Chapter 3: Kim Yoonhee

Only U

 

Chapter 3: Kim Yoonhee

(A/n: Kim Yoonhee is you. I’ll be using this name so I won’t get confused. Aaaand~ Let’s have a photo for you to imagine as. Kk~ I just badly want to ship the two of them <3)

 

You patiently waited as the class walked out of the room. It was almost a stampede for students want to get out of the room first than the others. It’s just three in the afternoon yet everyone wants to go home or maybe just want to hang out first.

“Ya! Kim Yoonhee, aren’t you going out yet?” Taehyung, your closest classmate, asked you.
You shook your head and said, “The door is still crowded. I don’t mind going out last.”
Your classmate nodded then pushed his self in the crowd.

You waited for some minutes before finally fixing your bag. You took your time in refilling your bag with new stuffs. You went out of the room surprised with what- rather, who appeared in front of you.

 

“Hi Yoonhee,” Ravi greeted. You bowed at him. “Hello oppa,” you greeted him back while walking towards him.
“Can I walk you home?” Ravi asked and you nodded. Both of you went out of the building. You passed some group of girls who eyed you for being with someone as handsome as Ravi when you’re not the most appealing girl in their eyes.

Ravi pulled you closer to him as if he was your boyfriend which made you earn more glares from the girls you got to pass by.

“Just ignore them,” Ravi whispered.

 

You walked with him to your house which would probably take 7 minutes or so.

“What made you see me again Oppa?” you asked Ravi.
“You remember Hongbin?” he asked straightly without looking at you.
You gave him a slight nod, “Nae…” you answered silently.
No one talked for a little while.

“Can we stop by the park first?” Ravi asked.
“Of course,” you said then walked to the direction of the park.

Ravi is, fortunately, your closest friend. You don’t know why but he knows whenever you need some help or advices. But today is different. You’re not expecting anything from him today. Actually, you were just on phone with him last night and you were talking about stuffs randomly.

You reached the park and sat on the nearest bench that caught your eye. Ravi occupied the space beside you.

“You know, Hongbin still loves you,” Ravi said.


Is it fine with my short updates.
Thank you for taking time in reading this story.
This is dedicated to: infinityandbeyond313 
thank you for subscribing. <3
Uh.. please do comment and give feedbacks on what you think about this story.

 

see? They'd even do aegyo for your comments. :"""> <3