TWO

DRY OUT TEARS

{TWO}

 

“Welcome Lee Jinki-shi and Jaehi-shi.” Jonghyun greeted them happily. His wife was standing beside him, smiling and his daughter still trying to give her best smile.

“Just call me Jinki and my wife Jaehi. We soon gonna be in laws any way. “ Jinki stretched his hands to accept the welcoming hand from Hana’s parents.

“And you are Hana right? It’s been a very long time since I last met you. You have grown to be a pretty young lady.” Jaehi hugged Hana while patching her back softly.

“Yes, thank you. “ She tried her best to fake her smile.

“Let’s go inside. The others have been waiting. But wait, where is your son?” Sena asked Jaehi when she couldn’t see their son silhouette.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you. He said he’s going to be a little late since he had assignments and such to be completed. I’m so sorry.”

Hana could see that her parents are happy with the arriving of Luhan’s family.

But she can’t see him yet. He’s not here.

“It’s okay. We can wait for him.”

Then they walked in straight to the dining hall where everyone has been waiting.

“Welcome Jinki-shi, Jaehi-shi.” They all greeted them happily. Her friends did the same.

“Smile a little Hana.” Ailee told her when she saw Hana had lost her smile.

She didn’t sit together with the adults but sit with her friends instead. After a moment, the maid announced that Luhan had arrived.

Stop beating you stupid heart! Hana thought to herself.

Baekhyun can see that his girlfriend, ex-girlfriend to be clear are now getting more nervous as Luhan approached.

“Relax. He won’t bite.” Baekhyun whispers.

 

“Annyeonghasseyo. I’m so sorry I was late. “ He keep on bowing as soon as he entered the hall.

Her father was the first that walked to him, following her mother and his parents from behind.

So, this is Luhan… she thought.

“It’s okay Luhan. We understand you. I’m sure you’ve met her thousand times before but let me introduce my daughter formally to you.” Jonghyun said as he made his move towards Hana.

From afar, Hana can see Jinki and Jaehi were standing behind, letting her parents took Luhan to meet her.

“Luhan, this is my daughter Hana. Hana, this is Luhan.” Jonghyun introduced them.

“Hi, I’m Luhan. We’ve met before but I never had the chance to talk to you.” he stretched his hand to greet her.

She received the hand with a light smile on her face.

“Hi, I’m Hana.” And that’s it. Nothing more to say.

Hana is very sure that Luhan did some research about her. She didn’t want to say anything aside from her name.

“You guys can spend your time here while we will be over there to discuss things. Hana, be good okay?” Sena kiss her cheek before walked away.

They were left with her friends at another dining hall.

“So Luhan, what took you so long? “ Kris started the conversation first.

They knew each other well, so Hana decided to stay silent at the couch in the corner of the room.

She can see that Baekhyun keep on glaring at her but she can’t say anything.

“You should go and talk to her Hana. It’s not right leaving your guest like that.” Ailee and Seohyun said as they walked towards her.

“You guys are my guest also. “

“We are but he’s your special guest. What will your father think if he saw you like this? Go Hana. You’ll be fine.” Minseok shooed her away.

She glares at them but walk to him after all.

As she made her move, she can feel that every eye in that room was watching over her.

She’s getting near to him but she can’t find any topic to talk.

On the other hand, Luhan can see that Hana is nervous. He’s nervous himself but he needs to make the first step.

“You look beautiful.” He said as Hana took a sit beside him.

“Thank you. You look handsome as well.” She smile, but it’s fake.

 

Couldn’t stand the awkward situation between them, Chen and Chanyeol decided to make a room between them.

We need to break this awkward cloud.

“Let’s play games! Whose with me?!” Chen suddenly shouted making everyone eyes widen.

“What games Chen oppa? I’m in!” Hana accepting Chen’s idea.

She knew that the situation was awkward but she can’t say anything. Luhan was in front of him but she keep on glaring at Baekhyun.

She know that isn’t right but she couldn’t help it. She’s hurt, and she knows Baekhyun feel the same.

“Truth or dare!” Lay suggested as he stood up from the couch.

Everyone agreed even though they knew this kind of game should be played along the camp fire but who cares. No one does.

So they sat at the emptied table, all of them and took a bottle to be the pointer.

Chanyeol spin the bottle first and it pointing at Ailee.

“What should I ask you eyy? Ermmm, do you… do you like Kris?” and everyone burst out laughing seeing that Ailee and Kris both were red.

Later Ailee spins it and then it’s pointing at Luhan who was sitting between Baekhyun and Sehun.

Most important men in my life…

“So Luhan, tell me. Did you like Hana?”

Hana couldn’t hide her shocked expression when she glares at Ailee.

Luhan seems calm.

With smile in his face, he answered the question calmly.

“Yes.”

Short. Soon after he answered, Hana saw he’s looking at Baekhyun and Sehun while the two of them gave him something like reassuring smile.

Hana couldn’t understand the situation but Luhan had already spins the bottle and it was now pointing at Baekhyun.

“Baekhyun…” there’s a silent paused between the question.

“I dare you to eat those chocolate mints.” While he pointed at the chocolate mints beside Kyungsoo.

“Yah, you know he didn’t like it.” Chanyeol arguing but laughing at the same time.

Everyone knew Baekhyun didn’t like to eat these kind of chocolate. He said it feels like he’s eating chocolate toothpaste instead.

 

But since it was a challenge, he couldn’t resist unless he wanted to be called ‘chicken’.

Kyungsoo gave the chocolate and Baekhyun daringly ate it.

When he finished, he gave a cold stares at Luhan but smile instead. He then spins the bottle  and it’s pointing at Hana.

Everyone look suspicious.

“Hana, I challenge you… no, I dare you to marry Luhan and love him instead of me.”

As he said it, he looked away from Hana’s face. He’s hurt, but he needs to do this.

Sehun was holding his hands, comforting him.

Hana decided to run away but then her parents came in. The challenge was left hanging.

“Guys, come outside. There’s something to be discuss with.”

 


 

“I’m not going to marry him! You said you would give me 3 months to know him but then you said I’m going to marry him in 2 weeks time?” Hana couldn’t believe what their parents said in the dinner that night.

“Hana, we really want you to know him first but for some reason we need to hurry this matter. I’m so sorry honey. I know you were hurt but please give him a chance.” Her mother pleads but she just too hurt to listen.

“No, you guys never knew how hurt I am being separated from Baekhyun. You know I’ve loved him since we were in highschool. Why eomma,appa?” she couldn’t helped but crying a little stronger when she thinks of her aching heart.

She really is hurt this time.

“Baek, I’m sorry for this to be happened. I don’t want this also but as they said, this is for her owns good. I’m sorry for being such a useless friend Baek.” Luhan was crying later that night.

He knew the two of them were in love for quite a long time, and he didn’t have any intention of taking his own friend’s love life.

“Luhan, you don’t have to be sorry. I’m fine. It’s her that I’m worried off. I can take this slowly but she, she’s just too weak to get through all this. Promise me Luhan, promise me that you will take care of her and promise me that you will help her to let go of me.” Baekhyun calming Luhan when he knew his friend was feeling guilty towards him.

Make her fall in love with you, Luhan.

 


 

arghhhhhhhh i'm so sorry for the late update! 

still with me guys? please please stay :(

gonna do couple updates now... finished few chapters already

internet connection is doomed! 

hope you guys understand and like this story!

do comment & subscribe :D

i love you guys!! -XOXO-

 

p/s: got a few subscribers for the first chapter! thank you for subscribing!