Partners

The Demons Around Me(Sequel to The Demon Inside Me)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter ahead is unedited! 

Enjoy -K.L

 

"You little , you scared me.." Kyungmi's shoulder dropped in relief. The younger male had both hands behind his back as he laughed when he looked at the scowling elder . Sunggyu crosses his arms in anger, "I thought it was the jjangjangmyeon.. I'm in hungry." Sunggyu was always in a grumpy mood when he was hungry, but with the exception that it was him and not someone else, he exhaled as he marched into the kitchen to take a sip of milk from the carton.

 

With Sunggyu being occupied with the cold carton of milk, Kyungmi slipped out the doorway to meet the young male. "Junhong.. you dont look so good, are you ok? You're sweating and why the heck- Oh my god your eye." Kyungmi reached out to touch his puffed left eye when he moved away. "I ran into a pole haha.. I'm okay.. Enjoy your cheesecake, Noona." he smiled weakly and brought the paper bag up to his noona.

 

"He wasn't there? The bag was still there?" she asks quietly. Her brother nodded giving her an assuring expression. "Come inside, I'll get you some ice for your eye." Junhong nodded and said that it was okay. Kyungmi raised her eyebrow at her brothers weirdness before she thanked him

 

"Thank you so much. I owe you one." his noona gave him a kiss on the cheek. Junhong gave her an eyesmile before the door was closed. He let out an exhausting smile before he fell to the ground, back against the wall, clutching his broken hand.

 

"Anything for you, Noona." he smiled before he struggled to get up. Barely making his way to the end of the hallway, he desperately clutches the wall for balance. His body felt abused and he was exhausted. The last thing he remembered was pressing the doorbell, falling into the arms of someone.

 

"Yah.. Yah!!" a voice called out to him.

 

30 minutes ealier

 

Luhan had grabbed the slip of paper Soyu had given with the address on it. He grabbed the paperbag and walked his way to the nearby complex when he saw a familiar car pull up.

 

"Hey. where do you think you're going with that." Junhong stepped in front of him. The older boy smirked at him, "I'm delivering this to your precious noona. No need to worry, kid. I wont do anything bad. I'm her friend." he replies.

 

"Hand over the bag.. I know exactly who you are. No need to pretend." Junhong didn't buy any of the 'friend' he was trying to pull. "If you were really her friend, you would hand me the bag so I could give it to her." Junhong was fearless as he stepped further.

 

"Well what are you gonna do if I dont hand it over?" Luhan holds the bag up in the air as he glared at him.

 

"Lets just say... You dont want to know." Junhong pushed Luhan to his limit. Truthfully, Luhan never wanted any violence to take place, but that changed when he felt a presence behind him. Knowing exactly who it was, Luhan was now endangered if Junhong didn't move.

 

"What are you waiting for, Luhan." the mysterious figures appeared from the dark alley way. "Are you going to make the move or am I?"

 

"Look, I dont want to cause any trouble.. So just let me go and deliver it." what sounded like a threaten that was suppose to be a beg, irked the superior behind Luhan. Luhan looked at Junhong with sincere eyes.

 

"I'm not afraid of any of you." that was the last thing that Luhan wanted to hear from Junhong before the two males behind Luhan, who were now visible due to the street lamps, stepped up.

 

"Luhan." the man behind him gave him chills as he ordered. His patience was put to a limit before he stepped up to the youngest figure only to be stopped by Luhan. "I got it. Kris." Luhan said.

 

Luhan set the bag aside and ran up to the younger male. Junhong dodged his punch in lightning speed and threw a punch to his stomach. Luhan shamelessly took the hit before he managed to catch his fist.

 

The two males wrestle each other onto the ground before Luhan gains the advantage by climbing on top of him. "Stop now, while you can." Luhan whispers as he chokes the younger male.

 

".. no" Junhong gasped for air before he managed to swing his long legs around his neck, sending the older male to the ground. Junhong quickly recovered and sprinted towards the vulnerable Luhan. But before he could reach him, he took a hit to the leg with what felt like a steel pipe. Junhong grunted in pain as he fell to the ground, holding onto his leg before he saw the wushu warrior that hit him earlier, ready to kill.

 

"Andwae, andwae!" Luhan steps in front of the man wielding a steel pipe, guarding Junhong. "I said I got this fight,Tao" Luhan commanded. Tao stepped back before Luhan turned around to look at Junhong as he tried to get up. Junhong looked up at Luhan before he saw his fist. The powerful punch sent Junhong to the ground with his head swinging back and forth as he tried to regain his strength.

 

"Now finish him, Luhan." Kris said as he watched his every move like a vulture. Luhan painfully glanced at the young male before he decided to do something else. "You know what? I dont need to. He can keep his life." Luhan spat. He hid his true emotions with a quick inhale and looked down pitifully lifting his foot,  that only came back down hard on the poor boys hand.

 

Junhong yelped in pain as Luhans boots crushed almost all of his bones. "You should be thankful that I let you live.. How are you going to protect your queen with one hand?" Luhan laughed at his pain. His looked over at the paperbag and gulped as he picked it up. "You know what.. this isn't even worth it.. Here. Have what you in wanted." he harshly threw the bag at the younger boy in pain.

 

"Our work is done. "Kris looked at the half concious boy and was satisfied before he walked away with Tao. Before Luhan followed behind them, he looked back at the poor boy. "I'm sorry." he mouthed.

 

~~

 

"Kyungie~" the head of an adorable man peeked over the corner of the hallway. Kyungmi appreciated his company as they both headed down the same way. "Ah..." he looked at her as she spoke. Her lovely husband had left warm breakfast on the table early in the morning with a note, it was a good thing that they ran into each other since she felt lonely without his presence.

 

"Have you seen Junhong? I haven't seen him these past couple of days. Its like he's avoiding me." Kyungmi bit her lip nervously, thinking about what happened that night. Sungjongs eyes widened when he heard her thoughts and stopped their tracks abruptly. 

 

"Han Kyungmi, you went out on a date without Sunggyu hyung knowing?!" he yelled. Kyungmi shushed him before she realized that he used his dirty ability. "Yah!" she informally snapped as she wacked him on the arm. "How dare you! Stop listening to my thoughts!" 

 

"Well if you didn't hide them in the first place I wouldn't need to!" Sungjong scolded in a motherly way. Kyungmi sighed before she unanimously spilled everything.

 

"Sungjong Oppa.. You cant tell anyone, ok? I can trust you right?" Sungjongs heart ached, feeling sympathy for her before he nodded. "I wont. Now go to your class." Sungjong watched her as she waved happily befores strutting into the doors.

 

"How am I gonna tell someone soemthing that they already know, Kyungmi.." he sighed. A hand was placed on his shoulder and he gasped. "Oh its you.." Sungjong exhaled in relief.

 

"I need your help with something." the other male asked. "I know you're taking medical classes so you know what to buy.." Sungjong looked at him in confusion.

 

"Is someone hurt?" Sungjong asked. "Yeah.. He's been living on advil and thats not enough.." the older male responded. "I need you to get something stronger from your class."

 

"No problem, Myungsoo hyung." Sungjong placed a firm grip on his shoulder to assure him that he would get the job done. Myungsoo wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter