Chapter 1: Lee Hongbin

Only U

Chapter 1: Lee Hongbin

“Hyung! Why are you even pushing me?” he pouted while putting his shirt on. Today was 11-12-13 and Ken arranged him to a blind date.
“You’ve been single for a year like a gay. tss,” Ken told him quite annoyed of Hongbin’s unstoppable questions.
“Aish. What if this would not work out?” Hongbin asked. “Girls would always think that I’m gay,” he added.

What he just said was true. Actually, a year before, same date, he broke up with his last girlfriend without any reasons said. After that, he made no contact with any girl. He made a big gap between his world and the world of the girls. Girls would call him gay and stuffs. No one could blame them. Hongbin was always this shy type but too handsome guy.

“Hongbin. Bring this with you,” N tiredly said as he held out a bouquet of red tulips.
“Where did you get these hyung? And why tulips?” Hyuk asked.
“Uh.. somewhere. You don’t’ really need to know,” he grinned then plop on the chair where Leo was currently sitting on.
“You’re late now. Girls don’t like waiting,” Ravi reminded him.
“Aish. I don’t want to do this. It’s embarrassing,” Hongbin stated.
“You’re being a little sissy again Hyung. Tch. Just go!” Hyuk told him.

Hongbin sighed in defeat and walked out of their dorm with the tulips on his hand. The other boys followed him until they reached the door.

“Hongbin-ah~” Leo called him. “Just forget about Yoonhee,” he said then went back inside.

Hongbin’s face soured but he didn’t let his friends see it. He doesn’t want to forget her. She’s the only person he loved and loving ‘til now. Yes. He did break up with her but… All of his friends think that he moved on already but they’re all wrong.

“I just hope she still remembers me,” he whispered to his self then made his way to the coffee shop.


Sorry if it's short. ><
I wanted to thank my first subscriber~ yay <33
This first chapter is dedicated to you Vanessa~