SEVEN

DRY OUT TEARS

{SEVEN}

After the long night, Sehun bring his sister’s bag into the car.

It’s time…

Chen and Sehun are going to sent Hana and Luhan to their own house now.

Not that Luhan can’t drive but according to Chen, the newlywed needs a driver.

“I’ll drive you guys. Newlywed can’t drive, yet.” Chen jokes around before parting.

“I’ll follow from behind so that Sehun and Chen won’t need to take taxi to get back here.” Baekhyun insist on tagging along.

After saying their last goodbye, Luhan and Hana went to their house.

Inside the car, Hana keep on pleading Sehun to stay.

“Sehun-ah, please stay.”

“No noona. Father won’t let me and I didn’t want to interrupt you guys. You need your space tonight, aren’t you?” he said while gave a naughty glare at Chen.

Chen who was driving smile and nodded, agreeing with Sehun.

The house isn’t that far from their parents’ house but it’s still in different neighbourhood.

When Hana first look at the house, she’s shocked.

“Why is it so big, Luhan?”

“I’m afraid that you won’t get comfy in small house, so eomma and appa ask me to buy a big house instead. You didn’t like it?”

Hana shook her head.

“No, I’m fine with it but who’s going to take care of the house later?”

“Noona, you are the one who’s going to take care of the house. You don’t need maids you know.” Sehun joke around with his sister.

They enter the house, seeing that the house has already design. It’s perfect.

It’s a house that every girl would dream of.

There’s a small garden with waterfall outside. The living hall is huge. The dining hall can fit to 20 people and the kitchen can fit to 15 maids at the same time, approximately.

The wall was made up of glass. The entire wall surrounding the house was made up of glass.

After sending her sister and new brother-in-law, Sehun and Chen make their way out leaving the newlywed alone in that huge house.

“Thank you.” Luhan greet them before they go back.

“Are you going to stay in the same room with me or…”

Hana looked at her husband, trying to say no but she didn’t know how.

Luhan had already expected her expression towards his question. He didn’t mind as he knew Hana still need her time to suit herself.

“It’s okay. I’ve expected this. Your room will be that one and mine will be the one across.” Luhan says while pointing his hand to one of the room at the end of the hall.

He took her bag and brings her to her room. Suho had already design her room according to her taste.

“Suho and Tao had design this according to your preferences, so if there’s anything you don’t like we can tell them tomorrow, okay?” Luhan says after put her bag at the bed.

Hana nodded and Luhan went to his own room.

The room is huge, the bed is in king size, meaning for two person to sleep in that but Hana just going to use it on her own.

Suho and Tao knew her well. They knew Hana didn’t like striking colours but prefer soft and smooth colours instead.

So they painted her room with light purple and white. Every furniture inside the room is in white colours.

She sat at the edge of the bed, trying to suit herself with the new environment.

 

After a while, she decided to refresh herself and take a hot shower before going to sleep.

She just realized that she’s still wearing her dress from the gathering and she felt sticky already.

How do I open this dress?

“Bekah…”

Wait, there’s no maid here. There’s only me and Luhan. Urghhhh, how do I open my dress?

She had trouble opening her dress when her phone suddenly vibrates.

Sehunnie: Noona, eomma ask me to help undress you but I forgot. Guess you need to ask your husband’s help now. I’ll send a text to him if you are too shy to ask. What says you? :p

This boy!

Noona: You better be here now Sehun! And don’t you dare to send him any text regarding this.

Sehunnie: AWWWW NOONA, YOU REALLY LOVE ME DON’T YOU? But sorry noona, I can’t. Baekhyun hyung and the others had already booked me for tonight. Just ask for Luhan hyung’s help.

Noona: Sent Bekah here then!

Sehunnie: No, no maid! Eomma and appa didn’t let any maid stay with you. Sorry noona, need to go now. GOODLUCK! –XOXO-

There’s no way I’ll ask Luhan to help me.

After a while wandering around, Hana heard someone knocking her door.

That must be Luhan.

“Hana, Sehun sent me a text saying that you need help. Are you alright inside?” Luhan is outside her room.

Sehun did send him a text.

“Errr, no I’m fine. Thank you.” she responded.

She’s lying when she’s obviously not fine.

She can’t open her dress and she needs someone to undress her.

“Alright then. Call me if you need any help.”

Then Luhan walks away from her room.

She sits inside her room, wandering around thinking how will she undress herself this time.

Usually, Bekah or Sena will help her to undress but this time, she only had Luhan with her.

 

Hana-shi: Bekah, how do I undress myself without any help?

Bekah: I’m afraid that will be hard to do Hana-shi. Ask your husband to help.

Hana-shi: I’m not going to ask for his help. Can’t you come?

Bekah: I’m afraid not. Master Jonghyun told us not to help you with anything. I’m sorry.

Hana-shi: Urghhh, just tell me how!

Bekah: I don’t know how Hana-shi. Your dress is special made from Kibum-shi which needed help to get undress.

Hana-shi: Fine. I’ll find the way on my own.

 

How the f**k do I undress this!

She’s thinking real hard how to undress herself.

On the other hand, Luhan had already took his shower and he’s now preparing himself to sleep.

What is Hana doing? Is she okay? Did she able to take her shower now?

Luhan had been thinking the same thing over and over again since he got a text from Sehun.

 

Sehun: Hyung, noona can’t undress herself. Would you mind to go look and check on her?

Luhan-hyung: Okay…

But when he went to Hana’s room, she said that she was fine and he really thought she is.

He’s close enough to sleep when he heard knocking on his door.

That must be Hana.

 

Hana: Baek, I can’t undress myself. Could you please sent Ailee or Seohyun to help me?

Baek: GOSH KIM HANA! YOU HAVE YOUR HUSBAND FOR GOODNESS SAKE. Ask Luhan to help.

Hana: You know I won’t. Please…

Baek: Ailee is with Kris and I seriously don’t want to disturb the couple now. Seohyun had already asleep the last time I check. Sorry, no one to help. Just ask Luhan’s help. He won’t bite. GOODLUCK! :D

 

Why is everyone ing annoying right now!

 

So she decided to ask Luhan’s help no matter what.

“Yes Hana? Do you need anything?” Luhan open the door just to find Hana was standing there, in the same dress.

“Errr, can… can you help… me?”

“What can I do for you?”

Hana look troubled to ask him but she needed to.

“Can you... help… un… d… ress… me?”

Hearing to his wife question, Luhan just smile and took her back to her room.

“You know you can just ask my help long time ago. Sehun and Baekhyun had already sent me texts saying you need help, but since you refused my help I’m not going to force or anything.”

Luhan says while he helped her to undress.

Hana was holding a towel, prepared to cover her body later but her shoulders are still open.

She’s pretty… control yourself, Luhan.

As much as he wanted to control his lust, he needs to admit that he’s still a man.

He had desire need to be satisfied, and he’s standing in a room with his own wife.

She’s my wife, there’s nothing wrong if…

Luhan shook his head, trying to put aside the feeling.

Hana is still not ready. Give her time Luhan.

He immediately went out from the room as soon as he undressed his wife.

“Th…ank you.”

 

After refreshing herself, she fell asleep with her night gown.

 


 

Okay, seriously I think in this chapter I just write about how dumb Hana is not wanting to ask help from Luhan to open her dress.

It’s Luhan for goodness sakeeeeeee…

But Hana is character that I create so it’s supposed to be DUMB ME…

Sorry for the update in this chapter…

Hope you guys are still with me…

-XOXO-

p/s: sorry for grammatical errors... and sorry if this story might get bored or something.. i'm trying my best here... psssttt,my hands are itchy to update again...