Hunt

The Demons Around Me(Sequel to The Demon Inside Me)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

 

A splatter of blood stained the beige carpet of the dark office. The bleeding male was in excruciating pain as he held his bruised face while the older male laughed at him hiding his throbbing knuckles. "You thought I was stupid enough to fall for your tricks, Jongdae?" the elder male motioned the two figures behind him to hold the poor man up.

 

"Now, are you going to cooperate with me or do I have to kill you off?" he threatened Jongdae, holding his chin up to connect eye contact. "Piss off, Kris Hyung.. I only follow orders from the queen."

 

Kris gave him a kick to the ribs before knocking him out cold. "The queen can kiss my . To hell with the Queen. Take him to the dumpster where he belongs. He was useless anyways." Tao and Minseok dragged the unconcious Jongdae to the designated location. His body laid helplessly on the pile of trashbags as the two young men dusted their hands.

 

"You should've stuck to the plan, Hyung.." Tao spat. Minseok, the mindless drone, followed after Tao as he entered a portal.

 

Jongdae wheezed, suffocating from the lack of air he was recieving. His body was sore and he swore that he broke several ribs, preventing him from taking full breaths. "This is it for me.. I wont be able to see my little brother." the gash on his forehead dripped of blood, blurring his vision. It trailed down onto the cold cement floor. From a far distance, a pair of black shiny oxfords rushed toward him.

 

"Yah! Dont die on me.. I still need to pay you back.." he said. Jongdae closed his eyes and couldn't register who his savior is. He thought of only two things at that time; his little brother Jongin, and the next time he'd ever wake up.

 

~~

 

"Luhan!" Kyungmi rattle the doorknob to his apartment cursing to herself. She looked through the closed blinds, stealing any peak she could get but it was dark. 

 

"!" she ran her hand through her hair. Sunggyu called all of the others to rush over immediately. A gush of danger rushed through him, giving him goosebumps that he has never felt before. Kyungmi leaned back against Sunggyus chest and he immediately responds by comforting her in his arms. "I was too late... I dont know where he is now.." 

 

"Dont worry. We'll find him, okay? Dont worry. Right now what you need to worry about is Kris' next move. Sungyeol was tailing them south of Seoul. He's building an army." Sunggyu said. Kyungmi turned around to meet the frightened look he had on his face. "What? What army?"

 

"A dead army.." he gulped. She blinked several times taking in what he had said. "Is that even-"

 

"Possible? Yeah.." Sunggyu nodded. "I dont know how he got a hold of the revival scrolls... He snuck into the library of Witchcraft. I thought it was abandoned years ago, along with its content. That doesn't make sense.. Myungsoo and I did some cleaning up back home in Hell and we were sure that we burned all of them.." Sunggyu pinched the space between his eyebrows. "Its all my fault."

 

"Its not your fault, Sunggyu. I'm sure it's not." she gives him a smile to reassure him that they will get through this together. "Come on.. We gotta save these fallen angels. If their lives are lost, it'll really be our fault."

 

Elsewhere, Myungsoo had gathered with the others excluding Sungjong since he was still recovering. Suho had led his pack to the same destination. "Any clue of where he would be hiding? He wouldn't be too crazy to start a war in Heaven or Hell right?" Myungsoo breathed harshly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter