Just a Friendship

The Demons Around Me(Sequel to The Demon Inside Me)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I decided to split this chapter so I will be updating soon again. 

Enjoy!-K.L

Kyung Mi POV

 

Before I knew it, I had slipped into a pit of darkness below me. I was always hoping for the amount of lies to lessen as I lived on in life. It doesn't, sadly. Lies are just a small part of this darkness, Betrayal is the more important factor.

 

I felt betrayed. And because of that I felt pain and anger, surging inside of me. You see, anger does a lot to you because it slowly eats up every part of your mind until you cant control yourself for whatever comes next. Whether its the anger you get when you find out someones cheating on you or the anger you get when your phone dies because of low battery, it feels all the same to me.

 

Well, I'm not human after all. And so wasn't the man that was standing in front of me.

 

"Daebak" I let out with a chuckle. He stood there silently as I tried to piece my mind together, fighting the urge to bring pain upon the traitor. "Please let me explain." he pleaded, which only irked me because it sounded like a mockery.

 

"I-I dont know whats worse.." I desperately stated, hoping that this wasn't real, that this was just another phony nightmare. "Finding out that you're not human or the fact that I totally let myself slip into you because I trusted you. I trusted you.." the 5 letter word was echoing in my head like a machine. Trust, Trust, Trust.

 

"I-..." he looked like he was trying to construct together his words trying to win my trust again but I couldn't bring myself to hear the truth anymore. I turned my back against him, hiding a few slips of tears that flowed down my face. I shamefully let them fall before I wiped them quickly

 

"Leave. Right now." I turned around to face him, threatening him to leave. He took a step closer as I took a step back. "I cant leave.. You're.. You're special to me." Luhan spoked softly but cautiously. "If you're not leaving, I am." I stripped the apron off myself and harshly threw it on the ground. I quickly pivoted to march out the door when his large hands snatched both of my arms, turning me around to him.

 

The warm feeling I would usually get at his skinship was long gone and was replaced by disgust. Anger turned everything that used to be innocent, to simply just sinful. I gritted my teeth, hoping that he wouldn't push me to the brink. 

 

"Let go of me" I demanded. Please. Please dont let me hurt you. I struggled against his hold feeling like all of the strength in my body was drained and digested by anger as it slowly turned into simply sadness. When he didn't respond, I repeated the threat again, desperately pleading him to not cross the line between self-defense and murder.

 

"Let go of me!" I shreiked for help, feeling violated and tainted. 

 

No One POV

 

Sunggyu jolted in his seat and practically sprinted out the door of Yi Xing's apartment, incoherently mumbling a few excuses. He felt it, he felt everything so vividly that it scared the living out of him. Betrayal, Pain, Anger and Sadness.

 

He sprinted towards his solely destination as fast as he could(carefully concealing his inhumane abilities), praying that nothing had happened to her and that she wasn't hurt in anyway. 

 

"Let go of me!" the scream rung into his ears before his fight or fly sense stimulated causing him to shoulder his way into the door. The solid wood frame crashed loudly stopping everything in front of him. Red-headed Sunggyu locks his eyes onto the threat that is currently holding his wife before he tackled the man onto the hardwood floor.

 

"How dare you!" Sunggyu threw an unbelievable powered punch square on his jaw, hard enough for him to be drooling blood before he kept at it. Kyungmi witnessed the horror and begged him to stop.

 

After several punches and kicks that pulverized the males body, he scooted himself to a nearby wall to stand himself up with whatever strength he had left. Leaning against the wall, he hysterically laughed as he recalled what his superior had said about the King's infamous amount of strength. Sunggyu animalistically grunted as if he was insulted by his laughter.

 

"My King.. You brought this upon yourself." Luhan said, mouth full of blood as he opened the sliding door to the balcony. " I wasn't the only one who was hiding something." He stepped back causing the couple to step forward. 

 

"W-What are you talking about." Kyungmi who was dying for answers stepped further before she was pulled back by Sunggyu. "He's spouting spurious information, Kyungmi. Dont listen to him." Sunggyu advised only to have Luhan laugh right before th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter