Chapter 2: First Blind Date

Only U

Chapter 2: First Blind Date

Hongbin looked at his watch and realized that he was fooled by Ravi. He was 10 minutes earlier than expected.

“Aish. That hyung,” Hongbin mumbled to his self. He sat on a chair and ordered an iced Americano while waiting for his ‘blind date’.

He sent a message to his Ken asking him how he could know if it was the girl approaching him already. Ken replied with a MMS which showed a photo of a girl.
 

MMS: 

She’s cute. Hongbin thought then smiled a bit.

“Uh… Good afternoon,” someone greeted him. Hongbin immediately locked his phone and looked at the person who greeted him. The person in front of him is the girl on the photo Ken sent him. He stood and bowed after her.
“Please, take a seat,” Hongbin pulled a chair across him, the girl sat on the chair. Hongbin sat across her. The atmosphere suddenly became dull and low. He pushed the bouquet of tulips in front of the girl.

“Do you want something?” Hongbin asked.
“Sweet potato latte,” the girl shortly answered. Hongbin nodded and called the waiter to order what the girl wants.

Minutes passed and no one was talking.

“What’s your name?” finally. Hongbin asked after a year.
“Hyojin,” she answered.
“How did Ken know you?” Hongbin took a sip on his Americano and stared at Hyojin.
The girl blushed. “I-I’m his cousin,” she said, Hongbin nodded.

Their date in the coffee shop was nothing to be discussed anymore. They exchanged numbers and stuffs. Hongbin walked her home and went back to the dorm. 

He arrived at their dorm and four hopeful faces appeared in front of him upon opening the door. He gave them a tired look and they all sighed in disappointment. Hongbin made his way to his room to rest.

"Hyojin really likes him though," Ken mumbled then sighed.
"Let me meet her someday hyung," Ravi said. 
"Let's all meet her someday," Ken nodded then followed Hongbin to their room.


Hongbin is booring~ lol <3
Thank you for reading tho this is lame. kk
ah. I dedicate this chapter to 'chaosxxx'
Thank you for subscribing to Only U :")