ELEVEN

DRY OUT TEARS

{ELEVEN}

 

2 months after the honeymoon.

“Noona!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Luhan and Hana were at the kitchen when they heard someone shouted outside the house.

“Who’s that?”

“Nooooooonaaaaaaaaaaaaa, hyunggggggggggggggg!!! Aish where are they?”

“Who’s out… Sehun-ah!!!!!! What are you doing here?” Hana shrieked when she saw her brother’s outside.

“Luhan hyung, can I stay here till my semester break end?”

“You… want to stay here? S-sure…” Luhan looked confused when he answered his brother-in-law.

“Great! So, where’s my room?”

Hana and Luhan looked at each other, look confused.

Sehun had already inside the house, looking for the room where he can stay.

I got a great idea! Noona and hyung must not be in the same room. Duhhh, it’s been 2 months now. Urghhh, I seriously need a nephew now. Hmmmm…

Sehun thought to himself.

“Noona, I want this room.” he said while standing in front of Hana’s room.

“But that’s my room Sehun. You can take another room.”

But she knows, what Sehun want Sehun got.

“Na-ah, I don’t care. Aren’t you supposed to be in 1 room with Luhan hyung? Duhhh, it’s been 2 months already noona. I NEED A NEPHEW, EOMMA AND APPA NEED AT LEAST ONE GRANDCHILD.”

He finished his sentence with a smirk on his face.

Luhan and Hana shocked with Sehun and both of them turn red.

“What are you talking Sehun. You know better than this.” Luhan said.

“Mind to explain to me now how in the world did appa let you to stay with us?” Hana asked.

“Well, I told you. They want grandchild.”

Hana rolled her eyes and grumble.

“Fine! I’ll take my things and move to another room.”

“AHHHH wait noona! Since you have already gives me your room, let me help you to move your things.” Sehun trying to be nice.

Or not. I’m going to move your things into Luhan’s room now noona. You guys seriously need to sleep in one bed now.

Sehun gave a look at Luhan and Luhan understand him well, but he didn’t want to force Hana to sleep with him if she didn’t want to.

“Okay, your things had been moved my lady. I’m going to take a rest now. Have a good night!” Sehun kissed his sister’s cheek, and also Luhan’s before he went inside his new room to sleep,

“Where did he… OMAIGAWDDDDDDDDDD PLEASE DON’T TELL ME HE PUT IT IN YOUR ROOM…”

Hana shouted, half alive when she saw her clothes and her make-up is inside Luhan’s room.

“He did put it there.” Luhan touching his head, trying to look innocent.

“You told him to do this?”

“Noona! I didn’t ask him. I did it on my own.” Sehun shouted from inside of the room.

“I think we just need to bear with this until he ended his holiday.” Luhan try to calm her.

Hana rolled her eyes, but still make her move to the room.

“I’m going to separate us in the centre again, like when we were at the honeymoon.”

Luhan just nodded, because in the end he knew that Hana are going to be in his embrace.

 

On her own.

Luhan did not need to take her into his arms. Hana has this habit of cuddling onto something when she’s sleeping.

And Luhan is her something now.

 

They went to sleep in peace as usual.

After a moment, Hana moved her body into Luhan’s arms.

I don’t need to take you Hana, and I like it when we are like this. Thank you, Kim Hana.

He smiled when Hana already in his hug.

Luhan fall asleep right after.

 

“Luhanie hyunggggggggg, noonaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Wake up!!!!!!”

Luhan and Hana both were wide awake thanks for the screaming and shouting outside their room.

 

“Noonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!”

Hana couldn’t stand it. She immediately stands up and went to the door.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT SEHUN! IT’S STILL EARLY IN THE MORNING.” She yelled at her annoying brother.

“I’m hungry. Can you pleaseeeeeeee make breakfast for me?” he plead her with his aegyo.

“No! Make it on your own.” She wanted to slam the door right in front of his face but Luhan suddenly back hug her, letting his chin rested on her shoulder.

“Come on Hana. I’m hungry to. Poor this little boy, hmm?”

Goshhhh, when did his eyes become this attractive?

Hana did shake a little when her husband hugged her. Truthfully, she never been hug like that by Luhan.

“See noona? Luhan hyung is hungry too. I’ll go to the garden first while you make the breakfast, okay pretty noona?”

Before she could say anything, Sehun had left them to the garden outside their house. Leaving she and Luhan, still back hugging her.

Hana stiffen.

 

“Errr, Luhan… I need to make breakfast.” She glared.

“Oh, sorry…” Luhan let her go while his face turns pink.

 

Hana went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for three of them.

“Sehun, Luhan, come eat your breakfast. It’s done.” Hana shouted from inside the house.

The boys are already at the garden, watching the sunrise while playing with their pets.

Luhan shouldered Sehun and they went in.

“Woahhhhh, I didn’t know you can cook like this noona. Did noona always prepare breakfast like this for you hyung?” Sehun was talking while chewing his mouthful breakfast.

“Yaa Sehun-ah! Don’t talk when your mouth is full!” Hana snap her brother and Sehun just grinned at her.

“Your noona only did this on weekend, or when we don’t have class. We don’t have time for breakfast when we had classes.”

Sehun just nodded and continues eating.

 

After taking their breakfast, Hana went to clean herself while Luhan and Sehun were sitting at the living hall, enjoying the cartoons.

Her phone vibrated when she’s making her way to join them.

Dr. Byun

Why did Baekhyun’s father call me?

“Hello…”

 

And that’s the last thing both Luhan and Sehun heard from her before she collapsed into her knees.

 


 

I'm so sorry because i haven't got any time to update this story now. My life is just sooooooooo extremely hectic with test and quizzes and assignments. Gahh! I'm sorryyyy guys. Hope you would still stay with me in this story...

 

As an apoloqize, double update would do eyy? :D

-XOXO-