with all the other guys behind him. No response was received from Hongbin.
“Yah! Get out of your room!” N continued knocking. Still, Hongbin didn’t respond.

They grew tired of knocking. A moment of silence filled the air while waiting for Hongbin. And then they heard a loud thud from the room and a sharp intake of air. They panicked.

“LEE HONGBIN! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!!” N shouted. Hyuk ran to get the extra room keys from the kitchen.
“Yah! We’re going to open this door whether you like it or not,” Ravi reached for the keys from Hyuk and handed it to N.

N immediately unlocked the door and ran towards the pained Hongbin.

“Come on Hongbin, man up!” Ken shouted while N lets Hongbin drink the water that Hyuk brought with him from the kitchen. Everyone’s faces were worried in the sight of Hongbin’s pain.

Hongbin drank from the glass and coughed after getting back to his senses. He looked around and smiled a bit. “I’m sorry,” he sobbed. “I-I shouldn’t have gone to that hospital,” he said while breathing heavily.
N patted his back. “It’s fine Hongbin. If you didn’t you would have died earlier than expected,” he said.

Hongbin calmed and fell asleep after.

“From now on, you’re forbidden to lock the door of your room,” Leo left the note on Hongbin’s bedside table.

~

Hongbin entered Ravi’s room one time. He sat on the bed and faced Ravi who was currently writing on rap lyrics.

“Hyung,” Hongbin called him.
“Hmm?” he asked.
“I need Yoonhee,” Hongbin stated.
“What’s with Yoonhee? You barely even know her,” Ravi said facing Hongbin.
“I just feel so. She’s the only girl I am close to. Well, I mean. I know personally,” he explained.
Ravi looked at him seriously. “What are you going to do with her?” he asked.
“Know her more. Make friends with her,” Hongbin said. “I need someone else to help me,” he added.
Ravi let out a heavy sigh. He doesn’t want to see Yoonhee’s peaceful life turn upside down. But he also doesn’t want to see Hongbin feel more pain. 


FINALLY HAD THE CHANCE TO UPDATE <3

ugh. my feels for Ken is growing T^T 
I want to give him a special part in the storrry~ 

 

Anywaaays, Have you guys seen the Cursed Doll? :""">

I waited for it 'til release time and I felt


 

 after waiting for a million yeaars. LOL



awesuum, riight? <3333 I fell in love with Ken and Hyuk. no.
Sorry Leo. TT^TT

 


 you're still handsome. and I love you <3

 

while watching I was like:

then
 
I WAS OVERFLOWING WITH FEELS.

i Just love what they freakingly did. <3

 
This chapter is dedicated to: SHINee_blingbling <3
Thank you for readiiing :""">