Chapter 7: Love-Hate

Only U

 

Chapter 7: Love-Hate

Ravi held Yoonhee in his arms. “It’s fine. You shouldn’t cry,” he hushed.
You tried your best to stop crying but your tears won’t dry up. You are starting to find it hard to breathe but Ravi helped you by lightly patting your back.
“You just did what you want,” Ravi said.

You honestly didn’t want to stop Hongbin from loving you. But your mind told you to do so. Tears continuously flowed from your eyes upon remembering Hongbin’s calm voice whenever he talked to you.

“Wonsik-ah,” you called Ravi.
“Hush now. What did was done, please stop crying,” Ravi said.

 

Ravi sent you home after treating you a cup of your favorite frozen yoghurt.

“Thank you Wonsik,” Ravi smiled then motioned you to walk inside the house now.  You bowed at him and then walked inside the house. You went straight to your room and cried your heart out.

[ringtone: VIXX’s Love Letter]

You picked up your phone and answered it.

“Please take back what you’ve said earlier,” you gasped at Hongbin’s tired voice.
“Kong~” you mumbled trying your best not to let him hear your cries.
“Please, Yoonhee. I-I can’t do that. You’re the only person I love and will love,”
You ended the call without saying anything else. You wiped your tears and asked your dad’s permission to go out of the house. You ran to the persimmon tree near the church and found what you’re expecting. Hongbin.

 

“YAH! LEE HONGBIN!” Hongbin jumped in surprise. His eyes widened at your sight and ran to hug you.
“I missed you,” he whispered which tickled your ears. You hugged him tightly and felt the goodness of having his strong arms hold you again.
‘I-I’m sorry,” Hongbin made you look at him and brushed your hair off your face. He gave you his warmest smile.
“Yah~,” you bite your lower lip shyly. “Don’t stare at me like that,” you lowered your gaze. He held your chin and made you look at him again.

“Yoonhee, can you be mine again?” Hongbin asked and you nodded with all your might without thinking of anything else but being with Hongbin.