Friend

The Demons Around Me(Sequel to The Demon Inside Me)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! Since I suddenly found some sort of inspiriation, I decided to update!!! Yay!! ITs really long its like almost 2500 words long. I hope you enjoy :) K.L

The young man standing near the window puffs a smoke from his cigarette as the group of other young men sat themselves around the table. It was the break of dawn, the beginning of a new day.

 

"Now that the King and Queen are together, you do realize what this means,, right?" the authoritive one said before he gave another puff.

 

"Yes, hyung" they all said in unison like an army of robots.

 

His eye twitches as he watches the sun come up. "Seperate them as fast as possible. You must not forget your mission." he slightly turns his head to meet the 5 pairs of eyes staring at him, waiting for the instructions.

 

"The powers of the rings are wonders. According to the old scripts, whoever fuses the rings physically, will have a power beyond the King and Queen together. However the only weakness is distance. The rings power only work when they are together. There are also two things that I would like to address before this meeting is over." he fully turns around so that his big frame covers the light that had been shone through the window by the sunrise.

 

"Friendship cannot be acceptable. It will be the last thing that will be in your way, understand?" he glares at them with anger. 

 

"Friendships may only be onesided. Gain their trust and stab them in the back. This world is set up like this, this goes for you friendly, wimpy kids..Lay and Minseok." 

 

Lay and Minseok gulped in their seats and shifted uncomfortably. 

 

"You must not reveal your identity.They must reveal theirs because that way, you can tell that they truly trust you, got it?" His raised his voice as he put out the cancerous stick that he had been blowing puffs out of. The 5 boys before him nodded sternly since no one dared to speak up.

 

This was what they got themselves into and it was too late to get out of it. Kris took another filtered cigarette from his fancy, diamond encrusted cigarette holder and lit it up. He detoured around the table to face them.

 

"Lastly and most importantly, for you Luhan... " he walks up to Luhan and stoops to his level before shamelessly puffing another air of smoke in his face. Luhan gritted his teeth and holds his urge to tackle the leader.

 

"Love will not be tolerated and you will never be forgiven for such a sin. If that sin is committed I will not hesitate to kill you with my own hands." 

 

Kyung Mi POV

 

"Jagi~" I groaned as I stirred in our comfy bed under the warm sheets. "Jagi~" I felt a warm pair of lips grazing against my bare skin before it settles on the base of my neck.

 

"I knew we shouldn't have stayed up late last night.. Come on, we have classes to go to." the owner of the dangerously soft lips was already dressed in his normal attire while I was still struggling to get up.

 

"Staying up late last night was your doing, you ." I stated before I grabbed the sheets to cover myself as I sat up. Sunggyu looked at me in defeat since he had no comeback.

 

"I picked out your outfit today, I'll wait for you downstairs." he says as he kisses my forehead. "I hope you're not too tired" he exits after giving me a wink.

 

"Jerk!" I yelled loud enough for him to hear me before I grabbed the clothes that my goofy husband had picked out. Moments later, I freshened up and got dressed.

 

"Sunggyu, why are we matching. You know I have a feeling that we've switched our roles as husband and wife." I looked at myself with the same color coordination as Sunggyu as he widely grinned.

 

"I'm just excited.. I cant be excited about the fact that the woman of my dreams is wearing the same colored outfit as me, on this glorious day that we've woken up from a restful slumber after last nights beautiful love sessio-"

 

"Stop." I cupped my hand over his mouth before he pouted.

 

~~

 

"I'll be coming home late today, Jagi, I'm sorry." he told me. "It's ok, I'll survive. I'll just ask Sungjong to come over or something." I said before he gave me a short but passionate kiss on my lips.

 

"Have a lovely day, Sunggyu." I smiled as we drifted away. He returned the smile with a short wave before I headed my way when I saw a familiar blonde head walking from afar.

 

"Yah Yoo Youngjae!" I called. He turned around and scurried over to me. "So..." he started the coversation.

 

"I'm officially married" I chuckled before I flashed him my wedding ring. A smile casted his face, "I'm happy for you." he said before his smiled died down.

 

"I'm really sorry about last time, Youngjae. I hope I can make it up to you!" I tried to comfort him. He smiled before her nodded, "Anytime, just call me anytime. No need to rush! You just got married!" he points out. We both had a short laughter before he spoke first.

 

"Anyway. I guess I'll see you later, my class is about to start. Bye!" he ruffled my hair before he ran off. I let out a sigh as I fixed my hair before I began walking  to my own class. I heard a couple of footsteps on the way and looked up to see a harsh breathing Luhan.

 

"Hi.." he says with a warm smile before he resumed catching his own breath.

 

"Uh hi." I replied. Will this kid never go away? I sighed again as the ignorant giant 'manly' baby followed me into the building.

 

"So, are you ready to cook today, partner?" He said as he casually swun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter