Chapter 13: Vows and Promises

Only U

Chapter 13: Vows and Promises

“Where the ing hell is Hongbin?!” N irritated-ly asked as he kept on looking at his watch and Yoonhee as she walked down the aisle with her parents.
“Didn’t you know?” Leo whispered to N.
“WHAT?!”
“Hongbin’s on his way to Paris,” Ravi butted in.
“WHAAAAAT?!” his voice seemed loud that the people in front of them glanced behind and gestured them to hush. N immediately apologized and continued their conversation.

“Hongbin had his flight booked  the day before yesterday,” Ravi added.
“Why? Why would he?” N asked
“Isn’t it obvious hyung?” Hyuk sarcastically asked. “Hongbin hyung wants to move on,” he added.
“And he has no intentions of attending this wedding wherein the woman he loves will be tied to a man’s life and that man isn’t him,” Leo said.

[Same time. AIRPORT; Hongbin’s POV]

“ALL PASSENGERS DEPARTING TO PARIS, ITALY, PLEASE PROCEED TO THE WAITING AREA NOW. THE PLANE WILL ARRIVE AFTER 5 MINUTES. THANK YOU,”

I glanced at my watch. It’s about time. Yoonhee’s probably walking by the aisle with her father right now. A small smile formed on my lips. I should be happy for her. Well, at least she could move on easier than me. Sigh. I just hope that she’s really happy with her decision.

I looked at my side and found a locket. I picked it up and opened it. It was empty. I sneaked the locket into my pocket and stood up to fall in line since everyone else are doing it. We went to the airplane and boarded on it. I sat on my chair and waited.

“I would be back someday, Yoonhee. I’ll try to forget but if not, I will get you back,” I mumbled while staring at the locket before the plane gets off.

[Yoonhee’s POV]               

I haven’t seen Hongbin anywhere inside the church. Sigh. All of our friends are here but he’s nowhere to be found.

I glanced at Ken oppa and saw the happiest man that I could ever see.

“I now announce you, man and wife,” the priest smiled at us. I faced Ken oppa and gave him the sweetest smile that I could ever give at this moment. He raised my veil and slowly leaned closer to me.

I guess this is my ‘happily ever after’. A tear escaped my eye as our lips met. The cheers of the people behind us seemed to disappear as my ears were filled with pain.

 

[A/N] 

As promised, here's the next update. Please tune in for the next chapters of their lives :) Thank you very much for giving time in reading my story. (late greeting) Happy Valentine's Day~ <3