Trust

The Demons Around Me(Sequel to The Demon Inside Me)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter is unedited!

But it's long :) -K.L

No One POV

 

"This is bad." Kyungsoo bit his lip as he hid behind the cedar tree near the entrance of the Culinary department. He cupped his mouth to cover his gasp when he saw Kyungmi and Luhan walk out of the glass doors. "I've got to stop them." he mentally determines.

 

"So.. Cafe Au Revoir sounds good?" Luhan suggests. "Hey thats where I work..." she replies. Luhan smirks and mentally notes where she works, this is getting easier and easier..

 

"You always hang out with those handsome boys around your tail.. Where are they now?" he asks out of the blue. "Hmm? Oh you mean-" Kyungmi knew that he was referring to the members but was interupted by someone who jumped out from the trees making her startled.

 

"Kyungsoo.. The name's Kyungsoo. You're referring to me, right? I mean I'm pretty handsome dont you think, Kyungmi?" Kyungsoo jumps in front of them to stop their tracks. Luhan looked into Kyungsoos eyes, annoyed.

 

"Eo, Kyungsoo when did you.." Kyungmi tilted her head in confusion as she looked behind her for any of his traces. Kyungsoo put a protective arm around her shoulder as he stared down Luhan. Their locked gazes were so intense that Kyungsoo swore that there were sparks produced like in those anime shows.

 

"You two know each other?" Kyungmi asks. 

 

"No" they both said in unison. Kyungmi tried to shrug off Kyungsoos arm since it was uncomfortable but that only made his grip more firm. "Kyungmi what are you doing.. Its 6 and the sun is about to set. Sunggyu, wouldnt want you out here with a guy like him." he advised.

 

"Well Luhan here wanted to buy me a coffee.. Besides, Sunggyu is coming home late today. I dont want to be home alone." she replied as she stepped away from Kyungsoo, towards Luhan. Kyungsoo's chagrin was brought when she slid over to Luhan, leaving his flaccid arm hanging alone.

 

"Okay, then I'll take you.." Kyungsoo grabbed her forearm. 

 

"No Kyungsoo, I'll just go with Luhan.. He owes me anyways.. " Kyungmi wanted to avoid Kyungsoo as possible since his last confession. His options were tied down to just letting them go get a delicious cup of coffee. He exhaled as he thought about his past relationship with his deary Luhan hyung and let them go. "Fine." He said before they began to walk away. 

 

"If you make one move Luhan, I swear... Past friendship or not, I will hurt you." Luhan turned around to meet the owner of that voice. Kyungsoo stared intensly as the two had a telepathic conversation.

 

"Thanks, dongsaeng" he gave a quick nod and smirked before he caught up with Kyungmi. Kyungsoo punched the nearest wall to release his frustration. "You're an idiot Kyungsoo.. she feels uncomfortable because of you.." he mumbled to himself. He exhales as he reaches into his pocket for his cellphone to dial someone that he knew would be able to convince Kyungmi.

 

"Eo, Kyungsoo hyung.. What do you need?" the younger male spoke. "Your noona is out drinking coffee with our enemy. I need you to drag her home.." he advises as he kicked an acorn around on the ground.

 

"Where?!" he panicked. "Cafe Au Revoir-... Hello? Yah.. Junhong.. Hello?" Kyungsoo scoffed as he looked at the home page of his phone. "That little rascal." he angrily shoved the phone in his pocket before he began walking when he stepped on something.

 

"Who drops oven mitts on the freakin' campus ground.." he bends over to pick up the mysterious pair of oven mitts and looks up at the window from the culinary room.

 

~

 

The two of them slipped into Cafe Au Revoir and sat by the windows to watch the sunset. Luhan couldn't keep his eyes off of Kyungmi as he sipped his Vanilla Latte. She held her green tea latte and rested her chin on her palm as she looked outside. Luhan looked around before for any signs of people because he wanted to ask her about her identity. Luhan opened his mouth to say something before he saw a pair of flats in front of him.

 

"Hey Kyungmi, how you liking your stuff so far. I make the best green tea lattes, you know it" Luhan observes as the younger woman before him, talks to Kyungmi.

 

"Yes you do, Soyu. Is Woohyun not working today?" Kyungmi asked. The younger girl shooked her head as Kyungmi snickered at the fact of her chagrin. Soyu and Woohyun always seemed like they had a special relationship during work. 

 

"Who's your friend?" Soyu asked as she observed him like a piece of art. "He's an exchange student at my culinary school. Luhan this is Soyu. Soyu this is Luhan." Kyungmi introduced. Luhan greeted her with a bow before she did the same. "Well I'll leave you and your friend alone. There was too many slices of the blueberry cheesecake, so I packed a couple of slices for you and Sunggyu," Soyu skips around the counter and returns to the table with a paper bag. 

 

"And this is for you, Luhan. Its nice meeting you." Soyu smiled sweetly before she gave him a little basket of various biscottis. Luhan blinked and stared blankly like it was his first time of seeing pure generosity. 

 

"Thanks, I'll see you tomorrow." Soyu waved cutely before she returned to work. Kyungmi watched Luhan as his eyes bored onto the nicely wrapped basket of goodies and raised an eyebrow. 

 

"So.. Wanna explain to me what happened earlier today?" he asked. She took a sip of her green tea latte but when she put down her cup, her upper lip had a thin line of foam. Luhan stared at her succelent lips as he bit his own. "What.. You dont trust me?" he asked as his eyes continued to be glued on her lips.

 

"Look Luhan.. If I tell you.. You cannot tell anyone..' Kyungmi leans toward the table in order to contain the volume of their voices since the cafe was already quiet. He propped both elbows onto the table and leaned closer to Kyungmi as well. 

 

"It'll be our secret." he winked before he reached out for her lips to clean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter