Gathered

The Demons Around Me(Sequel to The Demon Inside Me)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A layer of cold sweat coated my skin as I looked at the portal ahead of me. My body was numb and the only part I could feel was Sunggyu's warm hand that comfortably tangled with mine. He lightly gripped it making me turn my attention to him and his beautiful smile. 

 

"Dont be scared." he said hiding a smirk.

 

"I'm not." I shortly answered, gritting my teeth. I felt his thumb swipe over mine, "I'm here for you, always." I gave him a satisfying smile before we both walked in together.

 

Momentarily, we arrived standing in front of an unfamiliar gate with two guardians that guarded it. They seemed to be shocked at our entrance and quickly kneeled down.

 

"Your majesty." they both greeted. "Rise." Sunggyu said in a cool mannerly way.

 

"Sup guys... Ow" Sunggyu pinched my side at my informal greeting. "Uh.. I mean... Open the gates." I commanded.

 

"Yes my Princess." the great gates opened to a monumental interior that had me mesmorized. "Wah.." I awed as the amazing architecture took my breath away.

 

""Kyungie!" a familiar voice rung in my ears as I greeted him with a big smile.

 

"Sungjongie!" I ran into his arms for a big hug. "Wow.. I see how it is.. You dont miss the rest of us at all." he said with an offended voice. I looked at his handsome features and chuckled.

 

"Of course I missed you all equally" I said emphasizing the last part as I gave Myungsoo a hug. I frowned at his sudden action to pull back but my eyebrows scrunch in disappointment to see no one other than Kim Sunggyu.

 

"Yah yah yah.. 2 second rule." Sunggyu said with a sour expression. While he was busy scowling Myungsoo about any physical greetings that regarded me, Hoya and Dongwoo both gave me a kiss on the cheek.

 

"Hi Dongwoo Oppa, Hoya Oppa." I smiled.

 

"You look skinny, is Sunggyu hogging all of the short ribs?" Hoya whispered. "I heard that! And I saw that too! You both are so dead!" Sunggyu growled. Sungyeol and Woohyun were trying to quiet them down after giving me a wink. A familiar sweet chuckle rung my ears as I looked at the three stooges (Sunggyu, Sungyeol and Woohyun), I turned my attention to greet his comforting, melting smile.

 

"Hi Princess." he breathed. When was the last time I saw him? Weeks? Months? I'll be quite honest, I missed him the most.

 

"Hi Kyungsoo." I smiled back. Our reunion was cut short when a loud knock that sounded like it was made from a gavel, echoed through the great hall. 

 

"Please be seated, We have a lot to discuss today." I saw the councilman and he smiled at me for a quick second before he sat down slowly on his chair at the end of the magnificent, pure silver table. 

 

"It is a honor to have you all here today, including his Highness and her Highness. My name is Kwon JiYong, the administrator of this Hall, its a pleasure to be at your service." he bows before taking his seat at the other end of the table.

 

Everyone scrambles to seat with no specific order and somehow I ended up sitting with Sunggyu at my right and Kyungsoo at my left. The administrator continued to ramble for what seems like 15 minutes already and I started to slowly drift off into lala land when he mentioned my name. I lifted my arm up to support my head and nodded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter