Chapter 8: Yoonhee’s Pain

Only U

 

Chapter 8: Yoonhee’s Pain

Yoonhee and Hongbin stayed outside for a couple of hours. It was the happiest moment of the two.

“I’ll bring you home,” you looked at him and smiled. He wrapped his arms around your waist and the two of you started walking back to your house, holding each other’s hand.
“Thank you for tonight,” Hongbin nodded and gave you a peck on your forehead. You blushed and smiled at him.
“Go inside now, you might get sick,” he said.


You went inside the house and watched him go upon reaching the porch. You went inside the house and a surprise showed in front of your face.

 

“Where have you been?” Ken asked. You locked the door of the house and walked straight pass him. “Somewhere you don’t need to know,” he held your wrist and pulled you to him. You raised an eyebrow at him. “Did you see Hongbin?” he said through gritted teeth. You tried your best not to look surprised that he knew where you’ve been.

“Oh.. Good evening children,” your Dad chuckled weirdly. Ken let go of your wrist and smiled at your Dad.
“It seems like you’re getting closer now,” he added. “Oh well, I’ll just go out and buy some midnight food for you to have,” he said then went off.

Ken eyed you until your father got out of the house. Your mom was not around due to work out of town. Once your father was out of sight, Ken held your wrist and pulled you to your room.

“Please Ken, don’t hurt me,” you begged, tears on the verge of flowing. “I didn’t do anything, I promise,” you said.
He scowled at you. “What are you doing with Hongbin when I, your fiancée, is waiting for you all night?!”
“I was not with him!” you shouted covering your face for you’re not the best person in stating lies.
“Look at me!” he forced you while pulling your hands out of your face. Your mind is bothered. You don’t want him to see your lying face.
You hugged his waist and sobbed. “I-I’m sorry. I’m telling t-the truth. Please Ken, believe me,” you said to stop him.

Ken’s heart seemed to soften. He hushed you to stop crying and your hair gently.
“I’m sorry… I suspected that you’re with someone else without even knowing the truth first,” he mumbled then kissed your hair.

You let out a sigh knowing that Ken finally turned back to his normal self. But then your mind went crazy thinking that you answered Hongbin’s request when you’re actually engaged to his close friend, Ken. Add the fact that Ken turns into a monster due to jealousy and stuffs.

“How am I going to tell this to Hongbin... and everyone?” you thought sadly.

“Food’s here kids. Let’s eat while watching a movie,” your Dad’s voice echoed around the house.
“Yes Dad! We’ll be right there~” you shouted back then looked at Ken with a forced smile. He smiled back at you and wiped your cheeks, stained with tears


Told ya! I need to give Ken a surprise cast. <3

teehee~ I just love him now. :"">

anywaaaays, I decided to give more twists. kk
Please do enjoy reading this lame story