Warning

The Demons Around Me(Sequel to The Demon Inside Me)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys, sorry for not updating! It's been awhile haha.. Long chapter ahead! Enjoy. -K.L

Sunggyu POV

 

"L-Luhan?" my eye twitches in anger as she innocently ate her dish of my delicious creation. Luhan.... That bastard, he's one of them. No. No, Kyungmi, he's going to hurt you. But how am I suppose to tell you without blowing away our mission?

 

Flashback to the day of the conference

 

"Ahem.. and that concludes todays meeting. Princess Kyung Mi, Junhong is waiting at the corridor, he will be escorting you back home." the councilman said.

 

"Wait why am I going first.. What about the others.." Kyung Mi asked.

 

"Well.. Its a secret.." Dongwoo chuckles before Sunggyu slaps him in the back of his head before he approaches Kyung Mi. He slips his hands around her waist and gives her a kiss on the forehead. "It's an all boys conference, Kyung Mi. Go home with Zelo first, okay?"

 

Kyung Mi nods and slowly slips away from his grasp to head towards the entrance where JunHong awaits.

 

"Ok, gentlemen.. Lets get to business." the councilman pulls out a few blue prints and a few other props. One that caught his eye was 2 velvet boxes. The councilman rolls out a paper with different names listed.

 

"Exo-M..." Suho mutters under his breath.

 

"Who's that?" a couple of the Infinite members asked in unison. The councilman gives out a long disappointing sigh before he explains to them about the mysterious Exo-M.

 

"Exo, used to consist of 12 Elite Angels.. The 6 that are in Exo-M are ex-members of this group." he said with grief. "It was all my fault.. They fed off of my greed.. All I wanted was to create an equal balanced alliance of the two worlds of the after life.. They took it the wrong way.." he said. 

 

"You didn't do anything wrong, Councilman.. You had a beautiful dream and its about to come true now that we have Kyungmi and Sunggyu.. Its their fault for misinterpreting your vision."

 

"You dont understand Suho.. I saw this coming.. But I chose not to do anything about it.." he puts his hand on his forehead. "Curse this power of mine. Its nothing but useless."

 

"So then.. If I may ask sir.. How will we approach this Exo-M people" Dongwoo asks as he crosses his arm. Sunggyu and the rest nods their heads.

 

The councilman brushes his hand on the list, "Exo-M has mastered the ability to exist on earth. They have the power of what each of you hold right now." 

 

"How? I thought we were granted this power.." Myungsoo asks intentively.

 

"They conviced the Watchmen that they will need this power in order to watch over the ones that are morally bad on earth. They were suppose to act as surveillance cameras to society. They were suppose to convince the bad to be good." he answers.

 

"Good my a- I mean .." Kai bluntly points out earning a step on his foot by Kyungsoo.

 

"Lets talk about who they actually are first before their mission." Sunggyu requests. 

 

"These pictures are out of date but you can get the general facial structure.." the councilman says. "Suho, why dont you lead this one."

 

Suho slightly bows in his seat and points at the top name. "Tao.. his full name is Huang Zi Tao. A master in physical combat. His ability is very unique, he is able to control time..." the Infinite boys ooed and ahhed.

 

"However.. It only works on humans. Unfortunately, it does not work on us.. Or thats what at least we've recently experienced.. Dont underestimate him, he might've modified his abilities... He's tall, and very distinctive because of his eyes."

 

Everyone observes the old picture of Tao. He had a killer look, his glare was piercing. The bags under his eyes were the most unique part of his face.

 

"Kim Jongdae... He wields the power of thunder.. Lay.. He's the healer of the group.. Recently, he worked as the head of the healers in Heaven.. He saved Kyungmi when she collapsed during her practice. But to our surprise, he suddenly resigned after that day.." Suho sighs.

 

"Kim Minseok is a frost user... I feel like Kyungmi and him can click very well haha.." he jokes before clearing his throat at the awkward silence.

 

"Luhan... He uses telekinesis.. He's very mischievious.. He's always been."

 

"And lastly, Wu Yi Fan or Kris.. He's the leader of this pack. He can summon a dragon." Suho finishes. A few scatters of laughter rung through the room from the boys.

 

"Ooo.. A dragon.." Sungyeol jokes.

 

"Actually.. He's the real threat here, Prince Sungyeol." The councilman said after he gulped a sip of tea. "Let me show you these first." he took the velvet boxes and opened them up. The boys awed at the beautiful rings; one was venetian red and the other was cobalt blue.

 

 

"These are the rings that you will be exchanging at your wedding, Prince Sunggyu. Let me tell you about the process first." he said.

 

Prince Sunggyu stirs in his seat to find a comfortable position. He took a deep breath and braced himself for the long lecture of instructions. 

 

"These rings were once worn by Kyungmi's parents. They balance the harmony between the two afterlife worlds. It is very important, you must not lose them or damage them. The good thing is.. These rings are nearly indestructable." he said.

 

"Yes sir. I'm sensing bad news behind this?" Sunggyu sits up and intertwines his hands together.

 

"Yes, my Prince. Kris, the leader of Exo-M, has the power to destroy them. By doing so, he will fuse the to gems together. In result, the three worlds will fuse as one! Earth is threatened and will be used as a battlefield for the war against Hell and Heaven!"

 

Sunggyu gulps at the pressure that has been brought to him. But he was confident that he would not let that happen.

 

"We must fortify the Princess' safety until we've capture Kris and his followers." the Councilman wisely proposes. Both sides had co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter