HIATUS UNTIL SUMMER

The Demons Around Me(Sequel to The Demon Inside Me)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello my dearest readers, I'm deeply sorry for suddenly going MIA all of a sudden without a word. NO. I haven't been ignoring AFF for the past 8 months, I just haven't been updating this particular story. After putting my greatest efforts to construct this story, I wasn't recieving much support for it and I felt degraded. Therefore I lost hope in the story and moved on. 

These past 8 months have been crazy for me. Ups and downs. Senior years got me running on caffeine and constant stress. But this of course paid off all the work that I put into. I've just recieved my admissions from the University of Washington(my dream school) to pursue my career in pre-med/nursing. It's a huge deal for me especially for me being a first generation student. I've been desperately looking for scholarships and financial aid in order to reach such an expensive dream coming from a family with a disadvantage when it comes to money. I just wanted to let that out so you guys wouldn't misunderstand me for being such an awful author to my readers.

HOWEVER.. I never give up on things and I never will. SOOOO. I will finish this story in the summer. There are honestly only gonna be 3 more chapters or so because I honestly don't know how the story is going to end. 

It's also kind of hard to write about someone that you've lost feelings for(?). What I mean is.. I dont reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter