Luhan

The Demons Around Me(Sequel to The Demon Inside Me)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Enjoy :) -K.L

 

Kyung Mi POV 

 

I cleared my throat to break the silence. "I'm assuming that you're one of the new exchange students..." I said as we walked around the empty hallways.

 

Luhan didn't say a word and nodded. "Well since we had a rough start... I'm Han Kyung Mi." I offered him my hand. To my surprise he took it delicately and pressed his lips on the back of my hand. My eyes widened and I pulled my hand back. 

 

"You can just call me Luhan... Princess." he bellowed with his light foreign accent . He gave me a boyish smile. 

 

"I know who you are already. Now don't touch me again or you'll regret it. Hurry up. I have other things to do." I commanded. I didn't hear him follow after me so I turned around to meet a glaring Luhan. 

 

"You do understand me... Dont you?" I asked 

 

Suddenly my back hit the wall of the hallway causing a loud echo. He stared at me with his deer-like eyes again but his pupils are pitch black. 

 

"Yes. I do." His teeth grinded against each other. "And let me tell you this... You don't know me. You. Don't." His eyes pierced into mines leaving me appalled 

 

I squint my eyes in anger and let out a big breath. 

 

No One POV 

 

Luhan was more than angry. Her prissy attitude was hurting his pride, no girl has ever treated him this way. And no girl has ever sent a threat to Luhan

 

In a mere second, Kyung Mi had gathered her inner strength to push him across the hallway. Another loud thud echoes the hallway. The deafening silence has struck them both to reality. Luhan in his breath in pain. 

 

Kyungmi mentally cursed at herself. She forgot that she had an incredibly abnormal amount of strength. She looked at what she has become and covered with her hand. 

 

Luhans back had deeply dented the wall behind him. The cracks were evidential. His eyes were shut as he groaned in pain 

 

The both of them stared at each other momentarily. Luhan was speechless at her fierce action and didn't know how to react since she was powerful enough to push him away. 

 

"Oh my gosh.. I am so sorry- I didn't mean-..." Kyungmi rushed to his side as he pushed himself up the wall. Luhan looked into her eyes and gasped when their skin made contact. Kyungmi softly grasped his arm to provide support

 

"I don't know what got into me.." 

 

Holy now he's gonna think I'm an alien or something.

 

Luhans heart beated erratically as her icy cold hands held his arms up.  "I- I'm okay...." He said as they stared at each other at a short distance. 

 

"I am so sorry.. Luhan." She apologized again and again. Luhan lightly chuckled at how cute she was. His angelic laugh rings through her ears, time felt like it stopped for a bit, oddly. His heart skipped a beat as he mentally swore in his head. He thought that she could hear it.

 

He cleared his throat as they resumed at a normal distance from each other. "It's okay.. Really. I'm sorry that I stepped over the line." Luhan found himself rarely apologizing to her.

 

"Well.. Okay now that we are on good terms.. I guess we could just.. continue this tour." she gulped. They both walked at a normal pace through the hallways. 

 

"This is the main hall of the whole building. The office is right around the corner.. and if you're lucky enough you wont be sent there very often." she joked. Luhan looked intrigued as he followed her.

 

"The west hall is basically the bakery department.. And the East hall is the international classes where they teach varieties of gourmet dishes from all over the world." Luhan struggles to keep up with her as he nods.

 

"There is no South hall but we do have one more hall left." she says as she walks north. 

 

"The north hall?" Luhan replies.

 

"Correct. That was where we began! Since you've enrolled in the same class as me, the North hall is basically for Western style cooking, where we will learn how to properly serve American dishes." they both entered the corridor to the classroom(technically kitchens) to greet their superior and fellow pupils.

 

"Great! You've finished right on time, Chef Kyungmi!" Chef Cho announced. "Class.. This is one of the new exchange students from China! His name is Luhan. Luhan dear, please introduce yoursel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter