THREE

DRY OUT TEARS

 

{THREE}

 

Since the marriage announcement, everyone went off crazy and busy with things.

Ailee and Seohyun keep on helping Hana to choose the best wedding dress, but she didn’t have any effort to make this wedding success.

I don’t want to marry him…

A week had passed. The wedding is getting closer.

Luhan had been busy with the hall arrangement as Hana didn’t want to be in charge of that. He knew Hana still can’t accept this but this is what he needed to do. Luckily, Ailee and Seohyun is there to help him a little.

When it comes to dress, Luhan couldn’t help anymore. Hana need to pick the dress on her own. He decided to ask for Baekhyun’s help.

“Baek, she’s not moving, she’s not helping and she’s not answering my call. Could you please go look after her Baek? Only you can persuade her. She didn’t want to choose her own wedding dress. I’m half crazy already.” Luhan called Baekhyun one day, asking for his help.

“Relax Luhan. I’ll go to her house later and see what I can do okay. You just stay calm.”

Baekhyun then went to Hana’s house later in the evening, finding her look so messy in her bed.

“GOSH KIM HANA! HOW MANY DAYS HAVE YOU NOT EATEN? HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN THIS BED?!” Baekhyun enters her room screaming after listening to what the maids have told him.

Hana resists to eat, she didn’t want to get up from the bed. She’s been like that for merely a week. When she’s hungry, she’ll ask the maids to bring milk instead of food.

She looked like a walking corpse by now.

Baekhyun open the curtain to let the light enters the room. He then lifted Hana and threw her into the bath tub where he left her with the maids. He couldn’t possibly shower her so he let her maids do it instead.

When she’s finished, she’s still not talking or eating. So he decided to open and put the food inside. He even need to help he chew the food.

“This is too much Kim Hana. Why are you acting like this? You are not a child anymore. You are going to get married. You need to be alive!” he can’t take it anymore. He’s had enough with her act.

 

“I’m going to get married to someone I don’t love and barely knew. “ She cried again for the nth time.

“You need to let me go and try to accept him. I’m still here for you, but you need to accept your fiancée Kim Hana. Accept the fact that I’m no longer your boyfriend.”

“Are you trying to shove me away from your life now Baek?”

Her eyes told him that she was hurting, but he’s hurting too. The differences are Baekhyun was fighting but Hana was losing.

“Let’s go. We are going to choose your wedding dress now. “

Baekhyun drove his car away from the home and took her to the dress boutique where all of their friends were waiting.

Jongin’s family owns the store. So there won’t be any problem to choose the right dress for her.

“Now Hana, they have been waiting for you like 2 hours ago. YOU NEED TO CHOOSE YOUR DRESS NOW SO THAT LUHAN CAN PICK HIS.” Baekhyun’s voice was stern, make everyone shocked.

Hana was just standing beside him and gave him cold deathly stares.

After a moment, she finally chose her dress.

She picked the white long, elegant dress.

 Luhan then picked a white tuxedo that suit the dress.

“You guys are going to look great this weekend.” Baekhyun said as he patted Luhan’s shoulder.

Hana couldn’t stand it anymore. He ran away from the store, made everyone shocked.

“KIM HANA PICKED UP THE DAMN PHONE!” Baekhyun was shouting in the car while he kept on dialing Hana’s number, but there’s no answer.

Everyone went on looking for her and after the long run, Tao and Kris found her sitting alone at the park.

“Hana-yah, why did you run?” Kris came hugging her from the side.

She didn’t resist but hug him back instead. That’s all she need now.

She needed a hug. She wanted someone to be there, understands what she feels.

“Why Baekhyun didn’t feel the same? Why does he look so calm with me getting married this Sunday? Does he not love me anymore?” she cried in Kris’s hug while Tao gently calming her by her hair.

Tao had already sent texts to them saying that they found her and she was fine. She need a time on her own and they will be taking her home. They later agreed to meet at her house.

 

“Hana-yah, Baek’s hurting too. If you think that you are hurting too much, he’s heart aching a little more stronger than you. It’s hurt for him to see you getting married with another guy, who turned to be his own friend. But he knew Luhan will take a good care of you.” Kris explained.

“He kept on fighting Hana. He knew your parents, our parents knew that this is the best for you. Now it’s time for you to fight the pain. You can’t let the pain control you. All Baekhyun ever wanted is you to be happy, and he know Luhan can make you happy. Please Hana, help him by accepting Luhan. It just hurting him more seeing you like this. Not just him, all of us. Your family, us, your best friends and even Luhan. He felt guilty but he needed to do this. He won’t disobey both families.” Tao explained more.

Hana lift her head and face the two of them.

There are still tears in her eyes.

“Will you guys stay with me forever?” Hana asked them and they nodded.

After assuring that Hana was fine, they head home and Hana stays silent in the car.

When they reached home, everyone looks worried but relieved a little when they saw Hana was okay.

Hana sat at the couch beside her parents.

“I feel pain, my heart ache but I’ll marry Luhan as what you guys what me too. But I’m not promising that I’ll love him sooner or later, but if I happen to love him later in my marriage life, I wanted to apologize to you Baekhyun. You said this is the best for me, I’ll believe that because you never lied to me before and everything you said usually right. I love you, and I still have but for you Luhan, I’m not going to hate you but I’m not going to try to love you either. I will let time do their job for that.”

Then she dropped her head looking at her feet when Baekhyun suddenly hugged her.

 

“Thank you Kim Hana, and you don’t need to apologize for loving him. He’ll love you more than I do. Thank you.” then he kissed her forehead before letting her go.

 


 

YEAY YEAY YEAY

another update! i reeeeally hope you stay with this story..

some progression on Hana's feeling!

poor Baekhyun but....

comment & subscribe!

-XOXO-

P/S: sorry for the grammatical errors and such. :D